NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheryl McCollum on Levi saying they both covering up because they were both involved.

Can somebody help me? I can't find the link and I need to feed the restless family... lol The link of the video overhead yesterday... the brush pile with all the men standing around it? Is there more than 1 video? The video shown on NG tonight? So maybe if I have time I can screen shot what I see or sumpin? I really wanna see if what I saw is there.

Thanks if anyone can help!! I'm off to make grilled cheese and soup. :) Yeah, there are some complaints from the peanut gallery. LOL I plan on WS'n tonight. ;)

oh lordy, the guest on Levi is SPECULATING that maybe EB murdered Z because AB was sexually abusing Z and EB was jealous.

:shakehead:

frustrating and unfounded leap IMO

That's right LEvi, drag her back to the facts hon :)

Thinking a little more about the prosthesis and why the Chief said it would take some time to make a definitive match...

What if someone tried to destroy the leg via burning, wood chipper, some other means? Doing so could have possibly damaged the imprinted serial number such that a positive ID of it might take some forensic work, hence LE being unable to state immediately that the match had been made.

Either way they'd want to test for prints (foreign), blood, decomp, DNA, etc.

Although the Bakers would expected to be on the prothesis if those are the only ones it adds to the case.

I leave for 2 hours and AB has bonded out!!!!
Tell me it's a rumor! Please NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Fixed that and today is also when the Hickory Police Chief confirmed Zahra's body has NOT been found also. I am so tired I can't keep up.

I think when Zahra is found all of us locals need to get together and do a little WS memorial for her.

Agree! I was going to say maybe apps and drinks at Bistro but Pete nixed that idea. :crazy:

Husband just texted me. They are STILL focusing in that bedroom. They are going over the one wall very thoroughly. Not sure what they found/did while he was at home. I'm sure he is talking to everyone up there to get caught up though.

I just have to say....I love my husband. He is doing this because he knows how caught up I am in this child. I want her found and I want her to be able to go home and be laid to rest where she was loved and happy!!! That is so important to me!

All the lights were out earlier and they were searching for bodily fluids.
Thanks again Punk and Hubby:)

So they find the leg and then high tail it back to the house and check the walls for blood. I am guessing with Luminol... I wonder if there was something on the leg that leads them to believe it was the murder weapon and she was beaten with it. :( :( :(

Husband just texted me. They are STILL focusing in that bedroom. They are going over the one wall very thoroughly. Not sure what they found/did while he was at home. I'm sure he is talking to everyone up there to get caught up though.

I just have to say....I love my husband. He is doing this because he knows how caught up I am in this child. I want her found and I want her to be able to go home and be laid to rest where she was loved and happy!!! That is so important to me!

All the lights were out earlier and they were searching for bodily fluids.

I had a bad feeling it was body fluids. Now it's just a matter of finding that poor girl.:(

Don't forget to give hubby lot's of kissies tonight!

I kind of hope that maybe Brittany or someone did see her on Thursday. That means less time for the guilty party before the heat got turned on.
It also means that there may be a slight glimmer of a hope that maybe....just maybe her Daddy really didnt know.

I mean, this is horrific, yes...but this little girl trusted her Dad to keep her out of harms way. He should have done that, of course. BUT it just seems more painful to know that this father could have done something with his dead daughters body without any obvious remorse.

I really hope deep down in my heart that AB had nothing to do with this. The likeliness is slim, I know...but thats her Daddy, you know? Her prince charming, her knight in shining armor, the one who should give the best hugs and let her dance on his toes. This man is none of those, but I seriously wish he was such an idiot that he really had no clue..no clue at all.

Wishful thinking, huh?

IF only he wouldn't have made that peculiar 911 call. I wish EB would have made that call instead.

So lets assume that AB didn't know, and he was just being directed by EB. Example: AB could you please go dump that mattress and be quiet, Z is sleeping. So AB takes the mattress and dumps it before going to work.

While at work, or while he is sleeping, she takes the body and disposes it. He comes home from work and says how is everything, where is Z...EB says, she is still i bed, she is having her first period and brooding so don't go in there.

EB takes evidence...LEG, and throws it in that area in the opposite direction of where Z body is (MOO)

Ok I must be tired again.

Hair doesn't separate from the scalp that quickly. (Sorry, my quote function is messed up.)
It might help to know that when LE is conducting a search, not everything they "bag and tag" is going to be useful. I would guess that about half of it gets returned or discarded. A lot of it never makes it to court. They pick up things that might be, but not always is, evidence.
As for why AB bailed out and LE didn't up the bond so they could keep him... my guess is that they don't have sufficient cause to charge him yet. Plus, a judge sets the bond, not LE.
Even IF EB is talking and implicating him, just her word will not make the charges stick. There has to be proof that ties him into the murder. The circumstantial evidence is fine, once they get the case to court, but they're not going to indict him without enough evidence pointing to him. I'm sure they will have a tail on him, and he will not get a chance to leave the country, so they are not worried.
I feel confident that charges will be right around the corner... within a few days, hopefully.
Thanks to the local posters with the pics and the information. Enjoyed reading through this thread tonight. God Bless little Zahra... I hope she is at peace.

AB bonds out of jail Wed., October 27, 2010

snip:

Late Wednesday, Adam Baker made bail and left Catawba County Jail, where he'd been held under $7,000 bond. Elisa Baker was still being held under $65,000 bond.

Searchers continued to comb the Baker's house in Hickory, although some of the dozen or more investigators were beginning to leave soon after dark. Authorities weren't saying where they planned to search next, or when anyone might be charged in her disappearance.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/10/27/1498127/prosthetic-leg-is-found-in-search.html#ixzz13c1pvwRA

oh lordy, the guest on Levi is SPECULATING that maybe EB murdered Z because AB was sexually abusing Z and EB was jealous.

:shakehead:

frustrating and unfounded leap IMO

They're just making it up as they're going along today.....NOT GOOD! And she was never in the attic, just sayin'!

I leave for 2 hours and AB has bonded out!!!!
Tell me it's a rumor! Please NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

He was only bonded out for the check charges. Not for anything to do with Z. No worries that will come soon I am sure. And after all the new evidence and searches happening today I would bet my life he is being watched very closely.

Although, guest raised really good points about what LE may be looking at and for in the house such as did Zahra have dirty clothes in the laundry to the same level as parents? Did her room appear lived in, are there fingerprints in and about the home that are not parents and could be Z's.

Allt hose sorts of things are going to help cement for LE if she ever lived there, how long she may have been absent. ie if she has just as many dirty outfits as they had, etc.

Now guest back off on wild speculation, oh well, she was on a roll for a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member