NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not one of the "all in agreement" . . . I can totally see SM keeping AB in the dark about Zahra. He may be clueless, but I am not convinced he had anything to do with this.

I agree that not everyone is in agreement, and I have complete respect for you opinion, I actually hope you are right and that maybe he was a bright spot in Z's homelife

but

I am totally baffled how anyone can think that he lived in a house with two other people and had no clue his daughter was being abused, no clue she was dead, no clue her body, mattress, and limbs were disposed

AND

then called 911 and calmly and politely spoonfed a storyline that wouldn't made into a bad straight to dvd mystery to a 911 operator.

I cannot wrap my mind around that point of view.
I wish that I could because I am sure my own life experience colors my vision and in my very abusive childhood people outside my house knew some of what was going on and I promise you everyone inside it knew in intimate detail no matter how likable they seemed in public.

Maybe if you have different parenting experience to draw from you can see another angle. I want to see it, I want to see the possiblity of anything other than he was a complicit bystander to the abuse of his daughter, failed to get her help, and disposed of her body like garbage to protect himself (after doing nothing to protect her). But I come up blank.

I have a couple questions if anyone knows ...

Was AB at the house today? Earlier speculation indicated he was.

Will it have an adverse affect on the case that LE didn't do such an extensive search of the house & grounds earlier? I am NOT faulting LE at all, I just don't know about these things.

TIA

wow! that's insanely huge!

...that would mean that she did in fact live in that house.
...and that someone other than the furniture store mgr. saw her alive ( and much more recently than the sept. 25th sighting by the store mgr. )
...surely daughter BS has told all of this to L, or the neighbour has called them with this information.

It could also mean Zahra was there after the mattress was tossed....

Crap, I really don't see anything! This reminds me so much of the Caylee "book" in the woods pics all over again. I can never see anything that everyone else is seeing!

Ok the way I can explain it to you is look at the guy bending over, that black wiggly line under his nose....imo could be hair, dirty wet hair. HTH

From www.wcnc.com video, screenshots of crime scene techs removing something from the hole. After the item(s) was removed, the digging stopped, workers took off boots, left the digging part of the investigation.

47090340.jpg

64379568.jpg

27317006.jpg

I agree with DG... it looked like hair or fabric. It was two masses, connected by a thread like substance.

Also, when you watch the video, don't watch the item, but watch the men's faces.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Hickory-police--105899483.html

Holy carp, you leave to tend to your family and miss everything! JMO looks like burnt fabric to me. Maybe the fire set on the day they reported her missing, was to hide the fact there was a previous smaller fire. hmmm..okay back to catching up!

Thanks, Punknluv.

So, I wonder why LE has been so adamant in requesting verification OUTSIDE the family, for the last sighting of Zahra, if this is true?

I had a hink that family was claiming they saw her more recently (and also saw some postings on a deleted FB page), but for some reason LE hasn't been quick to believe them.

I wonder if they feel like the family is covering for something or someone ?

WHAT??!! I just took a break from work and found out AB has bailed out??

They better have some good surveillance on him, 24/7!! If he's involved, I'd expect him to make a run for it at this point.

How can this be? He should be arrested again!!!
Not free to be among us, he is dangerous!

So lets assume that AB didn't know, and he was just being directed by EB. Example: EB could you please go dump that mattress and be quiet, Z is sleeping. So AB takes the mattress and dumps it before going to work.

While at work, or while he is sleeping, she takes the body and disposes it. He comes home from work and says how is everything, where is Z...EB says, she is still i bed, she is having her first period and brooding so don't go in there.

EB takes evidence...LEG, and throws it in that area in the opposite direction of where Z body is (MOO)

Ok I must be tired again.

I was just thinking something along those lines. I reread time line, Z was in bed (asleep) when AB left and returned from work. I had a sick feeling that maybe she wasn't sleeping, but dead. Didn't he say he didn't wake her due to she had had a cold or something?

Continuing with thought, EB then stages a scene (fire) after removing Z. When AB doesn't take bait to check on daughter to find her gone (ransom note for boss's daughter), EB stages second performance-running out of house yelling Z was missing.

MOO and all that jazz.

I was just thinking something along those lines. I reread time line, Z was in bed (asleep) when AB left and returned from work. I had a sick feeling that maybe she wasn't sleeping, but dead. Didn't he say he didn't wake her due to she had had a cold or something?

Continuing with thought, EB then stages a scene (fire) after removing Z. When AB doesn't take bait to check on daughter to find her gone (ransom note for boss's daughter), EB stages second performance-running out of house yelling Z was missing.

MOO and all that jazz.

I think this is totally believable until... I remember AB's 911 call. Then I just can't help but think he is involved somehow. He was entirely way too calm to have just been told his daughter had been kidnapped.

JMO

Nasty storms and major flash flooding here all day could have stopped the search. If they were in a hole it had to be filling up with water.

I have a couple questions if anyone knows ...

Was AB at the house today? Earlier speculation indicated he was.

Will it have an adverse affect on the case that LE didn't do such an extensive search of the house & grounds earlier? I am NOT faulting LE at all, I just don't know about these things.

TIA

No, AB was not at the house today.

Ok the way I can explain it to you is look at the guy bending over, that black wiggly line under his nose....imo could be hair, dirty wet hair. HTH

I can't see it either but thats okay, not looking for more coaching on where etc, jus twanted to point out they are in the woods. Animals die and decay on the woods all the time, wherever they drop. So they may well have a hunk of hair or flesh and are repusled but IF they do and IF they are, human or animal, once decomp has begun, it is repulsive.

I am sure we will know soon enough if it relates to our girl. MOO and all that jazz

does anyone remember when it was we dicussed AB was removing his things from the house? It seemed like he was in that house a few days,at least. A lot of cleaning up can take place (with a nervous guy).
I dont like the idea that this house was never secured from day 1.

Well, if Zahra's mattress AND her prosthetic leg have actually been found, then hopefully we might see a charge relating to her murder soon.

On NG footage tonight I think got a good shot of them at the brush on Christie Road (?) and you can see the prosthesis. It's black/silver in the brush and you can see a hinge. MOG. LOL (Remember MOG?)

I haven't caught up yet. Is there a screen cap of this? If so please bump. If not, can someone grab one? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck