NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
as to AB being out on bond, wouldnt have happened if he'd been charged with something regarding Z. But he has not been yet so his bonding out was bound to happen based on the bond being waht - $700?

I do not know what LE knows so I won't speculate as to why there are no charges against him pertaining to Z's disappareance. I must assume LE has a better idea of what is going on than lil ole me.

To start with LE has said she had the same prosthetic leg as she had in Australia. I still believe he should be charged with neglect. :furious: MOO

currently showing PC about prostectic leg...NG is saying again that it is ZB leg...Now she is interviewing a neighbor that lives across the street where leg was found...Melissa Mahlenbrock who is the neighbor says that people use that area all the time to dump things...Her whole area was shut down during the search yesterday says it was shut down for 2-3 miles...NG-How far off the street was the leg found...Answer it looks like the leg was not on the side of the road, it could have been thrown from a car and landed behind the fence that it was found at...Commercial break.

Ok, I am really disappointed with myself. I am an amateur photographer (hobby) and i am very embarrassed. I think I am headed back out there with my good camera and zoom lens.

Hi! My hubby is going back up there right now. I think you 2 should be the WS journalist/camera crew for the night hehe. His name is Pete, he's 6'1 1/2 with a goatee and a UNC hat. He will have on a stripped black shirt and jeans. If you want to pm me your name that would be cool....you can meet up with him up there.

wow, you guys have way better eyesight than I, lol. All I see is some men standing around a pile of rough looking brush, with one bent over. The age must be getting me.

He is holding something...he picks it up and then it is holding it up.

thanks to our mods who are busting hump to organize and police us all at once!

waiting for the scoop

I love you locals for what you are doing, but I hope to never have to do that in my neighborhood as that would be some other hell would be experienced by yet another child.

Hugs to you guys!! Stay safe!

thanks to our mods who are busting hump to organize and police us all at once!

The assigned mods to this thread are amazing me! As a visiting mod, I'm truly lost!

:grouphug:

JohnM, HRecord: someone paid his fine; dont know who paid; tryin to find out where he is

currently showing PC about prostectic leg...NG is saying again that it is ZB leg...Now she is interviewing a neighbor that lives across the street where leg was found...Melissa Mahlenbrock who is the neighbor says that people use that area all the time to dump things...Her whole area was shut down during the search yesterday says it was shut down for 2-3 miles...NG-How far off the street was the leg found...Answer it looks like the leg was not on the side of the road, it could have been thrown from a car and landed behind the fence that it was found at...Commercial break.

I think that's exactly what happened.......just drove by and tossed it out the car. :furious: MOO

Former prosecutor now on NG show saying it is ridiculous that AB wasn't charged with something to raise the bond so that he couldn't get out. AMEN!! MOO

1 atty- bond was way too low
Another atty- if he's responsible, wouldn't be let out
NG: what about CaseyA? she was let out.
NG also brings up ScottP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics