NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I sit by you on the grumpy couch? I'm pretty grumpy myself.

So hoping this little one has been located at last....

Here is Kat on the WS grumpy couch. Anyone who wants to may join her there. I think I will. What Zahra suffered makes me grumpy all over again:

anon-kitty.png

For all we know, Zahra's cancer came back and she didn't want anymore treatment. It wouldn't be the first time 'parents' allowed a child to die per their wishes. Or even helping death along.

Course the furniture store lady saw her. Nevermind.

Well, it does sound like EB is helping to bring this to a close. At least she was good for that much.

I am wondering why they are draining ponds instead of using divers? It seems to me that divers with search lights would find more evidence faster and reduce the risk of losing small evidence pieces in the draining process.

I believe they think they are close if they are doing a line search and have moved the media away from the site. When she is found it will be in privacy and with dignity, away from the prying eye of the media. The has been enough exploitation of this tradgedy with the letters.

Zahra has earned the respect that will be afforded her when she is found whether it is in one place or many.

Lead them honey - you brought them this far.

So we've talked quite a bit about the possibility of the prothetic being too small, painful and sore. I was just really looking at the "Dark Child" pic at Z's leg and how she is standing. The leg looks too small. Her right knee is bent as if to compensate for a height difference. I don't think it looks very comfortable. That said, to me it looks like she is bearing most of her weight on it.
Thoughts?

When I saw that picture I thought the exact same as you.

We have speculated on everything else, so I am not following why this would be off limits for speculation?

Considering completely skeletal remains and scattered remains would be a good indication of long ago she died, I personally find it a very valid conversation, but that is just me.

I am not saying it can't. I apologize if it came off that way. I was just saying it could be true, but didn't have to be.

How much daylight is left? I would hate for anything to be missed.

Here is Kat on the WS grumpy couch. Anyone who wants to may join her there. I think I will. What Zahra suffered makes me grumpy all over again:

anon-kitty.png

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHHaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:thud: fell out of chair and typing with toes.

Thanks hoppy, I did shed a couple of tears for Zahra a few minutes ago, I needed that! :D

The discussion aspect in these sorts of cases which appear to be playing out in a horrific way seems to come up frequently on the discussion boards. I understand that there is a separate thread where friends and family can read for facts and support. However, I would just like to point out that discussing gruesome details of what may or may not have happened to a victim can be done sensitively and with thought always to the victim. The two are not mutually exclusive. Zahra is the primary victim here. Let's make sure we respect her in our discussion as we would if she were our own daughter.
JMO.

I understood WhyADuck to be saying that we shouldn't automatically assume a separate bone implies a certain cause of death, not that we can't discuss it.

JMO

Thank you, Etilema. That was what I was saying exactly. I have no authority whatsoever to say what can and cannot be discussed. Nor would I want it.

If any of our guests are family members or friends of Zahra's...

This thread was created specifically for you to have the latest news info, and to also find support in your pain and possible grief.

NC NC - Zahra Baker - 10 years old - Hickory - 9 Oct 2010 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

We don't speculate or theorize there. That way you can read the lastest info and not have to wade through opinions, speculation and theory about your loved one.

My hats off to Tricia, I guess thats what made me want to be a part of WS, You care about the victim and thier family so much. So many sites would be centered on the gore of these cases. Its the HUMANITY of WS that made me want to be here. I have a deep love for all of you!! It takes special people to care for a victim but even more special to care about the people who LOVE that victim. THANKS FOR ALLOWING ME TO BE A PART OF ALL OF YOU!!!

Natisha: LE only saying discovery was in Caldwell County, no cadaver dogs were there on line search; bone did not come from the pond

I am wondering why they are draining ponds instead of using divers? It seems to me that divers with search lights would find more evidence faster and reduce the risk of losing small evidence pieces in the draining process.

I'm guessing the ponds are too shallow for divers?

Do we know if they are filtering what they are draining? Will go check the videos, but can we see where the drainage tubes end up?

Divers with lights might find large objects faster. But if they are not looking for large objects they may be draining into some kind of filtration device to separate smaller pieces of evidence.

Not much daylight left. With the clouds it's getting dark fast. I pray and pray that today is the day, just like every other day! God Bless LE for caring so much more for this precious child then the people who were supposed to be her safe haven ever did.

MOO but I don't believe the cancer came back. I don't believe they helped her die or anything like that. I can't in the deepest part of my mind imagine helping a child die from cancer. I certainly can't imagine doing something like that and living with something like that and then writing the kind of letter EB did to ""Damien."" I just don't see it at all.

anon-kitty.png

cat-tinfoil-hat.jpg

I will join you. I find tinfoil makes a better hat. It protects you from the crazy rays. :)

My hats off to Tricia, I guess thats what made me want to be a part of WS, You care about the victim and thier family so much. So many sites would be centered on the gore of these cases. Its the HUMANITY of WS that made me want to be here. I have a deep love for all of you!! It takes special people to care for a victim but even more special to care about the people who LOVE that victim. THANKS FOR ALLOWING ME TO BE A PART OF ALL OF YOU!!!

Yes and a big thanks to Summerbreeze one of the mods for that subforum. Our mods are volunteers. She puts in hours and hours and hours on that subforum. Thank you Summerbreeze also. JMHO

Did they put the water drained from the pond in a tank (truck) and then maybe transport it to another place where they can sift through it with other equipment and a forensic team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub