Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM.

Major slip-up me thinks. What, no hot bath and then into pj's before bed? IMO EB would have been the one to give LE Zahra's description including what she was wearing. AB wouldn't have had a clue! (Don't get me started on him! :furious:) I have no doubt that Zahra was wearing the clothes as described and was not sleeping comfortably in her bed at 2:30 a.m. She was already deceased.

MOO.

You make a good point, but I also wanted to mention that sometimes after my daughter takes a bath she will throw on a t-shirt and "biker shorts" to wear to bed instead of the usual PJs. But I agree that knowing what we do.. what she was described as wearing the last time EB saw her is something to ponder.

I am still several pages back so no clue where this will fall, trying to play catch up here after a good sleep. Home with a sick kid today so catch up time available.

As to the BBM. I am with MK, still trying to figure out the moves, the timing of potential "triggers" for whatever was set into motion. I feel with all my heart, the moves, the homeschooling, etc, was all related and was like a fast moving train leading to Z's death.

EB strikes me as a very "knee jerk" sort of person as far as being angry and reacting to things emotionally without thinking them through.

ty, perhaps that IS why the "homeschooling" began.

FWIW, I was 'homeschooled' by an abusive parent (whom EB's personality seems to resemble a lot, which is what brought me here in the first place--Zahra's story is very close to home for me).

In my own experience--these kind of people do fly off the handle about things, and impulsively burn bridges, sometimes deciding instantly that a person or organization is their sworn enemy. And, to echo an earlier sentiment, school staff can raise way too many red flags. If a parent like this can convince themselves that they're righteous and victimized by society and that they're homeschooling for the child's 'own good', and then have the 'bonus' of it helping them to abuse more and answer less questions, the choice makes a lot of sense in that context.

JMOO, though.

I think the homeschool answer was knee jerk. EB/AB probably never gave a thought what day/month school started and possibly didn't realize it was time for school to start. I am surprised the school could get in touch with her.

I too think the answer was an "oh crap" kneejerk reaction from EB when confronted by the call from school officials re "where is Z? Is she coming back? What school shoould we send her transcripts (read: file) to?"

There was never any intention IMO on EB's part to homeschool Z. I beleive it was a spur of the moment answer given to expalin why there was no school to send those records to because EB was far to busy leading her online life to deal with the bare minimum of Z day to day real life.

all moo

I think the dad and stemum will turn on each other soon, its shameful that Zahra does not have 1st claim on the fathers loyalty, but maybe he and his wife are 2 of a kind. I saw this article about Zahra from 2 years ago, its very sad she survived so much and its all come down to where we are now.

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/article/2008/09/22/16341_newsphoto.html

Sherazhad: Thanks so much for the link, omg, look at the strength of that little girl. :(

army.jpg

TOUGH ... Trooper Cory Holland and Zahra Baker, 8, of Giru. Bone cancer patient Zahra joined about 30 other unwell North Queensland children at the weekend for a Camp Quality experience of a lifetime at a special army camp with Townsville-based soldiers

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/article/2008/09/22/16341_newsphoto.html

You make a good point, but I also wanted to mention that sometimes after my daughter takes a bath she will throw on a t-shirt and "biker shorts" to wear to bed instead of the usual PJs. But I agree that knowing what we do.. what she was described as wearing the last time EB saw her is something to ponder.

wasnt it 230 pm when they reported her missing? the afternoon?

the fire was 230 am right? or 3!

hugs to you KiKi, I am sorry for what happened in youth but may I just say that fire seems to have forged one h*ll of a human being?

Just wanted to give my own big shout out and thanks to PunkNLove, SherlockHomey & all the locals who have been doing such a fantastic job with their photos and feelings and showing us through their eyes what is happening in real time. A truly amazing job and it speaks volumes of how much people care for this little angel. Thank-you for your time and the heartache that you must go through to do all this.

That, coupled with the fact that AB says, "her mother checked on her at 2 am". 2 am?! Really?

wasnt it 230 pm when they reported her missing? the afternoon?

the fire was 230 am right? or 3!

According to search warrant (linked in first post on each thread for Zahra), the PD was requested to join the FD to respond at Zahra's house at 5:20 a.m.

The call to report her missing was at 2:30 p.m. and they reported that they had last seen her at 2:30 that morning--before the fire.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116947"]Zahra media and timeline thread--no discussion.[/ame]

FWIW, I was 'homeschooled' by an abusive parent (whom EB's personality seems to resemble a lot, which is what brought me here in the first place--Zahra's story is very close to home for me).

In my own experience--these kind of people do fly off the handle about things, and impulsively burn bridges, sometimes deciding instantly that a person or organization is their sworn enemy. And, to echo an earlier sentiment, school staff can raise way too many red flags. If a parent like this can convince themselves that they're righteous and victimized by society and that they're homeschooling for the child's 'own good', and then have the 'bonus' of it helping them to abuse more and answer less questions, the choice makes a lot of sense in that context.

JMOO, though.

This is why i believe children being homeschooled need to be checked up on
once the school notifies that the parent is homeschooling these children become lost in the system and could very well be abused JMO

I know he posted bond, but does anyone know where Adam Baker is now?

Come on LE...you're doing good so far...keep going...bring justice for Zahra!

I too think the answer was an "oh crap" kneejerk reaction from EB when confronted by the call from school officials re "where is Z? Is she coming back? What school shoould we send her transcripts (read: file) to?"

There was never any intention IMO on EB's part to homeschool Z. I beleive it was a spur of the moment answer given to expalin why there was no school to send those records to because EB was far to busy leading her online life to deal with the bare minimum of Z day to day real life.

all moo

Well, the lack of any school supplies will be evident to LE and will be just another thing that speaks to the care Zahra was given.

:canada:
Hello all, I have been reading these threads for Zahra, all your great posts and sleuthing, trying to figure out what has happened to this precious little girl. It is really confusing and so many things just do not make sense. I live in Canada, but here, if your child did not show up for school after the summer vacation, and the school was not contacted by the new school in he zone for where the child has moved for transfer of their school transcript, flags would be raised immediatly as to where that child was and why are they not in school? I assume that there must be a procedure to register that your child is now being home schooled? Also concerning AB's boss. Am I correct that he owned the property that the family was living at? He also had a daughter close in age
to Zahra? and he never seen her or heard about her or said we should introduce our daughters, Zahra might like to meet a new friend in this area.

I also wonder if AB and any family have been asked not to speak to media. Why is dad or no one else on TV pleading and begging, please if you have seen anything or know anything about Zahra come forward.

This little angel had the most infectious sweet smile, it lit up every photo I have seen of her. She is so inspiring, the courage and iron will she had just shines through her eyes. How could anyone ever hurt her. How could they not just be in awe and amazement of this precious princess, want to hold her and care for her and give her every happiness they possibly could. I will never understand.

I pray this will be over soon and Zahra can find the peace and dignity she so deserves, and the person or people responsible are brought to justice for their evilness!

:moose::moose::moose: Welcome to WS from a fellow :canada:

According to search warrant (linked in first post on each thread for Zahra), the PD was requested to join the FD to respond at Zahra's house at 5:20 a.m.

The call to report her missing was at 2:30 p.m. and they reported that they had last seen her at 2:30 that morning--before the fire.

Oh thats right but she was called in as missing at 2 30 pm yes?

BBM

It is interesting that the school followed up on Zahra once school had started and she wasn't there. The had EB's phone # (and it obviously was a cell) to call and that's when she told them they were homeschooling. .

sorry if I missed it somewhere, but do we have a date the school called EB and were told that they were homeschooling? To me, this date would indicate a date that Z was not present (or alive) as I believe that was said to cover up the fact that she wasnt at school.

my opinion on the homeschool:

lie

it was a "knee jerk" bit of mouth diarrhea that came out of their mouths when asked "where is Zahra attending school"

she was never registered as a home schooled student.

MOO

Not to be O/T but my message to EB, from Zahra:

Listen to Natasha Bedingfield's "Strip Me" when you're walking into court.

We will find her. You cannot take that one voice in a million away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loislooking