NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the links to those really lengthy arrest reports handy? The two PDF documents that were about 60 pages each? I could have sworn I saved them but I didn't, and I want to look at the addresses again.

:waitasec: Why not just classify herself as "Zarah's mother" or "Zarah's mum", leave the bio out all together. :banghead:

Well, there wasn't much of a connection formed with her. From the accounts I've read, her mother has had no contact with Zahra from the time she was 8 months old.

I wonder what happened there...

I keep thinking she got one of her drug buddies to help dispose of the poor child's body. Still on the fence about AB, I feel it's possible he just didn't realize what EB was capable of.

*****MOO******

I go back and forth on AB I think maybe he didn't know and being the leg was found near a home EB lived at BEFORE AB met her might indicate she was the one who hid evidence :truce:

Ok, I was asked to clarify,

The picture I posted and the Reference I made was it appeared that they were doing Luminal testing,
Now, the glow on the wall in that picture is NOT the reaction to Blood, it is the UV light being shined on the wall and then it makes the evidence glow as the room gets dark again.
That’s why I asked about the camera Flashes, they MAY have been taking pictures of what was showing after the UV light went off.

Didn't bother me at all - I wasn't guilty. In fact, it gave me a good feeling about how thorough they are. I only used my big 4WD truck once when the weather was crappy, and as I recall I was the only one there - I didn't SEE anyone else (it was an empty field). But they got the car description, plate number and a photo. I never saw any of this, of course, but my BIL said they had it.

Well I'm glad you have the correct perspective on it. It was still a good point to bring out for all to read.

Do we know that they were using drugs? I mean, is there evidence? Making meth in the house? Are LE looking for meth lab evidence?

Morning All!

I have to agree here, why not go to NBC,ABC,CNN etc and tell your story
If i was the MUM i wouldnt sit there reading all these gory details of what we thought had happend to her daughter.

Like i said before we are Names on a Screen.

JMO

MOO .....The REASON you don't go to main stream media is you don't want your identity widely known. And the reason for that IMO is that you have something you are hiding that you do not want people to know.

As I said before no matter WHAT ... nothing would keep me from my children. NOTHING. Not illness, not mental illness, not the courts, not a biofather, not limited income. NOTHING. If I felt I was unsafe to be around my children - I'd find a way to be supervised. If I felt I was a negative influence - I'd find a way NOT to be. I have a hard time identifying with a woman that doesn't feel the same way.

I cannot help but to think of LE reading these threads and some post they must be laughing their butt off.

Does anyone have the links to those really lengthy arrest reports handy? The two PDF documents that were about 60 pages each? I could have sworn I saved them but I didn't, and I want to look at the addresses again.

Here ya go...

Part 1 (PDF, 1992-2001)
http://www.wikiupload.com/G5LMklkF

Part 2 (PDF, 2001 cont'd - 2010)
http://www.wikiupload.com/EHEzcJ6V

Part 3 (PDF, Discovered add'l records 1990-1993)
http://www.wikiupload.com/SxO9WjsG

Spreadsheet (All EB Criminal Records found)
http://www.wikiupload.com/2oZ0wfvo

:waitasec: Why not just classify herself as "Zarah's mother" or "Zarah's mum", leave the bio out all together. :banghead:

I don't really have an opinion yet about this person, but I CAN say that if I were Zahra's birth mother I would be VERY paranoid about making sure that no one got me mixed up with EB, which a lot of people might have if she'd just said 'mother' or 'mum'. JMHO, though.

Do we know that they were using drugs? I mean, is there evidence? Making meth in the house? Are LE looking for meth lab evidence?

I am not sure I understand this (as it has been allowed on WS ?) but I believe everything about drug use / sales / etc. is pure rumor and speculation at this point. LE has said nothing about drug use and there haven't been reports in MSM about it.

I'm confused as well and would love to hear what that meant.

It meant nothing more than the media has been a pain... So maybe the locals could put a little pressure on them to be more accurate. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18