NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From www.wcnc.com video, screenshots of crime scene techs removing something from the hole. After the item(s) was removed, the digging stopped, workers took off boots, left the digging part of the investigation.

47090340.jpg

64379568.jpg

27317006.jpg

I agree with DG... it looked like hair or fabric. It was two masses, connected by a thread like substance.

Also, when you watch the video, don't watch the item, but watch the men's faces.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Hickory-police--105899483.html

This is what my husband was talking about earlier. He said that is looked like they found something they were very interested in. The guy with gloves ended up bagging those items and they took them away quickly!!

Maybe they tried to put the leg through the woodchipper and got nervous after it wouldnt mulch. I doubt they wanted to drive around with it so as a last ditch scenario, it was thrown into the woods.

This seems more thought out than I previously suspected. Not a bullet proof scheme, but coordinated.

Zahra and her leg are separate because Zahra is most likely not in one piece :(

My own opinion

I'm not sure the leg was chucked out the window as they were driving.

Because in a picture from the search site yesterday, we see them very very interested in a brush pile. In fact, too many too interested IMHO. But it might have been nothing.

I would LOVE to know if this is the brush it was under.

I was just thinking if EB was driving alone she couldn't just thrown the leg out the window so she must have been with someone :furious::furious:

On NG footage tonight I think got a good shot of them at the brush on Christie Road (?) and you can see the prosthesis. It's black/silver in the brush and you can see a hinge. MOG. LOL (Remember MOG?)

So what's the latest, my dears? I was at parent/teacher conferences...

They are still digging or no? Last I was on, about four hours ago, they were digging around the house, correct? Has anything else happened?

Thanks, Amanda-- I just read the bio mom's comment in your album, and can totally understand her position. Most people figure the mom out of the picture means only one thing. It does not. The fact that she mentions her own night terrors and eleven years of being marginalized, or as she says it, her life being irrelevant, well, I get it. I feel very sad for her and her family, and how they have been shut out of Zahra's life. Like Zahra, she did not deserve for things to end this way. Very sad.

Rupa---asking about neighbours who smelled a bad smell...Rupa says that the area is where they discard deer carcasses so they dont think the smell is related to ZB---Dr Purpur--he says is is obvious she is dead and he thinks she is either buried or burned..He says that they will look for cause of death, if it is blunt force trauma or strangulation you would see that in autopsy....Caller can DNA be done from the leg...JC is saying that DNA and latent prints could be taken from the leg...And JC is saying that the area the leg was found is one of the areas that EB was taking to....Caller ? about DNA on wood chipper--NG says if wood chipper had been used since the death that it would be hard to find out if it was used...MK says that someone put the wood chipper together so someone can take it apart----Melissa the neighbour is back on and confirming the stench that was in the are where they found the leg, she says she is use to smelling roadkill and when they smelled the smell they did not call anyone because they are use to foul smells in that area, but at the time she had no idea that ZB was missing...break.

Brilliant question.

Thats the trouble, I can guarantee with what we've seen thus far, a brilliant answer will not be forthcoming. IMO Brilliance and the Bakers haven't met yet.

I know we all want to hear what PunKnLuV has to say but you have to remember she and her hubby have been giving us a play by play all along. Maybe they needed a break??? Give her a chance. They have both been at it for hours.

I think PunkN will stay 10 threads behind us if we keep hounding her for the info... maybe we should shush for a sec and let her catch up. :)

I was just thinking if EB was driving alone she couldn't just thrown the leg out the window so she must have been with someone :furious::furious:

Maybe that is why I like this scenario of it being thrown out of the car window.....the passenger would have to do it. ;) MOO

I think you only have to pay 10% of the bond.

About his mother and brother....all this was new to me today.

I would still like to know their flight arrival times.

So.....Mr. AB is probably staying with them at some hotel, kicking back, knocking back a few beers and having a big 'ole laugh while watching NG, and possibly even ordering room service.

Just the thought of him being free just burns me up!:furious:

By now, I think we are all in agreement AB is just as responsible, if not more, than EB.
:furious:

I'm not one of the "all in agreement" . . . I can totally see SM keeping AB in the dark about Zahra. He may be clueless, but I am not convinced he had anything to do with this.

On NG footage tonight I think got a good shot of them at the brush on Christie Road (?) and you can see the prosthesis. It's black/silver in the brush and you can see a hinge. MOG. LOL (Remember MOG?)

Great catch! Did anyone get a screenshot or anything?

Oh goodness guys....so sorry. I missed the greenlight lol. It's not really anything major I just didn't want to post hearsay without approval.

Anyway, the neighbor my husband was talking to said Brittany had told her she was with Zahra the Thursday before she went missing. Not sure how that figures into the time line. I'll recheck with my husband about anything else she said.

Also I didn't mean to get you guys thinking I had major news lol. ooops :)

Just wanted to take a moment to say hello to all our guests on the thread - it's heartwarming to see so many here for Zahra - WELCOME!

Dr Puper is asked how are most children murdered by parents...Answer most of the time by shaking or banging them against hard object or strangulation....Rupa lights are out in the house it looks like the search has stopped some of LE have left...Caryn Stark says that it appears that after all that ZB went thru she was killed by her own family.shows is over.Whew

That is helpful Punk because now we can narrow the timeline down also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne