NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so spent on this that I've only been able to read, thank and make the occasional lame comment the last day or so. This latest activity feels weirdly final. Like the last puzzle piece. Jmo of course.

My sentiments exactly. Thank you for saying the words...I was unable to
find the right words!!!!!

Rad didn't jump on the rumor mill yesterday....for him to say command post it makes me think he knows what he's talking about....but IDK he is MEDIA. lol
I hope so.. so need this for my sanity.

What does that mean? Command post??
generally that it is going to be a busy place with people crawling all over with a commander in place... and that they will be there for longer than just a short period of time doing work.

((moo... and not a webster definition))

183720774.jpg

Looks like a command post arriving. 10 minutes ago

http://twitpic.com/photos/RadBerkywcnc

Which would tell me they expect to be there for several more hours.

Yeah...

They also have generators.... so it may be that they're going to run lights tonight.

sarx, Hi friend! Someone asked on the last thread ((not sure if you saw it)) if dogs could sniff out remains that are in a tightly sealed container (buried or not buried)?

Thanks for all the professional insight you provide here at websleuths.

eta: I think the presser could be to do some squelching of rumors (I said squelch!). If I am wrong about that I will gladly take a bite of my french quarter party patrol hat!

Nope, didn't see that one, thanks for bringing it fwd.

Like what? I suppose it's possible, though a person would have to be meticulous about making sure that no transfer happened onto the outside of said container. Dogs can sniff things out after bleach has been used to clean up/conceal, they're pretty good. There aren't many containers that would accomplish this feat though. Not to mention I have my gut feeling that there were drugs involved and the state of mind may not have been all that clear.

Anytime FD goes out, incident command must be established. However, that doesn't mean that IC is over the whole operation, just over his equipment and personnel. He becomes the FD spokesperson that central dispatch will communicate with, in regards to the FD presence at the scene.

Usually it means a spot from where LE is going to work a crime scene. Those are his words not mine, just to be clear........lol.

My educated guess is they seem pretty sure of something being there... since they are putting this much time/money/manpower & equipment... What do you think?

Command Post is the central office if you will. The heart of the operation, generally mobile.

Ok I just got home. I drove by 3 times. There are people standing across from the house watching and cars driving up and down the street. My husband went by after I did and just texted me that Fairbrook Emergency Service just showed up. He pulled into the parking lot behind Bistro 127. He sent me a pic and I am uploading it now.

I'll link the pics once I get them up.

Looks like fire to me, not LE. Anyone local can confirm this? Normally red=fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne