NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skies definitely rockin n' rollin in that part of NC tonight. Locals please duck and cover!

Current radar image from Nat'l Weather Svc.

Attachments

• Ugly skies east of Hickory.jpg
    Ugly skies east of Hickory.jpg
    928.3 KB · Views: 20
Me too IRH. Burns me up.

Okay possible charges at this point in time, and we don't even know what his role really was...we only know what it looks like at this point in time.

Accessory or accomplice to murder (I don't know NC statute and don't know if they seperate these two)

Accessory after the fact

Can anyone think of others that would be applicable knowing only what we know at this moment?

TIA.

JMHO.

I think it is a stretch but if you say that she killed Z in a fit of rage, and he knew for an extended period of time that she abusing his daughter, taking drugs and escalating in violence MAYBE you could go murder one for the wife and negligent homicide for him. But I think it is a big stretch.

Logically though if you child drowns or is run over playing in traffic because you are high, or you are on methadone but leave it out and your child eats and dies we have seen every one of those scenarios successfully prosecuted as negligent homicide.

Leaving your child with a meth user (allegedly) who is escalating in violent outburst would be equally as negligent and predictable in its outcome.

I would like to see them both take a murder one charge personally. Can't tell which one of you delivered the blow, you both say the other did, but both admit to concocting the cover up and disposing the body, you should both be tried. Which ever one didn't deliver the blow you put yourself in this situation with the cover up. So sad, you will be missed by someone I am sure.

DO we know of any previous addresses that coincide with this area?

I know a while back there was a lot of discussion about the 'previous residence' site, but I can't remember exactly where...anyone? TIA

I do remember someone mentioned that it was listed as an 'mhp', and it was discovered to stand for 'mobile home park'.

Sorry, I'd search to find the thread, but I haven't figured out a good way to do it yet!

16 days since Zahra was reported missing ... LE must be exhausted. I do hope that they are reaching out to other counties in NC for assistance to give themselves much needed rest periods.

Zahra Clare Baker where are you?

Ah, the name Clare which means 'Clear; bright; famous' - can you please show LE the way as you need to come home now.

I believe it's been reported that both the FBI and the SBI are assisting in the searches/investigation.

I know a while back there was a lot of discussion about the 'previous residence' site, but I can't remember exactly where...anyone? TIA

I do remember someone mentioned that it was listed as an 'mhp', and it was discovered to stand for 'mobile home park'.

Sorry, I'd search to find the thread, but I haven't figured out a good way to do it yet!

The other location of the search yesterday near the school was said to be one mile of her old address . No details.

I hope by some miracle the winds and rain manages to uncover Z from wherever she is so someone can see her. I want her to be found before any deals can be made. Before either can rat out the other. I don't want the body of this child to be a pawn in their little games against each other.

I agree LE must be exhausted and I don't want them to have to deal with these two anymore either. Time to move them along to the prosecutor and bury Z respectfully.

the former Knollwood MHP was right next to yesterdays search site. Thats why I ask about today's.

Sorry for my other post, then. I'm having a hard time keeping up here and trying to conduct the rest of my life at the same time!

DO we know of any previous addresses that coincide with this area?

I failed to write it down from many threads ago, but it was just a bit west of the intersection of Burns Rd and Dudley Shoals Rd.

Maybe 4800ish Burns Rd? (Granite Falls). Google maps didn't hit the right spot in the road for that number, so you might have to scroll a little east or west to hit it.

I'd personally love to be a fly on the wall in both EB's and AB's jail cell.

What news are they able to catch from any TV coverage or inmates?

What news are they getting from their attorneys?

What news are they getting from LE?

Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive....

Are they squirming and wondering how to play the next move as this breaks? A little bit of game playing anyone?

My bet is that LE is playing one against the other and that fellow inmates, IF they have any contact, would be more than antagonistic.
I seriously doubt either is getting access to TV or any media right now!

Although, that said...the media has reported that BOTH have cooperated with police...so LE COULD use those headlines as leverage.

Thoughts?

not the dudley shoals search but today's on Christy, sorry I was not clear.

the former Knollwood MHP was right next to yesterdays search site. Thats why I ask about today's.

I suppose the best answer I can give is EB seemed to live in and around the general location for many years. I don't mean exactly the Christy Rd. location but in and around, she should know the area. JMO

TY. I am going to edit myh posts about that MHP as I cannot find it mentioned in MSM, which means it came from here and was speculation.

I just listened to the Levi Page show. One thing his guests hit on was that LE had found evidence of human remains (or decomp) in AB & EB's vehicles. I'm assuming that's why the case was determined to be a homicide so early on. I wasn't clear on that point before.

What disturbed me the most was all the talk about EB cutting a deal for herself now under her lawyer's guidance. I hate the idea that she can bargain any kind of lesser sentence for herself. I feel the same about AB. I know we all want Zahra found. But why should these people be allowed any mercy whatsoever? They showed none towards this sweet, innocent child.

I'm truly sick over this case.

Have there been any previous cases where the dogs have got it wrong?

My bet is that LE is playing one against the other and that fellow inmates, IF they have any contact, would be more than antagonistic.
I seriously doubt either is getting access to TV or any media right now!

Although, that said...the media has reported that BOTH have cooperated with police...so LE COULD use those headlines as leverage.

Thoughts?

The challenge is that LE can control the info during interview periods, as to what may have just broken but I'd assume that Defense attorney's would disclose/update what they knew or saw in between times ... depending on how they are operating.

If EB is taking LE on a wild goose chase but seems to be cooperating then LE might be going along with that to see if it pans out.

The good/bad of Defense attorney's being in play is that you can basically shut up and limit cooperation to a perception of or none at all ... depending on how it is going.

If EB thinks she is implicating AB then you might get some info but if EB feels threatened then she will shut up.

A dangerous dance to wriggle off the hook without self-implicating or making things worse -- so you'd be better keeping quiet and forcing LE to discover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw