NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you. I just read over her "recent work", and what scares me the most is... on some MSM sites (cnn.com is the last one I can remember), comments are reading that EB was forced by police into giving the statement that she wrote the ransom note.
(I would link if I could but it's impossible to link to scrolling comment pages.)

I already see this woman's work coming to the table.
This is frustrating.

So, LE took EB to her former home???? Which home?

The search area yesterday, to which EB was brought, was less than a mile from a home on Burns Rd that she lived in about 3 years ago, before she even met AB.

HTH

Why did LE charge AB with failing to return a rental COMPUTER ?

Where is THAT computer?

Furthermore, as much as EB lived on a computer, hard to believe they would RENT on on such *limited* income? Guess we don't know if they seized a computer in any of the home searches or, if they did, if it's the rental?

Ok local channel 9 news just said:
Police are searching in Caldwell county today on Christie Rd (I think he said Christie rd). EB is out again today going with searchers. There is a 2 mile stretch closed on Christy Rd, police have been out there since around 9am searching for evidence. EB took police to 3 different locations yesterday 2 of the places she took them to was in Caldwell County, not sure where the 3rd was. The reporter also looked at the orange flag markers in the ground from yesterdays search (flags that the searchers put out) and he (reporter) said it looked like animal bones there.

This is what wsoctv channel 9 news just said at 1230pm on their newscast. They have not updated their website yet with this info so for now I will say it is JMO.

The search area yesterday, to which EB was brought, was less than a mile from a home on Burns Rd that she lived in about 3 years ago, before she even met AB.

HTH

Thanks, Kamille.

Did they actually bring her INTO THE HOME, though? That's the way I took the article I linked today.

Is that the home that EB and AB were seen 3 weeks ago, in the night, the one where the putrid smell was reportedly coming from the manhole?

Any word from our locals as to whether John, on NG show last night was correct? Are LE back at landfill today? Any word on any searches going on today?

Furthermore, as much as EB lived on a computer, hard to believe they would RENT on on such *limited* income? Guess we don't know if they seized a computer in any of the home searches or, if they did, if it's the rental?

It's hard to say but let's hope for LE's sake that the laptop that she failed to return was still in her possession. She doesn't appear to have been without a computer but if she was basically stealing them from these rental companies and selling them, it's going to be hard to get a lot of computer forensics. I do think it was stated at one point that a computer and other electronics were seized during a search warrant that was sealed.

MOO

Ok local channel 9 news just said:
Police are searching in Caldwell county today on Christy Rd (I think he said Christy rd). EB is out again today going with searchers. There is a 2 mile stretch closed on Christy Rd, police have been out there since around 9am searching for evidence. EB took police to 3 different locations yesterday 2 of the places she took them to was in Caldwell County, not sure where the 3rd was.

This is what wsoctv channel 9 news just said at 1230pm on their newscast. They have not updated their website yet with this info so for now I will say it is JMO.

Hmmm, same area as Dudley Shoals (from the Mon.10/25 search area).

Any word from our locals as to whether John, on NG show last night was correct? Are LE back at landfill today? Any word on any searches going on today?

There is a search going on at Christie rd (I think the reporter said christie Rd) 2 miles on that road shut down. The News hasnt said anything about the landfill.
This info was per wsoctv channel 9 news 1230 broadcast.

Thanks, Kamille.

Did they actually bring her INTO THE HOME, though? That's the way I took the article I linked today.

Is that the home that EB and AB were seen 3 weeks ago, in the night, the one where the putrid smell was reportedly coming from the manhole?

No I don't think they brought her into the home. I saw them interviewing the neighbour on one of the video links and it wasn't mentioned that she was actually at the home. They did show her apparently sitting in an LE vehicle at the search site.

This is not the home where the neighbours say they saw both of them in the night.

MOO

Thanks, Kamille.

Anyone CMIIW, but I believe the word on WS yesterday (corroborated by locals) was that the 'former home' consisted of a mobile home park in which the homes have been torn down, but the trailer pads that had been under the homes are still intact. So I think the focus is on an outdoor location at the prior address...Just my impression.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25516624/detail.html

Posted: 12:41 pm EDT October 26, 2010
Updated: 12:47 pm EDT October 26, 2010

CALDWELL COUNTY, N.C. -- Zahra Baker’s stepmother, Elisa Baker, was again taken out of jail and brought to a site investigators are searching in connection with the disappearance of the 10-year-old girl.

On Monday, Elisa Baker led investigators to three locations, police confirmed to Channel 9. On Tuesday morning, police blocked off an approximately two-mile stretch of Christie Road in Caldwell County and began searching there. The area is about seven miles away from where investigators searched on Monday.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25516624/detail.html

On Tuesday, searchers went to a new location of Caldwell County on Christie Road near Hudson, which is reportedly near a former Baker residence. It's also a place where trash is known to be dumped.

Tuesday's search area is different from Monday's at Dudley Shoals Road and Burns Road which is in Caldwell County, about four miles northeast of Granite Falls. That location is reportedly near where Elisa Baker lived in 2006-2007 before she married Adam Baker and before his daughter, Zahra moved to the United States.

On Tuesday, sources told WBTV that Elisa Baker was removed from her jail cell early Monday and was taken to various search areas with police. Officials say that Baker never got out of an SUV that she was riding in for the tour of future search areas.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13297637

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Cops-resume-search-for-missing-10-year-old-NC-girl-105775613.html

Deal said investigators haven't talked to Adam Baker since his arrest. He also said Adam Baker did not have an attorney.
Adam Baker was being held in a western North Carolina jail on $7,000 bond. Elisa Baker is at the same jail.

Do we know if any of AB's family arrived from Oz?
I'm trying to understand why investigators wouldn't be talking to AB?
To me, it's looking more & more like EB is trying to cut herself a deal.

It is typical for a Gothic person to turn hair all sorts of colors and If you go to your local drug store they have color in a box. lol Many ways to apply Chunked, Striped and Highlighted Also Sallys Beauty Supply Sales to the public which includes manic panic & can be a Bright Bright Red! By the looks of the photos that doesnt look like a professional hair job. (Just Saying) It is cheaper to do each others hair then go to a salon!! Yes I do hair and can be verified! Which if North Carolina has Labor License Board usually you can look that info up to see if they are a Licensed Cosmotologist by there name.

Yeah, she's either trying to cut a deal or she's just enjoying the fresh air and yanking LE around. I wouldn't put money on one or the other right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717