NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but wonder if this bone was found before today. Seems strange to me that LE released this information today unless the bone they found is actually the leg bone that has the piece that the prosthetic would attach to.
Something about this bone has to stand out.....

Shania Davis, the five years old little girl sold by her mother for drugs, body was found in an area where deer carcasses were tossed. This helps cover the decomp smell. This horrendous crime was also in North Carolina.

ty. I recall the case. I wonder if EB followed it as well. When residents in the current search area described the awful smell during weeks before, I poo poo'd it. We had just all been led round by our noses on the thread by the sewer smells in the former mobile home park. Beginning to wonder now if, when LE dsmissed the smell as deer carcasses, if I should have accepted it so easily.

IMO LE found the deer and the dog and "played" like that was that. But they had it in the back of their minds, and it, PLUS whatever other tips or leads they got that led them there in the first place, contributed to them doing a more thourough search of the area on the down low. all MOO

My husband is also a NC hunter,this is correct,perfect timing for them to throw Zahra away(if youre that evil)
Shes lived in that neck of the woods almost all of her life,she had to know when hunting season began.
The other thing Ive thought about, could it be possible that they havent used the dogs so much back there because the dogs would have a hard time decifering between animal or human?
I dont know too much about search dogs.

you are lucky, we have our own resident expert on SAR here named sarx. From what I've been educated on thus far, real cadaver dogs are trained to hit only on human remains.

O/T
I'm sitting here with the giggles after looking at the tags.....

someone put "typing with toes"

I now have a mental picture of someone kicking back in their chair actually typing with their toes....lol

NG Producer: Was told no dogs were used in the searches today.

I can't help but wonder if this bone was found before today. Seems strange to me that LE released this information today unless the bone they found is actually the leg bone that has the piece that the prosthetic would attach to.
Something about this bone has to stand out.....

It could be something that was just released to the media today since that would fit the pattern of how information has been handed out. MOO

Posting a Satellite map of the area I believe LE are searching in off Christy Road. I'm 99% certain this is the general area they drained a pond in today from pictures obtained from the following News story. Notice the cell tower, calling this the zoomed pond/cell tower photo.

Searchers Find Bone That May Be Related To Zahra Case

celltower1.jpg

Posted as attachment is the Satellite wide capture showing the same cell tower. Magnetic North is the top of the image. The map image is too big to display so I'm uploading it as an attachment. I'd make it smaller but road names disappear.

Curious, did EB have any address on Ekard Pl. by chance?

Satellite expanded search site are off Christy Rd. Click to enlarge.

searcharea.jpg

Animals found in NC..Black Bear, Mountain Lions, Cougars, Coyotes from this link..

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2069189/dangerous_animals_in_north_carolina_pg2.html?cat=8

normally, I don't consider associated content a reliable source, but for the purpose of native animals it had the best overview..

That is pretty accurate. I'm not sure, however, just what would be in this particular area where the bone was found, if anything large at all. MOO

I hate to ask this but it's not posted in timeline and Media links.... I've been gone for the last few hours and was wondering if anyone had a good link to the presser held at 6pm cst? tia

Are there any locals to the Granite Falls area here?

If so, can you tell me what other areas are popular up in that area for dumping stuff? Household/yard/animals?

TIA

If you click on the user name, you can look at all posts by that user (much like we can do here on WS)

I'd say EVERY post by that user is very interesting.

Calls EB Lisa. Like someone who knows her would do.

JMO

The poster you are talking about is a woman named Susan Bennet. She lives in Hickory and is not to be trusted at all.

Do not believe a word she says. She inserted herself in the JonBenet Ramsey case. She mixes truth in with lies. Mostly lies.

I knew she would soon slither into this case like she has other high-profile cases. Since it is literally in her own backyard I am surprised it took her this long.

Jameson aka Susan Bennet was able to cozy up to the Ramsey family and get a ton of unpublished police interviews. The interviews were not for public consumption.

unbeknownst to the Ramsey family Susan Bennet sold the interviews to the Enquirer for 40 thousand dollars. She double crossed the Ramseys like no one else ever had I am sure. I don't even like the Ramseys and I felt sorrow for them for having a "friend" betray them like this.

I could go on and on and on but Susan Bennet loves the attention so I won't.

There is a reason why Susan Bennet did not come to Websleuths. She wouldn't dare try.

You watch. She will befriend Zahra's father and step mother and do Lord knows what to them down the road.

Please do not quote anything Susan Bennet aka Jameson says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0