NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday before the whole letter thing came out I asked a question and am going to repeat it now and see if anyone has a comment on it. I would just go back 2 or 3 threads but I may never find it. I was wondering if the search warrant could be read a little different. It says 4 pieces of burnt matter ( from Tahoe and Brush pile) could it be read (1) 1 pink jacket (2) plastic bowl of vegg matter (3) drug pariphanailia (4) menu from chinese restaurant.
http://www.wbtv.com/global/link.asp?l=460807

My theory is the brush fire contained the first 3 items trying to get rid of evidence and drug items. the chinese menu I think was lit and thrown in the tahoe after it was doused in gas to start it on fire. Not sure why it didnt start on fire possibly not enough ventilation. I think the pink jacket had Blood or some other evidence of decomp that made them change to a homicide so fast. I also believe the Tahoe is what hauled Zahras body where ever it was taken thus the reason to douse it in gas.
Would like comments on if this makes sense to anyone. TIA ....JMHO

The poster you are talking about is a woman named Susan Bennet. She lives in Hickory and is not to be trusted at all.

Do not believe a word she says. She inserted herself in the JonBenet Ramsey case. She mixes truth in with lies. Mostly lies.

I knew she would soon slither into this case like she has other high-profile cases. Since it is literally in her own backyard I am surprised it took her this long.

Jameson aka Susan Bennet was able to cozy up to the Ramsey family and get a ton of unpublished police interviews. The interviews were not for public consumption.

unbeknownst to the Ramsey family Susan Bennet sold the interviews to the Enquirer for 40 thousand dollars. She double crossed the Ramseys like no one else ever had I am sure. I don't even like the Ramseys and I felt sorrow for them for having a "friend" betray them like this.

I could go on and on and on but Susan Bennet loves the attention so I won't.

There is a reason why Susan Bennet did not come to Websleuths. She wouldn't dare try.

You watch. She will befriend Zahra's father and step mother and do Lord knows what to them down the road.

Please do not quote anything Susan Bennet aka Jameson says.

LOL Tricia!..I KNEW you would know if they were one and the same!

Hi,
This is my first post on WS and I have only been around lurking for a few days. I live in Caldwell County and this story is breaking my heart - for many reasons. That she is adorable and deserved a better life. That my grandson went to Hudson Elementary School with her. That I feel for children who have "stupid" parents. And because NO ONE should mistreat a child and not be punished for it!

I also want to say a big thank you to each sleuth here for your thoughts, ideas and suggestions. I have pondered many of them and I'm amazed at the smart minds in this forum.

That said. Caldwell County has a neat tool on it's website that allows you to search property by address, owner etc. And once you find a parcel you can research who owns it. I'm going to link to that website if that is ok.

Caldwell Map Viewer

I searched for the area of Christie Road I believe they are searching. (My daughter rode by there the first of the week and saw the cops.) I think I may have found it - the only confirming marker I hoped to locate was the cell tower the news helicopter seemed to be near - but alas it was not on the map.

If you go to the Map Viewer and put in this NC Pin # 2777529134 in the search option and click NCPIN you will bring up the parcel I am referring to. Switch the map over to "image 04" (top right hand corner) and you will see a pond. You can also see who the owners of the property are. BTW - this is all a matter of public record.

I hope that helps answer someone's question about the layout of the land and property owners.

May God be with Zahra and may she soon be found and put to rest.

The poster you are talking about is a woman named Susan Bennet. She lives in Hickory and is not to be trusted at all.

Do not believe a word she says. She inserted herself in the JonBenet Ramsey case. She mixes truth in with lies. Mostly lies.

I knew she would soon slither into this case like she has other high-profile cases. Since it is literally in her own backyard I am surprised it took her this long.

Jameson aka Susan Bennet was able to cozy up to the Ramsey family and get a ton of unpublished police interviews. The interviews were not for public consumption.

unbeknownst to the Ramsey family Susan Bennet sold the interviews to the Enquirer for 40 thousand dollars. She double crossed the Ramseys like no one else ever had I am sure. I don't even like the Ramseys and I felt sorrow for them for having a "friend" betray them like this.

There is a reason why Susan Bennet did not come to Websleuths. She wouldn't dare try.

You watch. She will befriend Zahra's father and step mother and do Lord knows what to them down the road.

Nuff said on the credibility factor.

wow, she must be so thrilled she can't stand it - right in her own lil town :sick:

Hi,
This is my first post on WS and I have only been around lurking for a few days. I live in Caldwell County and this story is breaking my heart - for many reasons. That she is adorable and deserved a better life. That my grandson went to Hudson Elementary School with her. That I feel for children who have "stupid" parents. And because NO ONE should mistreat a child and not be punished for it!

I also want to say a big thank you to each sleuth here for your thoughts, ideas and suggestions. I have pondered many of them and I'm amazed at the smart minds in this forum.

That said. Caldwell County has a neat tool on it's website that allows you to search property by address, owner etc. And once you find a parcel you can research who owns it. I'm going to link to that website if that is ok.

Caldwell Map Viewer

I searched for the area of Christie Road I believe they are searching. (My daughter rode by there the first of the week and saw the cops.) I think I may have found it - the only confirming marker I hoped to locate was the cell tower the news helicopter seemed to be near - but alas it was not on the map.

If you go to the Map Viewer and put in this NC Pin # 2777529134 in the search option and click NCPIN you will bring up the parcel I am referring to. Switch the map over to "image 04" (top right hand corner) and you will see a pond. You can also see who the owners of the property are. BTW - this is all a matter of public record.

I hope that helps answer someone's question about the layout of the land and property owners.

Wow. Just WELCOME and thank you! I am so glad to have you come out of lurkdom so quickly and with such useful skills and info.

Once again ty!

Yeah, that's pretty sick in itself... she enjoys stirring the proverbial sh*tpot, I guess.

If anyone is just curious as I was a couple of years ago..hope this is ok..

The reason that posters name rang a bell with me is because I happened to come across some posts of hers one day that were very curious..don't even remember where..wasn't here though..It made me google the 'posters name' + JonBenet Ramsey and WHOA!!!..and of course everyone knows that Tricia knows the JBR case like the back of her hand..just sayin' it's an interesting easy to find read..

OT
Out of the mouths of babes:
My daughter 5 months older than Zahra was looking at the pics with me of Zahra getting her hearing aide, she says,"whos that, the little girls mother?" I said " no,thats her SM"
She says"well look at that smirk on her face,she doesnt even care shes getting a hearing aide, you can tell with that evil smirck on her face"
Children can sense so much more than what we give them credit for, KWIM?

Okay sorry trying to make sure I have this sorted out in my mind.

The bone that could possibly be human was found while searching out near that pond?

If that is correct, then where is that pond in relation to the christie road area where her pros. leg was located? Just give me an Idea no need to hunt down map.

If that is correct, are they still searching the area widely? (As in from where leg was found onwards and outwards or is the search focused only on the pond area?)

TIA!

i have a question about that site too.

I noticed the radio tower in the map when they found the Prosthetic Leg. There is a yellow gate which looks to be closed.

Would it be possible to get a vehicle through that gate or would it mean the vehicle was parked roadside for some time?

OT
Out of the mouths of babes:
My daughter 5 months older than Zahra was looking at the pics with me of Zahra getting her hearing aide, she says,"whos that, the little girls mother?" I said " no,thats her SM"
She says"well look at that smirk on her face,she doesnt even care shes getting a hearing aide, you can tell with that evil smirck on her face"
Children can sense so much more than what we give them credit for, KWIM?

Your daughter is very observant. I hate the one where she is standing directly over Zahra, and Zahra is leaned back looking at her. She just looks to be LEERING down at her.

Your daughter is very observant. I hate the one where she is standing directly over Zahra, and Zahra is leaned back looking at her. She just looks to be LEERING down at her.

Thats the one she commented on.

If this rumor is true then Netsleuther has been correct all along about there being a 3rd person. I would really like him verified so we can get some more info from him

I KNEW that 'nic' sounded familiar! This person looks to have just joined IS..but from what I remember the J poster in the JBR case was an odd duck..(no offense WhyaDuck, lol!) Tricia would probably know that J's posting style, I bet..

may not be connected at all, but as soon as I saw the nic and read the posts, I was like..hmm..

eta~Very curious if there is the Hickory connection!

No doubt in my mind, "she" is the "J" from the JBR case. "Odd Duck" would be an understatement!!
How convenient that a crime would happen right there in her own home town of Hickory. :banghead:

ACR

That area driving on it with Google Earth doesn't look like a car can go beyond that gate due to a lot of thick brush; however I don't know when that satellite picture of the area was taken. A local that has driven out there recently would be best to answer that question.

@Kat

I do not know if you've been answered yet.

If you have disregard.

The pond is located near a group ( a smattering if you will ) of trees in a bunch. On the other side is wide open land. If you are on Christy where it intersects with (oh crap whats the other little road, starts with E . . hold on . . Ekard Rd. If you go there on google maps. Now zoom in. Now zoom out to where you can still see roads (plural) in view. Now zoom out one more. There is a very dark circular area near a grouping of trees just to the right (east) of ekart.

Hope this helps. Hope it wast TMI waaay too late.

Hi,

Caldwell Map Viewer

free, you knocked it outta the park with your first WS post. Hope to hear more from you.

Fellow sleuthers please note that we cannot sleuth folks who have not been mentioned in MSM or who have not spoken publicly about the case.

i have a question about that site too.

I noticed the radio tower in the map when they found the Prosthetic Leg. There is a yellow gate which looks to be closed.

Would it be possible to get a vehicle through that gate or would it mean the vehicle was parked roadside for some time?

Well I'm not sure to be honest if the gate is locked or not. I'll fly around some more and look. I'm not sure if someone can drive around it either. I think this is what you're referring, tower in the back.

yellowgate.jpg

@Kat

I do not know if you've been answered yet.

If you have disregard.

The pond is located near a group ( a smattering if you will ) of trees in a bunch. On the other side is wide open land. If you are on Christy where it intersects with (oh crap whats the other little road, starts with E . . hold on . . Ekard Rd. If you go there on google maps. Now zoom in. Now zoom out to where you can still see roads (plural) in view. Now zoom out one more. There is a very dark circular area near a grouping of trees just to the right (east) of ekart.

Hope this helps. Hope it wast TMI waaay too late.

Thank you, TL. I've seen the one pond. But someone linked to MSM saying they were searching 2 ponds. My confusion was the 2nd pond. I was only aware of the one, so I wanted clarification.

XX1177HatWave.gif
Hey Tricia, just letting you know I'm watching her too !!

XX1009flowers.gif

ACR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members