NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
is it normal to feel giddy nd tired and wobbly?

ok that's it we are there.

We won't close this right away so don't worry. But sometime tomorrow for sure.

is it normal to feel giddy nd tired and wobbly?

It is if you have been drinking! If you haven't - then you might want to start just to have a good excuse. (snicker)

you are here---->[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=420"]Zahra Clare Baker - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

might want to bookmark it so you can find your way back.

WOW this is great. Fantastic job guys!

PS thought I was drunk there for a second

Wow! What a rush! Thank you kindly for the forum.

Hopefully one of the first new threads here will read. 'Zahra found. Charges Laid!'

Just want you to know I read this but I don't have the exact answer. It's possible it will be moved to the forum! :)

I'm not sure if that thread would be a good candidate for the public forum, since the posters there assumed it was members only when they wrote their posts.

Goldengoldilocks......First all.....welcome to WS!!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with "multicolored" hair if that's what you choose. I'm sure that I misrepresent myself on that post. A couple of posts later I attempted to clarify that it really didn't matter. I'm sorry if I have offended you in any way. Mostly, I think I was trying to be mild by calling her a "nut with unnatural multicolored hair".

I'm sure that Zahra probably wanted it and that this was not some horrible thing that EB did. My post was meant to be somewhat in jest. I would have liked to use much more "colorful" (thats fitting don't you think) terms where she is concerned ;)

Anyway, I extend my apologies if I got out of line for a minute.

Documentary of the transition:

:stretch: :stretch: :stretch:

:help:
:eek:ther_beatingA_Dead:gift:
:cat: :whipper:
:rubberducky:
:popcorn:
:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:
:bath:
:HBwhiteflag:
:hypno:
:puke:
:eek:fftheair:
:too much info:
:lamb:

OK I think I get it - so if I stay here I will magically teleport to the new forum

Wow you guys are great!

Anyway I just noticed netsleuther was hitting thanks on our posts arguing about who started the info regarding the 3rd person. Can you settle our dispute please lol

I am not sure what you mean.

Out of curiosity What thread did you start reading from?

I am not sure what you mean.

Out of curiosity What thread did you start reading from?

I have been following all day every day so not sure. I must have somehow confused you with someone else though - sorry all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme