NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, now where is daddy dearest?
EB is in jail for awhile, til charged with murder........
I for one would like to see AB in there with more of his current charges
til LE sees if he is involved in this murder also...........
which IMO, he is as guilty as EB

question:

did she have her arraignment for the felony ob charge? if so what plea did she enter?

tia...

IF AB KNEW EB was writing it or that she wrote it isn't he guilty of OB of justice also???

welcome back MK, yes, the beginning of the end for EB imo, but yes, disheartening for those who dared to hope there was a less nefarious answer to the question what happened to Z

I literally feel sick to my stomach. It's much easier when you can immerse yourself in tracking down info on this or that, but when you get news like this...man, does it hit you like a ton of bricks. Whips you straight back to the only thing that matters. (sigh)

Police charged Baker with obstruction of justice on Oct. 11. Baker allegedly wrote a fake ransom note that was found at her home the day her stepdaughter, 10-year-old Zahra Baker, was reported missing.
Baker was arrested on charges unrelated to Zahra Baker’s disappearance on Oct. 10; the day after the 10-year-old was reported missing.
The case will go to trial in January 2011.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Elisa-Baker-indicted-on-felony-obstruction-of-justice-charge-106474898.html
Peliman,
here is the trial date she is bound over for (per what you just posted on GJ) and thanks for that information!

This is my guess. With the way things are happening now, I believe she has already been offered a deal. LE has the task now of finding whatever evidence they can because what she has told them cannot be used against her, only what they find.
I hate to say it, it hurts to say it, but I believe little Zahra is right there in the yard, in bits and pieces.:furious:

I think you are so unfortunately RIGHT! And as i keep saying to myself how in God's name could anyone do that!!!!!

I literally feel sick to my stomach. It's much easier when you can immerse yourself in tracking down info on this or that, but when you get news like this...man, does it hit you like a ton of bricks. Whips you straight back to the only thing that matters. (sigh)

yup, proverbial punch to the solar plexus

hickory is in catawba county, so why an indictment for obstruction of justice in caldwell county?

MK do you still believe, as I do, that the stretches of road travelled when dumping the prosthetic are key to where one might look for Z?

ETA I ask because google shows a lot of sparsley populated stretches with heavy woods.

:praying: Z can be found and given proper burial

Remember when the family memorial vigil was taking place and cars where in a circle........
AB was "picking up things in the yard" evidence?
LE had no crime tape up...............anyone could be in and out at that time.
I doubt if AB cared about litter......but would look for evidence left behind..JMOO

Lets see how this works for reference to the Grand Jury in N.C.

North Carolina General Statutes § 15A-623 Grand jury proceedings and operation in general

North Carolina General Statutes § 15A-622 Formation and organization of grand juries; other preliminary matters

North Carolina General Statutes § 15A-627 Submission of bill of indictment to grand jury by prosecutor

a) When a defendant has been bound over for trial in the superior court upon any charge in the original jurisdiction of such court, the prosecutor, unless he dismisses the charge under the terms of Article 50 of this Chapter, Voluntary Dismissal by the State, or proceeds upon a bill of information, must submit a bill of indictment charging the offense to the grand jury for its consideration.

(b) A prosecutor may submit a bill of indictment charging an offense within the original jurisdiction of the superior court. (1973, c. 1286, s. 1; 1975, c. 166, s. 27.)

Remember when the family memorial vigil was taking place and cars where in a circle........
AB was "picking up things in the yard" evidence?
LE had no crime tape up...............anyone could be in and out at that time.
I doubt if AB cared about litter......but would look for evidence left behind..JMOO

I think this is where LE made a big BOOOO BOOOOOO! JMO

that house should have been sealed!

ty to those remembering to update tags

I Had a feeling from Biomom's last post on HM that she was close to coming public and talking to some form of media. If true maybe we will have more light shed on AB's character from his younger days.

I dont understand WHY this woman would talk on a web message board and not to MSM it makes no sense to me. sorry i dont buy it. i want to see her lips move then ill believe her. JMO

the selfish sleuthy side of me hopes biomum is vetted. I really want to get a better understanding of AB and the family dynamic in Aus. but I refuse to burn up energy debating it til she is vetted. Here's to hoping Ms. Moxley is successful in her endeavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal