NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid question #2:

Why are we concerned about airline flights? If someone has a link, I'd be happy to read it and get caught up and quit bothering y'all. :D

This is the entrance to that little "dead end" behind the yarn / textile company.

Knollwood Mhp (what is Mhp) ???

This doesn't look good IMO. :snooty:

Could Mhp stand for Mobile Home Park??

ETA: Sorry Strawberry you beat me to it but that's what I thought too.

pretty secluded place...if a car was backed up on that dead end, they could see any cars coming at night from a distance but yet be hidden from the headlights.

yup...or went in behind the building...

Stupid question #2:

Why are we concerned about airline flights? If someone has a link, I'd be happy to read it and get caught up and quit bothering y'all. :D
adam baker was allegedly arrested at the charlotte international airport while picking up relatives (direct quote from le... have to go now or would get you the link)

Stupid question #2:

the first breaking news article at wsco i think reported AB was at the airport meeting someone....i think it's since been removed....sorry, i don't have a link just answering your question :waitasec:

Could Mhp stand for Mobile Home Park??

ETA: Sorry Strawberry you beat me to it but that's what I thought too.

(snipped from Yahoolocal listing for mobile home parks in granite falls)

Springlake Mobile Home Court

2350 Spring Lake Mhp, Granite Falls, NC 28630 Get directions Cross Streets: Near the intersection of Spring Lake Mhp and US-321-ALT

Mhp is definitely abbreviation used for mobile home park. Where are you seeing this Knollwood?

OMG! Trying to catch up and just saw where AB was arrested at the AIRPORT??? :eek:

Going back to read. Just had to say... THAT must be why he was charged. He was tying to skip out.

(unless y'all found out different, I have not read past the first post about the airport.)

ETA: Whoops, nevermind, he was picking up relatives????

adam baker was allegedly arrested at the charlotte international airport while picking up relatives (direct quote from le... have to go now or would get you the link)

Can someone find the direct quote link from LE that states this? I am having a hard time pulling anything up on this.

Kimster, WSOC TV (NC station) and several other newsites reported AB was picked up at airport. Just as quickly as they were noticed and commented upon by WS poster, the sites began "editting" outthe airport information, although if you google search Adam Baker airport the google links page still shows the exceprts from WSOC and other sites with teh airport info intact.

In other words, they have been erasing things from news sites again buy the evidence of what they once stated is still out there. Plus several quickthinking members screen captured.

Here is the screen shot...

ABarrest.png

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25501224/detail.html

It says he was arrested "just before 6 a.m."

Kimster, starting around or just before post #317 on this thread we had 10 minutes of an article saying AB was apprehended at the airport. It got wiped but not before other media picked it up. There was at least one quote from HPD spokeswoman claiming they thought he was there to pick up a relative... but no help/further info from MSM or LE pressers since.

HTH--we are trying so hard to be good! :angel:

Stupid question #2:

This is what was reported and then 5 minutes later the info about the airport was removed.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5722717&postcount=324"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Zahra Claire Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 22[/ame]

This is the latest article without the airport (BS).
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25501224/detail.html

OMG! Trying to catch up and just saw where AB was arrested at the AIRPORT??? :eek:

Going back to read. Just had to say... THAT must be why he was charged. He was tying to skip out.

(unless y'all found out different, I have not read past the first post about the airport.)

ETA: Whoops, nevermind, he was picking up relatives????

The location on the Hickory PD site of arrest shows being the Police Station NOT the airport. As of right now we have no confirmation that he was arrested at or even ever went to the airport. This may change, but right now to my knowledge there is NO confirmation about the airport in any fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman