NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't think "gore" but certainly forensic evidence once torn down and broken apart. I was thinking more along the lines of what would be left behind, around the general area where the event took place, as well as forensics 'transfer' style. And she would STILL have to have been dismembered before entering the chipper, to some degree, I would think?

I was just thinking anything that may have come out of that chipper would have been gathered up and moved. And if she had possibly been frozen, how much blood would there be? And I think LE knows a whole lot, but just aren't saying anything - yet.

i really think it is from washing, wiping down the wall. and not necessarily by EB or AB could have been former tenant.

yes I suppose, something to keep in the back of our mind in case of anything new comes out about this room and the walls. They did spend a lot of time on the walls it was reported.

OH ok so what would cause that variation in tone...the smeared looking areas?

We're looking a a picture taken with a camera through a pane of window glass...hard to say what, if anything, there is to that pic, imo.

I keep going back to that video where she is getting her hearing aids. That sweet little Aussie accent!! It breaks my heart to think of someone harming that precious little girl.

Perhaps your "friend" can come forward so we can ask her some questions. We have so many of them. :)

Not sure if she would do that, but if you have something specific, I can ask her. She knows I am obsessed with this case and the blog, but she hasn't expressed interest in posting or reading it.

BTW, she doesn't know everything, just bits and pieces, but I was surprised today by how much she knew.

snip by me

I believe you are right, although I think we keep coming back to it as it is one scenario most of us just cant bear.

I would love to but No we can't. I saw where a dog handler gave his opinion. I have yet to see where it came directly from LE. They are sure going through alot of mulch for some reason.

It was the handler who had the dog that hit and admitted to hitting on the engine area and nothing else. Said handler also admitted that it could be blood from a cut which immediately tells me these dogs aren't HRD dogs or are very poorly trained (I am leaning towards a cop dog not trained).

I am of the opinion that whatever LE were searching for off Christie Road was NOT as critical as what they have been searching for at the home - and I wonder if forensic's off the leg or inside the house lead them back to that spot?

I would love to but No we can't. I saw where a dog handler gave his opinion. I have yet to see where it came directly from LE. They are sure going through alot of mulch for some reason.
Based on cost effectiveness alone, I'm just not so sure on this issue. To tear up the entire back yard and use a backhoe and sift through everything, then bring the sniffer dogs over and check the material again speaks volumes about what they're going on as at least a theory. So many people doing the work, I mean.

I don't think this is what they'd do, if they were just looking for some socks she had been wearing. No. This operation is seeking major evidence, although we can't see for sure that yes, they found something or no, they didn't. They might have been working on the arson angle, finding the cause of the fire, but I don't think that. The fire dept. probably knew the answer to that before they left the property.

jmo

If it was only that easy huh? If I had the duckets..I'd spend it all looking for her.

To be honest, I would love to go searching in that area but you can't just go traipsing on someone's property without permission, especially that much property. People around here are especially protective of their land and I don't want to get shot by Farmer John this weekend.

I live in the country and aware of people like that. A knock on the door to ask is what I would do. That is either here nor there because I don't live there so I cannot even attempt and I don't blame any locals if they didn't either. It is without a doubt not a cut and dry situation.

I just want her found!

It was the handler who had the dog that hit and admitted to hitting on the engine area and nothing else. Said handler also admitted that it could be blood from a cut which immediately tells me these dogs aren't HRD dogs or are very poorly trained (I am leaning towards a cop dog not trained).

I definitely mean no disrespect, but they could have simply told us that to keep down speculation or so those involved wouldn't realize - I can't rule anything out until I hear the head of this investigation tell us in no uncertain terms something has been ruled out.

Based on cost effectiveness alone, I'm just not so sure on this issue. To tear up the entire back yard and use a backhoe and sift through everything, then bring the sniffer dogs over and check the material again speaks volumes about what they're going on as at least a theory. So many people doing the work, I mean.

I don't think this is what they'd do, if they were just looking for some socks she had been wearing. No. This operation is seeking major evidence, although we can't see for sure that yes, they found something or no, they didn't. They might have been working on the arson angle, finding the cause of the fire, but I don't think that. The fire dept. probably knew the answer to that before they left the property.

jmo

The only other time I saw that was the months the LE spent digging up Willy Picktons farm.

The wood chipper was at the Hickory Home AFTER the released that area the first time, now it's not. Who other than LE would have taken it and why?

The wood chipper was at the Hickory Home AFTER the released that area the first time, now it's not. Who other than LE would have taken it and why?

LE or the owner of the machinery if cleared by LE would have taken it back. *shrug*

I live in the country and aware of people like that. A knock on the door to ask is what I would do. That is either here nor there because I don't live there so I cannot even attempt and I don't blame any locals if they didn't either. It is without a doubt not a cut and dry situation.

I just want her found!

Thing is that sometimes you do not know who owns the land and sometimes they do not live there, KWIM? And without some sort of credentials with everything going on, I highly doubt someone would agree to that. JMO.

I want her found too. I don't think it will be too much longer.

My guess is whoever wrote the ranson note, also knows where this precious child is.
A timelime of events would be very helpful and much appreciated if anyone has this handy. TIA

The only other time I saw that was the months the LE spent digging up Willy Picktons farm.

Was he the one, along with several male family members, accused to molesting and killing a number of children? If so, that's exactly what I thought of with all the heavy equiptment at Baker home and landfill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne