NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is staying there and updating me. He is in the back parking lot that is adjacent to the back yard where someone was seen IIRC playing with a lighter. He said they have dug up a LOT more yard also.

Did you see my post? My husband just called he is sitting there watching them. He said they all just moved to a different area and everyone is around it right now.
which part of the yard? TIA to your DH!

ITA. Also, I have many years of LE under my belt, and CPs are also used by police when there is a major event going on, such as an emergency or something fairly large where a lot of coordination between different agencies is needed. A central place for decisions to be made also.

Thanks for the explanation & confirmation...Wow in your own yard? Do people really do that?

If you check on IS, there are reports on there as to what they were actually doing. I don't think I can post it because it would be considered rumor :waitasec:

What is IS?:waitasec:

Did you see my post? My husband just called he is sitting there watching them. He said they all just moved to a different area and everyone is around it right now.

Thank you for all you and your husbands "live on the scene" posts. It gives us a much better idea of what is going on.

I'm not going to post for a while so as to leave plenty of room for locals to put forward their first hand impressions.

Really appreciate you guys.

no way are they gonna be on time for this presser... ((at least in my opinion))... if they are in the middle of a huge find, etc.. ((or possible huge find))

There is a picture that was part of the batch just posted where they dug a huge hole on what appears to either be the side of the house or the back. It's very open with no tress... anyone else wonder what the heck they could be looking for there? It was such an open area, anyone would have seen them (AB and/or EB) digging. I was thrown off by that picture. (the woods seem obvious imo.)

Thanks for the explanation & confirmation...Wow in your own yard? Do people really do that?

Not sure what you mean. Do you mean do people really bury people in their own yard? Yes, they do. John Wayne Gacy and Edmund Kemper are just two examples. I can see it happening too if there were drugs involved. Then trying to "cover" it up with a fire, and a ransom note. I think they panicked once they "came down".

I'm so unhappy. I knew better but I'd so hoped she'd just run away to another relative or something...

He is texting me pictures as he takes them. Something big is going down from what it looks like. He said they are using sifters also. Not sure what the emergency service would be for.

He is in the back where the restaurant/donut place is.

Why not in particular?

It could be just that they hit a water line, or it could be that they found something.

For there to be five or six men standing around a hole in the ground looking down into it means that something is in that hole. I don't have my glasses on, but it appears that even the backhoe operator is out of the cab. Could be something related to the case. Could be nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne