NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh goodness guys....so sorry. I missed the greenlight lol. It's not really anything major I just didn't want to post hearsay without approval.

Anyway, the neighbor my husband was talking to said Brittany had told her she was with Zahra the Thursday before she went missing. Not sure how that figures into the time line. I'll recheck with my husband about anything else she said.

Also I didn't mean to get you guys thinking I had major news lol. ooops :)

Thanks, Punknluv.

So, I wonder why LE has been so adamant in requesting verification OUTSIDE the family, for the last sighting of Zahra, if this is true?

Thats the trouble, I can guarantee with what we've seen thus far, a brilliant answer will not be forthcoming. IMO Brilliance and the Bakers haven't met yet.

And apparently they were both separated at birth from their conscience. :furious:

But it is big news if B is truthful, Z was alive much later than had been proved to date.

And BS may have shed some light on the condition of Zahra very close to her death, like was she sick, maybe mens. it seems from pictures that Zahra had a glowing smile when she was with BS. Just a thought

My opinion about the leg not being with the body- if they were trying to make it look like a kidnapping they maybe thought to put the leg somewhere to be found on purpose? AB did make a point to mention that the would be kidnappers took the leg with them. I think they thought it would take attention away from them somehow??? Who knows what crazy things they would think about.

very hinky.... this brittany statement...

brittany the one who EB called on friday and asked to drop the charges?

((sorry.. I forget if EB also has a daughter named brittany))

I am giving it no more credence than other statements from EB family but interesting if true. She is telling the neighbor which would suggest she told LE as well and yet they have continued with the requests for anyone OUTSIDE the family to come forward with recent Zahra sitings.

Wonder if she told them and they did not believe her or wanted outside confirmation because of all the strife within EB's family.

I am just now catching up....you guys probably thought I was torturing you huh. I was getting the little one washed up in the bath and his brother is watching him play in the bubbles for a few.

I didn't see the green light before I posted those other posts. :0
It wasn't anything major though....I apologize you guys almost passed out from breathe holding for that! :blushing:

That is big news though and is what might be delaying charges on AB. They have a witness who claims she was alive on Thursday. I think they have to get that DNA back from the mattress to prove that Zahra was deceased prior to that day.

MOO

Good thought, perhaps.

So, now I have 2 questions.

Why leave the hearing aids but dispose of the prosthetic leg?

I wonder if Zahra was known to take out the hearing aids and take off the prosthetic leg at bedtime?

My thoughts on the hearing aids is that Zahra probably hadn't been using them once the original batteries that came with them ran out of juice. Just cannot imagine that either AB or EB would think to buy replacement batteries. She got the hearing aids May 2010.

Zahra was known to take off her prosthesis at night (goodness I would have to refind the link for this but it was in MSM).

need clarity on which brittany this is...

if it is the charge~filing~brittany she claims that she didn't know until EB called her on Friday to drop the charges... that zahra and family had even moved....

If Britt S then daughter, the other one is Britt B, the one that filed the complaint. I thought punknlove posted it was Britt S?

I am giving it no more credence than other statements from EB family but interesting if true. She is telling the neighbor which would suggest she told LE as well and yet they have continued with the requests for anyone OUTSIDE the family to come forward with recent Zahra sitings.

Wonder if she told them and they did not believe her or wanted outside confirmation because of all the strife within EB's family.

Exactly. LE may have her statement and perhaps more from other family members; but the stress was for sightings from outside the family. I think LE's got it covered.

I am just now catching up....you guys probably thought I was torturing you huh. I was getting the little one washed up in the bath and his brother is watching him play in the bubbles for a few.

I didn't see the green light before I posted those other posts. :0
It wasn't anything major though....I apologize you guys almost passed out from breathe holding for that! :blushing:

Did you say which Brittany? Did she have long wavy hair or straight? (Sorry if I missed this earlier guys). Thanks BTW :gold_crown: you. are. awesome.

NO I think just like the media they want to sources each to verify each other is all.

I kind of hope that maybe Brittany or someone did see her on Thursday. That means less time for the guilty party before the heat got turned on.
It also means that there may be a slight glimmer of a hope that maybe....just maybe her Daddy really didnt know.

I mean, this is horrific, yes...but this little girl trusted her Dad to keep her out of harms way. He should have done that, of course. BUT it just seems more painful to know that this father could have done something with his dead daughters body without any obvious remorse.

I really hope deep down in my heart that AB had nothing to do with this. The likeliness is slim, I know...but thats her Daddy, you know? Her prince charming, her knight in shining armor, the one who should give the best hugs and let her dance on his toes. This man is none of those, but I seriously wish he was such an idiot that he really had no clue..no clue at all.

Wishful thinking, huh?

I moved this post from the Information/Support forum. Bumping so everyone can see...

~Summer_Breeze

From www.wcnc.com video, screenshots of crime scene techs removing something from the hole. After the item(s) was removed, the digging stopped, workers took off boots, left the digging part of the investigation.

47090340.jpg

64379568.jpg

27317006.jpg

I agree with DG... it looked like hair or fabric. It was two masses, connected by a thread like substance.

Also, when you watch the video, don't watch the item, but watch the men's faces.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Hickory-police--105899483.html

My daughter and I both thought it was hair possibly tangled with leaves (or *gulp* flesh)

So, from the latest developments:
*Zahra was last seen by Brittany (per EB and AB's neighbor) on Thursday, Oct. 7.
*Zahra's prosthetic was found off Christie Road, Tuesday, Oct. 26.
*AB bonds out of jail Wednesday, Oct. 27.
*PER LE Zahra's "body has not been found." Wednesday, Oct. 27.

Can someone add these to the timelines and anything else I might of left out? TIA.

My thoughts on the hearing aids is that Zahra probably hadn't been using them once the original batteries that came with them ran out of juice. Just cannot imagine that either AB or EB would think to buy replacement batteries. She got the hearing aids May 2010.

Zahra was known to take off her prosthesis at night (goodness I would have to refind the link for this but it was in MSM).

Exactly ... so the Bakers did not think about the hearing aids in their clean-up but knew the prothesis had to disappear. There may be lots more they forget in their haste to initiate their cover-up.

WHAT??!! I just took a break from work and found out AB has bailed out??

They better have some good surveillance on him, 24/7!! If he's involved, I'd expect him to make a run for it at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc