NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #39

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that is the way she spelled her name on MS...

I think she threw in an apostrophe on MS to try to fancy it up a little -- something like E'lesa. Trying to put lipstick on a pig, as the saying goes.

My thoughts on the letters released today --

S P E C U L A T I O N !

This is EB's way of communicating to the "other accomplice" I've posted my theories about before. She can't just send a letter out to him/her directly.

"My Favorite Dark Person" = her "one true love" (NOT Adam)

This is her way of showing the other accomplice that she's not ratting him/her out.

Another accomplice (make believe...) to lay the blame on? It wasn't me or Adam...it was really the "third part" of our lil' group.

I think Mr. Coffee must think AB guilty of something or he would not have "evicted" him. He would have just handled it quietly.

Yet he'd probably HAVE TO because the house was likely unlivable, unsafe if even for insurance purposes.

OK Question - Did anyone go to a hospital or not? :)
And.... Has anyone yet found a really good link to ALL the letters?

LE did in fact deny the rumors last week. Saying the rumor that Z had been found in or under the mattress was FALSE. Now I'm not saying they have denied that maybe parts of her have been found but they did deny the stories stemming from the mattress.

I just don't think she is THAT smart.

Me either.

If daddy didn't have anything to do with it, why hasn't he visted his wife and DEMANDED some answers?

They are in it together right up to their eye balls. imo

I feel bad for Mr Coffee. What happens when LE destroys a home like that during a search? Is he on is own as far as the damage?

I feel bad for Mr Coffee. What happens when LE destroys a home like that during a search? Is he on is own as far as the damage?

I don't know but, hopefully he had homeowners insurance or maybe a victims assistance program...? Anyone know?

No problem. I tried to leave it as is and not correct anything. I haven't had much of a chance to go back over it. If anyone finds errors, let me know.

I can't find errors. It is too light for me to SEE! THANK YOU!

No, IMO, a real 3rd person involved (other accomplice) I think she is communicating to.

FWIW, I thought the letter was a way of communicating to an accomplice too. She's floating the "we didn't really kill her" , and possible sending a message about the waterbed(?). My thinking though was that she was sending the info to AB, I guess because I'm not yet sold on the 3rd party theory.

Just my 2 cents.

ETA: On no, wait...that last part would be stupid if she's throwing AB under the bus, as she clearly seems to be doing. Hmmm...3rd party...

Hello my favorite dark person,

Hey its me Elesa. I am going crazy in this cell. I have told the cops everything I know bout whats happened to Zahra. They arrested Adam but he got right back out how is that? See I told you I have no support. I have never been so angry over stuff as I am right now. He knows whats happened to Zahra and yet I'm the one in here at least for now. I have heard from mail I have gotten that people think is guilty and heartless to and me. Makes me wonder if there hasn't been someone else. My lawyers have asked me if I wanted to divorce him cause of some stuff thats come out about Zahra. We really didn't kill her but what he did after the fact is kinda horrifying. Makes me scared of him. So I probably am gonna ahead an file I have lost my whole life anyway. I have been filtered a lil of what the media is saying about me from drug problems to witchcraft. I have never had a durg problem an people think Paganism is devil workshipping. Our world is so full of hypocrits. Hope all is well with you since I heard from you I wrote you and still haven't heard back. Hopefully your not believing the media. Your the only friend I have at this point. Hopefully you send some pictures so I get an idea of who I am writing. I will be so glad to get out and go back to being myself. Put my hair back like I normally wear it an be myself. This just ain't me. I am not happy with some of my lawyers decisions they wanna keep continuing cases that lowers my bond to a reasonable amount. and I ask about getting this Superior case on docket quick he says it could take 6 to 8 months. I don't wanna be in here that long yet again cause of something I didn't do. He did all this. Halloween is almost here. I have done nothing but cry. I want out of at least solitary confinement. Im on suicide watch, why I have no idea. But I feel like I hav nothing to live for now. I heard I have even made it to the Nancy Grace show the keep calling my lawyers wanting a interview with me. Everyone does. Sometimes I think my lawyers shouldn't keep me out of the media. I want a chance to tell the truth and defend myself, no one else is. But I keep getting told to say nothing is best. I am gonna be debriefed this week so Adam is supposed to be arrested then again. I don't know nothing has went the way it was suppose to, not yet so far. They are fussing at me for not eating but I cant I have lost way to much weight they say I'm killing myself but what do they expect out of me. I feel like a Gobbling (my note: Not sure on this word hard to make out) Chicken just waiting to get out. I am beyond stressed. When I saw my attorneys today and the said he was out after them promising me for my safety he wouldn’t be let out. I flipped and have cried since, you’re my only calming factor and again I can’t think you enough for reaching out to me for what reasons you have, I am so thankful. Really. It would be nice to have a friendship, that’s something I have had very few of an now I see I had more obviously. I swear I am gonna launch a campaign for people like us. The freaks of the world I guess. I’m sick of being ridiculed by being me. I am 42 years old and dam it I am proud to say I am not a clone. Like the stepford wives. lol. Funny the so called Christians are the first to judge me. You wouldn’t believe all the hate mail. People actually wanna kill me. I will have to go into hiding and move across the country when I get out a here. That’s scary. Like I said my lawyers don’t tell me all the world is saying but if it is anything like these letters Omg. I don’t like being sheltered though cause I need to know exactly what I am dealing with out there. So some psycho doesn’t come up behind an kill me. I mean I never thought it would be this way. My lawyers get death threats every day to. This is so crazy. I just wonder if Zahra hadn’t survived Cancer and been from Australia if it would truly be like this. There are so many missing kids, but Zahra isn’t missing the cops know where she is and what he has done. If I hadn’t admitted to that stupid note I be out in 3 weeks but no they kept pushing an he did that too. Anyway how you spending Halloween? Have fun for me please. Its my favorite holiday an I hate missing it. No fair. Well I’ve said enough. I hope you write back soon and please send some pictures. I will talk to you soon I hope.

Dark Love Always,
Elesa

Be part of the freak show!
Your in my dark heart…
“Some girls wanna be princess’s when they grow up. I want to be a vampire!!!”
Goth’s Rule
Vamp’s Rule!
**Also a doodle of a candelabra and a spider**

OK just getting here.....did she actually write this??????

I was wondering the same thing, I hope his home owners covers all the damage.

What sickens me the most, she imo acknowledges that Zahra is deceased, through no fault of her own, daddy disposed of her in a horrible way.......and she has a complete and total disconnect from all emotion regarding the loss of this child. There is no, "I miss her", no "she needs to be laid to rest" ...........zip. nada. Just a bump in her life that's holding her up from celebrating her favorite holiday, Halloween. Zahra is nothing more than an inconvenience to her. She's so much like Casey it's scary!

If she told LE the BBM why is she and AB not charged atleast with destroying a corpse?
WHERE did AB do this horrific disposal???
How horrific is it? If it is HORRIFIC TO EB than it's even worse than we here at WS would ever dream of, IMO
Not reporting a death?
Why a Ransom note?
Vampires.......hmmm........drink blood and victims never die..........
I sure have questions for EB & AB............

Are we having yet ANOTHER hiccup?

I'm still trying to catch up but jumped forward to post now. I've screencapped the five pages of letters and am happy to transcribe them ASAP. Mods, if this is not acceptable, please delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rwiz