NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I am going to pick on you ,sorry. But we want to start this forum off right.

Thanks for letting me pick on you, I owe you one :hug:

OK fair enough, sorry it just hit a sore spot. I apologize to the poster

Why do you owe me one lol?

Thanks Mountain. I removed my post.. awaiting for the new thread, but the link doesnt work. I will put it back up so everyone kinda understands where this came from.

And thanks for the welcome, Ive been a member for a while, just not an active poster.

My previous post for those unsure of where this came from.

Sorry Guys, Im just reading through the messages. I am taking this to mean that everyone with "unnatural multicolored hair" is a nut?

Please admit me to the nutcase room then. I often have blue, purple, green, pink portions of hair. In my related field this allows me to have some individuality and personality in a place where unhappiness, sickness and death are part of our everyday lives. I also figure it allows me a safe way to show that I am a pretty spunky individual.
My oldest at 10 wanted to dye her hair black from beautiful blonde, I wouldnt let her do her whole head in black, but did allow her chunks of color. I personally do not find anything offensive, or wrong or "nutcase" about using color as a way to express yourself. Many 10 year olds have dyed hair, professionally and not (I used Kool-aid for many years as a young person), we dont know if the occasion for streaking her hair was a victory present for Z for beating a disease that could have killed her. Perhaps she didnt want presents, but wanted to have her hair professionally done with some color.. something I wouldnt even hesitate to give.

"everyone" has come to the conclusion that EB and AB didnt love Z. but we are not either of them and cannot make assumptions of the sort. People show "love" and "caring" in their own ways and perhaps, just perhaps for some reason AB, and EB figured getting rid of Z was for her own good??? perhaps they were thinking that if her cancer was back she wouldnt want to live? Just theory there, but I can see how a parent after seeing their child suffer would think they are saving the child pain and death slowly by murdering them.. quickly, hopefully painlessly.

I just dont want to assume anything, and know that LE will find the answers to the questions when their investigation of this is complete. They have been very thourough and need commendation when this is all done.

Sort of like flushing the sick goldfish down the toilet for it's own sake...I don't agree with this reasoning. I can see them using it as a last resort defense in a screwed up world though. JMO

JBean and/or panthera, can you give a succinct explanation how to get from WS front page to this new forum, before closing this one?

You can hit the link under Zahra's picture on the front page, and it brings you to her forum. HTH!

You can hit the link under Zahra's picture on the front page, and it brings you to her forum. HTH!
or you can bookmark the link

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=420"]Zahra Clare Baker - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

or go to index and look for Hot Cases, this is a subforum under that forum heading.

JBean and/or panthera, can you give a succinct explanation how to get from WS front page to this new forum, before closing this one?

At the top of this thread you'll see directory:

"websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > crimes and trials > hot cases> Zahra Clare Baker....

Just click on Zahra's name and that takes you to the entire Zahra forum. Once you're there, if you like, subscribe to the forum under "thread tools" and you'll always be able to jump there from your user CP.

See ya there! :)

Sort of like flushing the sick goldfish down the toilet for it's own sake...I don't agree with this reasoning. I can see them using it as a last resort defense in a screwed up world though. JMO

In regards to the reference to the toilet.

Are the trees in the surrounding property prone to growing into the pipes, they might catch items or goldfish :)

Anyone started a search thread yet?

*hopefully*

Anyone started a search thread yet?

*hopefully*

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118907"]Zahra Baker Search and Recovery Effort and Input - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

sorry, not sure what is confusing. It is a theory, and there are other news cases out there that the parents figured they were doing the child a favor.

Sorry again for opening my yap for my own opinion, but just thinking outside the box. Seems to get me in trouble alot. Back to my observing, but not posting.

I don't think you should apologize for trying to think outside the box! It's a perfectly acceptable concept and integral to the idea of sleuthing. I think what you may have been bringing up is the idea of a mercy killing. There have been family members who have done this in some cases, more often in the case of elderly relatives. In this particular case, people may find this hard to believe because this child's cancer was successfully treated in the past, so the assumption may be that, if it returned, it would be treatable again. And it is always hard to understand the concept of a mercy killing of a child.

Sometimes caregivers who are initially compassionate and kind may become exhausted and jaded after a long period of time. Then they may become uncaring or cross the boundry into cruelty. A person like this needs help and support before they get to this point. Mr AB comes across as uncaring and even flippant about his daughter so he isn't winning any fans. Was he originally a good father who became so stressed that he changed? Or has he always been a bad parent who got worse over time and mistreated his child in a horrible way? I don't think we have enough information to know. Certainly, he looks very bad. But all of us stuggle to understand how he could do something like it appears he may have done.

So keep posting your thoughts, as many of us are interested in what everyone has to say. We may or may not agree, but sometimes it is the new ideas that end up being the ones that bear merit.

this thread is actually going to be closing a little later tonight..so please start looking around so you know where to continue conversation.

Think about being able to find information later. We are like a giant filing system of information and as the case develops we can go back and revist and update our threads. At trial time we have got all the information at our fingertips.

For those that come across these pages at a future time, know that in these 43 threads Zahra was loved.

I am a Newbie...
Been following for 2 or 3 days.
Just for Zahra. This case has really
pulled me in.

This could be Graphic to some.....

There is a place in Knoxville called
'The Body Farm' where they work
with decomposing bodies in different
scenarioes(sp). They have donated
cadavers, some that are friends of
the Dr. doing the research.

I am a Newbie...
pulled me in.

The Bodyfarm was used for some of the analysis in the Caylee Anthony case.
Welcome!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70058&highlight=body+farm

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69714&highlight=body+farm

Welcome to the forum.

I am a Newbie...
pulled me in.

Does anyone know if they identified EB's tattoos when she was arrested? Don't they do that?

OK fair enough, sorry it just hit a sore spot. I apologize to the poster

Why do you owe me one lol?
Because I picked on you on the thread.You now have a TO Golden Ticket. LOL present to any mod if they put you on TO in the future. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmphilippe