NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still feeling like the premise that SM tried to 'frame' AB is the right one.

I can't think of ANY other reason for the randsom note stating " "Mr. Coffey, you like being in control who is in control now.....", other than her trying to make it sound like it came from a disgruntled employee.
I think that she also planted the passports, toothbrushes etc...in the car.

Perhaps, lighting the fires (but not setting fire on the Tahoe) was meant to attract attention to the ransom note? Perhaps she was hoping that Zahra would be discovered missing and she hoped that the police would immediately zero in on AB and arrest him?

She was clearly unhappy with the 'arrangement' and had the new 'London Man' on her horizon.

A Sociopath is only motivated by how s/he can keep moving onward and upward.
Once they have 'exhausted' the benefits offered, they will do whatever it takes to 'move forward'.

Thoughts?

All seems very plausible to me. I have seen where many have posted they believe AB was being controlled by EB. But, I'm not sure I buy that at all. I remember reading in one or more articles that they were evicted from one of their residences due to their constant fighting. So, there was trouble in paradise.

I am still feeling like the premise that SM tried to 'frame' AB is the right one.

I can't think of ANY other reason for the randsom note stating " "Mr. Coffey, you like being in control who is in control now.....", other than her trying to make it sound like it came from a disgruntled employee.
I think that she also planted the passports, toothbrushes etc...in the car.

Perhaps, lighting the fires (but not setting fire on the Tahoe) was meant to attract attention to the ransom note? Perhaps she was hoping that Zahra would be discovered missing and she hoped that the police would immediately zero in on AB and arrest him?

She was clearly unhappy with the 'arrangement' and had the new 'London Man' on her horizon.

A Sociopath is only motivated by how s/he can keep moving onward and upward.
Once they have 'exhausted' the benefits offered, they will do whatever it takes to 'move forward'.

Thoughts?

Based on what we know, I think you've offered a very good theory. What responsibility for Zahra's death do you see AB having in this scenario?

On the Levi Page show, both guests pushed the idea that Zahra was locked away in her room & basically starved to death because neither AB or EB were concerned enough to be bothered to care for her. It's a horrible thought.

Thanks. I was bringing this up b/c another poster said they wanted to discuss the legalities and not the moral issues.

Trying to keep myself awake tonight while awaiting the birth of my 5th grandson :dance:

Oh, what a wonderful and blessed reason to lose some sleep! Congratulations to you, kwm! :woohoo:

Based on what we know, I think you've offered a very good theory. What responsibility for Zahra's death do you see AB having in this scenario?

On the Levi Page show, both guests pushed the idea that Zahra was locked away in her room & basically starved to death because neither AB or EB were concerned enough to be bothered to care for her. It's a horrible thought.

yikes, don't get all NG on us Levi, we love you for your thoughs, not sensationalizing. Please, stay true to your sleuthdom ;)

ETA but seriously, how did Levi respond to that?

yikes, don't get all NG on us Levi, we love you for your thoughs, not sensationalizing. Please, stay true to your sleuthdom ;)

ETA but seriously, how did Levi respond to that?

First time I ever listened to the show. I didn't know if that theory had been discussed much here. I'm afraid the truth may be even worse.

I can't say Levi came out in agreement with their opinions but he didn't say anything dismissing it either.

(I don't watch NG or JVM either. Most of what I know comes from WS & the links provided)

speaking of flubs... I went back and corrected my map... I had the wrong place for yesterdays search... All better now... Sooooo.. I've decided that I'm all done linking today/tonight ... LOL.. I have my 8 month G-baby tonight which of course takes presidence...
Thanks for your patience with me tonight... I'm sure I'll be a better help tomarrow... ;)
May peace and warmth be with Zahra...

speaking of flubs... I went back and corrected my map... I had the wrong place for yesterdays search... All better now... Sooooo.. I've decided that I'm all done linking today/tonight ... LOL.. I have my 8 month G-baby tonight which of course takes presidence...
Thanks for your patience with me tonight... I'm sure I'll be a better help tomarrow... ;)
May peace and warmth be with Zahra...

frogin, you should be off playing with the little munchkin! I miss that baby smell *wistful*

I think it's possible that they did leave her in that room to die, and the mattress search supports the idea.....BB already has said Zahra could only come out to eat for 5 minutes, then had to return to her room, I think it's possible that this 'option' was taken away from Zahra and it got to the point that she was no longer let out, and she grew weaker and they let her die.

Awful!! I still wish I could go back in time and save her, to think DSS had a chance and didn't just blows my mind.

Also, yes, I want LE to get as much info out of EB as they can etc, but I don't want to see her cut any deals, so far there's zero evidence that she has told one single piece of truth to LE, and I for one hope someone else finds Zahra so that neither one of these two can benefit from her discovery.

I think it's possible that they did leave her in that room to die, and the mattress search supports the idea.

Does anyone know if there were locks on the doors and windows??? Surely a 10 year old could escape somehow if they were being starved or held against their will. I'm sorry but I just cant see this happening (Unless she was really sick from a relapse or something else).

Does anyone know if there were locks on the doors and windows??? Surely a 10 year old could escape somehow if they were being starved or held against their will. I'm sorry but I just cant see this happening (Unless she was really sick from a relapse or something else).

Sad as it is many abusers tie the child to the bed. :(

Just FYI a line of storms went through the area tonight and surrounding counties. The scanner is very active if you want to go down and listen.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116845"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

According to what I am reading here Catawba County is now under a state of emergency.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/27/line-storms-wallops-county-ar-485999/

I guess we'll find out wont we. I'm not saying it's the only thing I think may have happened, but just that it's a possibility. At this stage until we know more we can only speculate, I almost dread finding out the whole truth here. I think it's going to be very disturbing. God, it already is.

Oh, what a wonderful and blessed reason to lose some sleep! Congratulations to you, kwm! :woohoo:

Thanks Sherbie! I'm on pins and needles here, and I hate that I can't be there for them. They're in MD and I'm in FL.

Sorry for the O/T, but I just can't help myself!!!!!

Sad as it is many abusers tie the child to the bed. :(

OMG... hadn't even thought of that scenario. I'm gonna put that one out of my mind.

I actually dread finding out the details. ETA: (just noticed that Mrs. Norris said the same)

I just did a search on white pages and EB is listed as Elizabeth B. I haven't heard her mentioned under this name before.

All seems very plausible to me. I have seen where many have posted they believe AB was being controlled by EB. But, I'm not sure I buy that at all. I remember reading in one or more articles that they were evicted from one of their residences due to their constant fighting. So, there was trouble in paradise.

I'm not suggesting that he was controlled or abused, specifically.
My thought is that he was a 'conservative Aussie' man, who left the bulk of the child rearing to the women in his life. (eg. Mum, perhaps his sister, EB)
I bet EB (literally) fought with EVERY individual she came in contact with!
I bet her visit for 6 months to Australia was no different!
I would bet that she left everyone there full of confusion and not many good feelings...but they were confused...trying to support him, but uncomfortable.

My prediction, when this all comes out is that there will be two personality disorders that collided.

She will be a Sociopath and he will be 'Dependant Personality Disorder'.

http://www.mentalhelp.net/poc/view_doc.php?type=doc&id=526&cn=Personality Disorders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck