NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The weather reminds me of the day they found Caylee. :(

Sick to my stomach thinking of what they may have done to this child:(

It could be just that they hit a water line, or it could be that they found something.

For there to be five or six men standing around a hole in the ground looking down into it means that something is in that hole. I don't have my glasses on, but it appears that even the backhoe operator is out of the cab. Could be something related to the case. Could be nothing.

Are you up there? My hubby is the one in the CCI truck taking pictures with his cell phone lol say hi if you see him :)

His pictures are really grainy and I can't make anything out in them. Will upload them anyway.

Not sure what you mean. Do you mean do people really bury people in their own yard? Yes, they do. John Wayne Gacy and Edmund Kemper are just two examples. I can see it happening too if there were drugs involved. Then trying to "cover" it up with a fire, and a ransom note. I think they panicked once they "came down".

OMG... too creepy!! Think they set the fire on top of a hole they dug to hide evidence?...Hope the presser will give us some insight....

There is a picture that was part of the batch just posted where they dug a huge hole on what appears to either be the side of the house or the back. It's very open with no tress... anyone else wonder what the heck they could be looking for there? It was such an open area, anyone would have seen them (AB and/or EB) digging. I was thrown off by that picture. (the woods seem obvious imo.)

The entire area around the house is very open. The "woods" are just a few trees, offering no real protection.

Are you up there? My hubby is the one in the CCI truck taking pictures with his cell phone lol say hi if you see him :)

His pictures are really grainy and I can't make anything out in them. Will upload them anyway.

No... but please express our gratitude to your husband for giving us info. I was looking at the photobucket photos that were linked awhile ago. Anticipating seeing your hubby's photos too!

Thank you passionflower, is there another link once at this site I should be clicking on?

I hope around 4:20+ we will see a video pop up.
I have a feeling presser may get canceled if the LE just found
something big in back yard of house!

He is texting me pictures as he takes them. Something big is going down from what it looks like. He said they are using sifters also. Not sure what the emergency service would be for.

He is in the back where the restaurant/donut place is.

Did you post a link for your pictures yet?

"Evidence bags have been taken back there too."

This is something.

If they're finding evidence and the FD equipment truck is on site, then it's probably going to provide support via lights, generators, and such--they must be planning to work through the night. That's pretty huge.

OH Dang! Well only one bright thing for me today and that is I did get a few hours sleep.

Ok He is still sending me pics. But I am copying them to my hard drive and then uploading.

Here is what I have so far. Mine are the ones where I drove by and are in the front. His are the ones around the back/side of the house.

21st Ave NW - Zahra's house

His pictures failed to upload. Let me try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
N0ShytSherlock