NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric Gein, owner of Serial Killers ......why would she write a letter to a memorabilia owner about her crime?
Is she a serial killer?

dosn't make sense........hope she tells all and where is ZAHRA????
WHAT horrible thing did AB do????

He wrote to her (it says in the article). This is something he does regularly, write to murderers. It's a hobby that he also makes money at, because the letters are collectible (or, in a current case such as this, can be sold to the media).

Well, as she is quoted as saying in the letters:

"I heard I have even made it to the Nancy Grace show," Baker said. "The[y] keep calling my lawyer wanting [an] interview with me. Everyone does. Sometimes I think my lawyer shouldn't keep me out of the media. I want a chance to tell the truth and defend myself. No one else is. But, I keep getting told to say nothing is best."

Yeah she thinks she is fooling people.

I wish they would let her talk to the media. Go ahead Elize let us help you nail your box shut.
IMO
Anyway I think LE let the letter out so Adam would see it. They are going to play head games with him until he gets his yellow papers.

Where is the bridge on Christie Road?

I don't see a bridge on google maps on christy road at a quick glance but I do remember reading an article when they were searching on Christy Road that people were looking over a bridge.

So she wants to be a Vampire when she grows up..........ya know, I'm not real sure I want to know.

I don't see a bridge on google maps on christy road at a quick glance but I do remember reading an article when they were searching on Christy Road that people were looking over a bridge.

That wasn't Christie Rd. That was Burns.

"if I hadn't admitted to that stupid note I'd be out in 3 weeks, but they kept pushing, and that's what he did too" <--- paraphrase

ETA selfserving much??

:sick:

"I just wonder if Zahra hadn't survived Cancer an[d] been from Australia, if it would truly be like this. There are so many missing kids, but Zahra isn't missing," Baker wrote.

This is the line that really turned my stomach!

Does she mean missing kids who have never been found and whose killers have never been arrested??????

I wonder if the women in the video is Adam's mother and perhaps the younger male is his brother?

Did the reporter in this video say that Adam's attorney is "Mark Killings" or Killens?

http://www.wbtv.com/global/category...254316&topVideoCatNo=undefined&autoStart=true

I found a Mark Killian (attorney)
http://www.killianlawnc.com/
Personal Experienced Effective Criminal and Social Security Focused Representation

Areas of Practice
Social Security Social Security Disability Social Security Appeals Criminal Law Speeding Traffic Violations DUIDWI Driving While Intoxicated Drug Possession Drug Crimes Sex Crimes Theft

Is the morgue at the county hospital? Sometimes it is.

EXACTLY! Look I like animals just as much as the next person. My daughter has a dog, a turtle, a fish and a hermit crab......BUT they go to the house and she comes out with a puppy??!!!

For some reason, that just runs all over me. :furious:

Could it be that the puppy lived at the house and they were removing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w