NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are keeping everything right now, that's standard protocol for an investigation of this nature, doesn't mean anything necessarily.

Perhaps until DNA tests can confirm IF any samples are that of a human or even Zahra...?

Tonight at 9 PM ET

Stacey Honowitz: Prosecutor and author, and Stacy Dittrich: Crime writer and detective, will be discussing the Zahra Baker case!

Here is the link to listen: http://tinyurl.com/2v2xaae

Im climbing the walls literally. I hope to soon be out but who knows what Im doing when I do. Im gonna miss my favorite holiday Halloween, the one time a year I dont get judged and maybe thanksgiving and Christmas. I feel completely alone. well I guess I have said enough. Hope to hear back from you soon!

Dark Hearts,
Elesa Baker

Snipped, respectfully.
BBM
Ugh! Please, woman!!
Poooor Elesa!! Poor poor thing! /sarcasm

Thanks so much for deciphering this, salvarenga!

-Liv

Not to nitpic because lord knows I'm incredibly appreciative that you're doing this for us, but the letter wasn't addressed to "Damien". I clearly read in some part of the letter that Damien is a grandchild whom she helped to name. Just want to make sure we're not adding to any confusing, KWIM?

Top part in the left corner says "Hi Damien,"

Actually, I believe it says "Hi Damien" in the top left corner. Going to double check though.

It does..off in the corner. She's sending a shout out to her grandson, not addressing the author. I just read her own words saying Damien was her grandchild.

Sorry to belabor the point, I'm just trying to make very sure we aren't confusing people.

The cops have my pocket book & money so my lawyers put me a lil money in my account so I could get paper and envelopes.

"...so put some money on my books," HINT HINT

What a <modsnip>. I don't know why I can't look away from her high school type doodlings at the end of the first letter. Dark love, vamps rule!!!

Really and the name Damien she probably watched the OMEN way to many times! 666 JMO

FYI - Let's not go into the discussion of age and looks as the mods have put out warnings often!

It does. There is more than one Damien, the one in the letter and the poor grandson to whom Elesa refers.

Okay, perhaps I'm wrong then. I thought the person she was addressing was the murderablia site guy. :waitasec:

Candelabrum ~ can be a reminder of brighter times ahead!

Spiders and their webs ~ draw attention to our life choices, they also give us an overview of how we can manipulate our thinking in order to construct the life we wish to live.

Her Doodles, What was on her mind? I just think the doodles have to have some kinda of strange meaning behind them!

Further Spider symbol meaning:

Cunning
Progressive
Female
Cyclical
Rebirth
Death
Crafty
Resourceful
Creation
Protection
Fate

More Iformation:
SPIDER: Linked to treachery and death in many cultures, it was seen as a "trickster" in ancient Africa, a "spinner of fate" in ancient goddess cultures and -- in ancient Greek myths -- the goddess Arachne turned into a spider by her jealous rival Athena. "Christian" cultures have linked it both to an evil force that sucked blood from its victims and to "good luck" because of the cross on the back of some species. The Chinese have welcomed the spider descending on its thread as a bringer of joys from heaven.

Is there a link to either of the letters that NG is talking about?

lol, I hope not!!!!!!!!!!! No way hunters would be hunting there. Too many houses.

lol, yeah, sorry -- that's what i get for trying to multitask.

Oh well, maybe the address I posted will be useful in some other context. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman