NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just watching our nightly news in Cincinnati and seen that the police have found her prosthetic leg was found in the backyard. Can anyone confirm this for me and now police are saying the father and stepmother are willing to talk????

I was just watching our nightly news in Cincinnati and seen that the police have found her prosthetic leg was found in the backyard. Can anyone confirm this for me and now police are saying the father and stepmother are willing to talk????

They found what is presumably her leg...not sure about anyone being willing to talk. They are back searching at the original house and have been all day. They have not found Zahra. :(

Sherlock...thanks for the great photos!

Love those angels hanging in the trees.....precious....

I thought the mom had no involvement with her daughter since birth. Not surprising, she didn't know where Zahra lived.

The pinkish light in the front bedroom window is actually the light in the back bedroom where they were mostly working.

The back bedroom photos from the back of the house are glowing where they are shining the weird lights and the one that looked like a black light. It was really creepy! The entire window was glowing blue through the trees where we were standing.

This precious child was a way inconvenience to the parents lifestyle. Not a life worth preserving to them, not someone who fought bone cancer, still had a a childlike happy attitude toward life, not someone who needed parents and a loving environment, but a burden on self indulgent parents who had no empathy for a living child and how she may have felt in her last days or weeks. Sorry for the rant.

in video you can see him lift it up and it sorta wiggles............like a wet dirt fabric? sock? clothing? hair? knife? these have been the guesses so far.
Hi Passion :wave:
I should've watched the video more carefully (and enlarging the screen REALLY helps!). Yes it does appear to be flimsy oan/or stringy...I'll try a more educated guess this time and say it's possibly a sock that's torn and unraveled.

leg not in backyard. Found along road in bushy area
Father is out of jail on bail.
SM must of said something .....she was out of jail for search, but we have no proof of anyone saying anything

For this picture, I cropped out everyone else just so my eyes could concentrate on what he has in his hand.

2qjc289.jpg

Now in the picture, I cropped down to just the item and then played with the color values till I could basically just see a highlight of the item.

2nui2w8.jpg

I'm thinking small knife perhaps with dirt and leaves around it. Thoughts?

I don't know how to do a screen grab but there is more to that. As he raises what ever that is up a little further you can see another piece, then he put's in the bag. It is attached but not sure how (maybe a thread) but there are two pieces to that piece you have shown. After that he picks up something else and places it in the bag as well.

So no, I would say it's not a knife. It moved more like a piece of cloth.

MOO

Leg not found in backyard . . . but at a local dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member