NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE the speculation: That is if the mothers signature was on the passport application at all. If the mothers signature is not on the passport application then the authorities must have made their own decision to approve any passport for Z as she would not have been able to leave the country if her passport was not valid.

With all due respect, in addition to what Patty already clarified, the passport issuing agency is not given the authority to determine a passport may be issued in defiance of a court ruling.

If both parents names are on Zahra's birth certificate and only his signature was on the passport application it would not have been approved without also submitting a B9 and the relevant court orders.

The only way to circumvent the rule requiring more than one signature is for a magistrate to issue an order decreeing 'sole' parental responsibility.

ETA: If I am in error of my understanding of Australian law I would really appreciate a link. International relocation issues are a side hobby of mine and something I spend a lot of time researching. TYVM

Just to explain how I showed KB the photos. I sent her the link which was posted here to the HM site where the photos were via her FB message inbox. I asked KB if she could confirm if the photo's were of Z or just anyone. KB confirmed to me that the photo's were of Z.

Since you are a relative of Zahra from KB's family tree, is this the first time you have seen photos of Zahra?

Good Morning All,

Praying hard that this case will be resolved by Halloween and more details and evidence will unfold today. :praying:

G-d bless you Zahra. :angel:

With all due respect, in addition to what Patty already clarified, the passport issuing agency is not given the authority to determine a passport may be issued in defiance of a court ruling.

If both parents names are on Zahra's birth certificate and only his signature was on the passport application it would not have been approved without also submitting a B9 and the relevant court orders.

The only way to circumvent the rule requiring more than one signature is for a magistrate to issue an order decreeing 'sole' parental responsibility.

The only issue I have with the passport discussion is IF biomum had a problem with it being issued she should take it up with Australian Authorities rather than posting on the internet that she alleges AB has forged documents. Biomum must be able to have access to the original documents, she even claims to have PI skills on the HM site. And really that's about all I can add about the passport.

You can't since they are in someone else's post, but how sweet to offer. Those pics didn't blow the margins for me. I wouldn't care if they did...just so glad to have them!

I know, I am very grateful to have them too!! I've never had "blown margins" here, but I have a large monitor and I use a really high resolution. For those who have the margin blowing problem, I am thinking if you go down to the bottom of the browser in the right hand corner and click the magnifying glass to adjust size there, it might help? Like go from 100% down to 75% as long as you're on that particular page? (Note - this is in IE - I don't know if other browsers have that option or not).

Good morning friends, I fell asleep last night before the new photos were finished uploading.

Here is the link to the new album - taken 10/28/10 evening. There are some pretty telling photos in this collection, including bagging a tarp and multiple pieces of what I assumed evidence being brought to the crime scene truck. :(

http://s1183.photobucket.com/albums/x463/ZeeBee1234/Zahra 102810 Evening/

Thank you so much for all the on-scene info you've given us, Sherlock. Didn't you mention that they had taken a refridgerator apart and tossed it out into the yard? I find that...interesting.

Thank you SherlockHomey for those photos...it's like looking for a needle in the haystack..speaking of needles...

Zahra102810015-2.jpg

It does appear EB lost a lot of weight and I wonder if she was doing meth or speed or something along those lines..the above photo appears to be vials of medication and a hypodermic needle...JMHO

To be perfectly honest, the items in that photo look to me like water (or soda) bottles and at least one can. Especially if that is a black garbage bag that they are in. (I can't see the proper scale in the close-up.) JMO

Quick question.

I read on here as well as on the HM that
" leg would be found on the property that Elisa Baker previously lived "

Can someone tell me where this came from? I went back over the PC that Adkins gave, and the official statement says no such thing.

He states that "it was discovered late yesterday (10/26/10 Tues.) afternoon off of Christie Road in Caldwell County".

At around 2:16 of the PC he states it was "laying in a brushy area".

Then at 2:37 he says it "was not buried".

At no time does he state that it was found on the property where she had lived. Did this come from another PC that I missed? Is this info that was leaked but we have verified? I'm lost.

She had previously lived within a mile of the area the prosthetic leg was found.

To be perfectly honest, the items in that photo look to me like water (or soda) bottles and at least one can. Especially if that is a black garbage bag that they are in. (I can't see the proper scale in the close-up.) JMO

It might even be a bag of garbage from the investigators. Looks like a couple of those slippers they put on over their shoes when entering the house in there too.

MOO

The only issue I have with the passport discussion is IF biomum had a problem with it being issued she should take it up with Australian Authorities rather than posting on the internet that she alleges AB has forged documents. Biomum must be able to have access to the original documents, she even claims to have PI skills on the HM site. And really that's about all I can add about the passport.

I would think that LE would be looking into it at this point, since I'm sure she must have told them the same thing about not having given permission for Zahra to leave Australia. JMO

She had previously lived within a mile of the area the prosthetic leg was found.

I've even seen articles saying the leg was found "at" or "in" a home where EB used to live. Annoying.

JMO

I was questioning passport - and visa - issuance long before biomum's posts at Hinky because it is a process I have been through myself and therefore it hit home.

If biomum's signature was indeed forged she would not have been notified a passport was issued. However, AB could also have sought to modify court orders seeking sole parental responsibility and made getting her signature unnecessary. It would have been relatively simple for him to do so especially if biomum was not a willing participant in Zahra's life.

I am tremendously sorry your family is having to deal with all this but perhaps you can enlighten us all - did AB secure a court order allowing Zahra's relocation from Australia? Were AB and Zahra issued visas to enter the States and if so, under what class - residency, tourist, employment, etc. Thank you so much for shedding any light on what has perplexed so many of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member