NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TOTAL SPECULATION ~Not knowing exactly when in that 2 week period Zahra *disappeared*..what if (according to NCMOM's info) EB disclosed the supposed double bundle news to AB after she did whatever it is that I believe she did to Zahra...something like that could possibly convince him to go along with a cover-up and disposal...

NCMOM, you said that you heard that he was under that impression before EB was arrested...any ideas on when he 'supposedly' found out?..like if she 'told' him during that 2 wk. period..

Have NO IDEA if any of this is true, but it's one of the 1st things that actually make any sense to me..when I read that, I had a terrible sinking feeling..idk..

Adding that to my list of questions, keep in mind, I have to tread carefully.

I'm thinking that may the problem. I've read almost obsessively nearly every post on every thread but have talked very little. Everyone here is so knowledgeable and on top of things that I usually feel like someone has already covered anything that I might have to add.

Well you better get busy posting, then! :dance:

Your contributions are just as valuable as everyone else's, so please don't feel timid about jumping right in. :hug:

OK, I can't do anymore tonight. My husband is already mad at me. He does not get why I want to be on this forum because it is so depressing. If Z was my daughter, I would hope that the community would be trying to find her. I can't let her down, I just can't.

My husband doesn't mind at all, but he does wonder why, just like your hubby. I tried to explain to him that while it is very sad, it gives us a way to feel like we can somehow make a little bit of a difference; to try to understand and empower ourselves so we can help prevent tragedy in other situations; and to hold feet to the fire if necessary to be sure justice is done for these little angels.

I understand..as do we here...but as I said, when I read that I was like d@mn, I could totally see that as her ace in the hole..especially if that was something he wanted..gave me goosebumps...

~don't have a hubby anymore, lol..but the rest of my family would NEVER understand my WS obsession!..Have a good night NCMOM...may tomorrow bring news of Zahra..

OK, I can't do anymore tonight. My husband is already mad at me. He does not get why I want to be on this forum because it is so depressing. If Z was my daughter, I would hope that the community would be trying to find her. I can't let her down, I just can't.

Yes my husband is probably thinking I'm a little nutty about it too but Zahra is such a commonly spoken name in my house these days she starts to feel like one of my own and I have a huge brood!! This hits very close to home for me because once again it's the "wicked stepmother" and I take personal umbrage to that. It's personal for me. I LOVE my stepchildren and take a great amount of pride in them. They are not my children but the have been entrusted to my care and I take that terribly serious. Z deserved the same.

My husband doesn't mind at all, but he does wonder why, just like your hubby. I tried to explain to him that while it is very sad, it gives us a way to feel like we can somehow make a little bit of a difference; to try to understand and empower ourselves so we can help prevent tragedy in other situations; and to hold feet to the fire if necessary to be sure justice is done for these little angels.

My DH thinks I am a bit obsessed and does not understand why I would upset myself, unnecessarily.

I have tried to be respectful and not continually 'refresh' while we are eating dinner or watching a show! LOL

Oh I understand, I would have great trouble believing any of my relatives could be involved in something like this and I would stick up for them as well. It's not unwelcome on my behalf.

I just wondered if you rode your bikes together, climbed trees, cruised in your cars, etc. just that sort of thing. Just trying to picture Adam growing up. It seems there is plenty out there on Elisa but not much on Adam. Not trying to be intrusive so I'm sorry if it seemed that way.

Please don't worry about me thinking anyone is being intrusive either.

If I can answer a direct question I would, if I can't I won't or I might try.

The times I would have spent with AB would have been when I was very young. If you are looking for a midway to see where AB grew up you might have to find someone who he grew up with. No offense to family but when it comes to growing up it's usually a peer related thing more than family.

I rode bikes, climbed trees etc with "my" mates but they do not cross paths with AB at all.

I'm thinking that may the problem. I've read almost obsessively nearly every post on every thread but have talked very little. Everyone here is so knowledgeable and on top of things that I usually feel like someone has already covered anything that I might have to add.

LOL, in this case..with the threads moving so fast..it seems just about everything has been covered...but don't let that ever stop you from posting because we aren't all on here at the same time anyway to know that!..Plus, you never know.. these cases are like puzzles, put together piece by piece. Many times I've seen someone bring something up..only for it to be dismissed until another poster happened along and put 2 + 2 together...for an 'a-ha' moment!

MountainChick, you can go here to the game room [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] and build your post count up..don't know how many you need to PM though..

eta~oops, sorry I think it may have been Violet that was having problems!

Could LE be waiting for a wedding to take place and just when the preacher says "Does anyone know why these two should not wed, speak now or forever hold your peace" LMAO

Please don't worry about me thinking anyone is being intrusive either.

If I can answer a direct question I would, if I can't I won't or I might try.

The times I would have spent with AB would have been when I was very young. If you are looking for a midway to see where AB grew up you might have to find someone who he grew up with. No offense to family but when it comes to growing up it's usually a peer related thing more than family.

I rode bikes, climbed trees etc with "my" mates but they do not cross paths with AB at all.

I guess you realised you were going to get questions if you came on to a forum :)
There is someone on here who said they grew up with Adam but they were waiting on verification. I don't know if they are going to come back or not. I hope they do.

Lov3, I know oct 7th comment was suppose to be for someone else but I'm thinking NOT

Adam Baker married Elisa Fairchild in July 2008 in the backyard of Adam’s parents’ house in Giru, not far from the sugar mill. That November, the couple moved to North Carolina, some 10,000 miles from Australia.

One thing the article got wrong was they left Australia in December not November.

I did not notice that he refers to Z in the past tense, but I DID notice that several comments from 10/26 have been deleted!
One from KB...

Are we allowed to discuss this???

I would love to, but I'm thinking we are safe discussing only what our verified local mentioned earlier since he hasn't been cleared as okay to post about (in fact, a while back, the mods specifically said not to sleuth him or link to his FB).

Does that sound right, y'all? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member