NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they go to all the trouble of burying so much evidence and then simply toss one of the biggest pieces of evidence out of the car????

That's a good question but it seems to be a likely scenario. LE actually found the prosthesis yesterday but waited until today to announce it.....so it appears they must have a very good idea it is hers. The leg would also be more difficult to completely get rid of than her body. Seeing LE combing through the yard is truly heartbreaking; I hate to think what may have been done to her. MOO

Psych: ...someone treated her like doll and ripped her apart; discarded her in pieces
NG: ...and practically in every pic she is smiling
Psych: ...in almost every pic, she is trying to look pretty - barrettes, etc.

DG, is the pic you all are discussing in the vid? TIA.

This picture, we discussed it yesterday. I wonder if this is the brush where the leg was found? Just wondering. JMHO.

I know....they really did zone in on that area yesterday!!

Sorry for margins.

Sherlock Homey. Hubby was talking to the lady in the black shirt. He said her name is Candy. The lady in the tie-dye is the neighbor and she is talking to a reporter from The Charlotte Observer. A little to the right and you would of had Petie Pie's picture :)

Attachments

• resizebaker.jpg
    resizebaker.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 34
Psych: ...someone treated her like doll and ripped her apart; discarded her in pieces

Well good grief she doesn't have to try she IS (or was) pretty.

The Kimster has spoken, when you refresh this page have a look at what she :dance: has written.

So let it be written. So let it be done

:D

$7000 bond (so $700 was all it took)

Were you aware that AB's mother and brother were the airport pickups? Now confirmed in MSMS.

I think you only have to pay 10% of the bond.

About his mother and brother....all this was new to me today.

I would still like to know their flight arrival times.

So.....Mr. AB is probably staying with them at some hotel, kicking back, knocking back a few beers and having a big 'ole laugh while watching NG, and possibly even ordering room service.

Just the thought of him being free just burns me up!:furious:

By now, I think we are all in agreement AB is just as responsible, if not more, than EB.

:furious:

Rupa: behind firetruck, is where t digging took place
- are in back room of house - only lite lit right now; dont know if its her room
- i noticed split wood; neighbors said he worked home from time to time (splitting wood?)

From www.wcnc.com video, screenshots of crime scene techs removing something from the hole. After the item(s) was removed, the digging stopped, workers took off boots, left the digging part of the investigation.

47090340.jpg

64379568.jpg

27317006.jpg

I agree with DG... it looked like hair or fabric. It was two masses, connected by a thread like substance.

Also, when you watch the video, don't watch the item, but watch the men's faces.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Hickory-police--105899483.html

I watched their faces and it seemed like they might have been disgusted, appeared to look away. Is that what you saw?

This is heart wrenching. I wish I could have known she needed loving parents! I would have adopted her in a heartbeat!

BBM: I so wished that Zahra knew that she was beautiful, without even trying!

JeanC: i dont remember any conditions about his (AB) passport

Ok PUnk, so now you have established who is who...now the info please...lol

I watched their faces and it seemed like they might have been disgusted, appeared to look away. Is that what you saw?

Exactly. They would no more than glance down.

That's a good question but it seems to be a likely scenario. LE actually found the prosthesis yesterday but waited until today to announce it.....so it appears they must have a very good idea it is hers. The leg would also be more difficult to completely get rid of than her body. Seeing LE combing through the yard is truly heartbreaking; I hate to think what may have been done to her. MOO

So if her prosthetic leg were disposed of separately, could that mean that she was killed/died in her bed when she would not have been wearing it? Pains were taken to carefully dispose of her body, but perhaps disposing of the prosthesis was more of an afterthought (like, "oops...maybe we better get rid of this too"), hence chucked out a window into brush on the side of the road?

I know....they really did zone in on that area yesterday!!

Sorry for margins.

Sherlock Homey. Hubby was talking to the lady in the black shirt. He said her name is Candy. The lady in the tie-dye is the neighbor and she is talking to a reporter from The Charlotte Observer. A little to the right and you would of had Petie Pie's picture :)

Punkn love you have been given the green light to post what the neighbors said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne