NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
back from break going over all the old stuff....John Miller from HDR says AB bonded out because someone paid his bond and they are trying to find out where he is....Unleashing the lawyers...AB family is here from AU and it would only cost $700 and he was released from bond...Alan Ripka says if AB was involved LE would have had his bond raised, or LE may want him out so they can follow him around...Karen Stark agrees that AB may lead LE to where the body is, NG is hoping they have wire taps on all of his communications...Break again.

Many thanks to those of you in the Hickory area for your up "close accounts" and pictures!
You are sooooo appreciated!

Former prosecutor now on NG show saying it is ridiculous that AB wasn't charged with something to raise the bond so that he couldn't get out. AMEN!! MOO

I know it's frustrating :hug: but I think if LE wanted AB in jail, he'd still be sitting there. I feel strongly they have other charges in reserve and could have hit him with something else if they didn't want him out. There's a reason he's out, IMO, that is of benefit to LE/the investigation.

I think that's exactly what happened.......just drove by and tossed it out the car. :furious: MOO

Sadly, I think you are right. It literally sickens me how detached they were to this child. That was HER leg for all intense purposes. It is hard to even imagine.

requesting a PM on open forum is a another no-no. Will get the whole thread in trouble.

Just letting our new members know. I'm not a mod, but if this thread gets slammed shut I'll probably go into a coronary arrest here I'mma tell ya LOL :)

wow, punKn must be writing a book!

I think that's exactly what happened.......just drove by and tossed it out the car. :furious: MOO

Why would they go to all the trouble of burying so much evidence and then simply toss one of the biggest pieces of evidence out of the car????

I know it's frustrating :hug: but I think if LE wanted AB in jail, he'd still be sitting there. I feel strongly they have other charges in reserve and could have hit him with something else if they didn't want him out. There's a reason he's out, IMO, that is of benefit to LE/the investigation.

I just hope you're right. I believe they're both equally responsible. MOO

Please read:

Inviting outside Contact:

“Inviting” is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely. This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as “Check your PMs” or “PM me” posted in discussion threads. Think about it - it's like whispering into someone's ear while you are at a table full of other people. If you want to have a private conversation just have it, don't announce it.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Former prosecutor now on NG show saying it is ridiculous that AB wasn't charged with something to raise the bond so that he couldn't get out. AMEN!! MOO

ITA I can't see how he could possibly be uninvolved at this point! :banghead:

Whenever I see AB face on TV (NG show), I just want to reach thru the TV and slap his face.:banghead:

I have never seen anyone lack emotion with such a flat affect since Casey A and Scott P.

AB just makes me sick!!!::puke:

I didn't know AB bonded out! :eek:

$7000 bond (so $700 was all it took)

Were you aware that AB's mother and brother were the airport pickups? Now confirmed in MSMS.

Hi! My hubby is going back up there right now. I think you 2 should be the WS journalist/camera crew for the night hehe. His name is Pete, he's 6'1 1/2 with a goatee and a UNC hat. He will have on a stripped black shirt and jeans. If you want to pm me your name that would be cool....you can meet up with him up there.

Please tell your hubby to call off media. We will say hello before then. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx