DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25378443/index.html

from this video:
~bond reduction hearing could be as soon as next monday
~LE is following up on 12 leads that came in (not searching actively anywhere)
~Adam is "working with law enforcement" when asked if he was cooperating
~Son of Elisa has no comment and wants people to respect his privacy

From that video it looks like her son (whom I assume is an adult, and may or may not have his own children and family) is requesting privacy from the media. I just took that away from when he stated in his email that once all the facts are gathered he will release a statement. JMHO.

Earlier it was stated that SM is worried about her family on the outside.

I understand that the community there is outraged (heck we are here) but any veiled threats directed at SM could possibly be extended to her children because some people don't have the common sense god gave a goose and would do that...I hope that that isnt happening to her family.

It's bad enough that Zahra was victimized the way she was, but to add to it...deeply sad. All JMHO.

After enlarging, straining my eyeballs & even getting out my magnifying glass, I THINK it says

"Rode hard & put away wet"

I could be wrong....you decide.

:waitasec:

wow, those truth in labeling laws are getting harsh

Any comments about Zahra's face was made with the concern that she was beaten and the swelling was from that. No one is making any comments that are out of line.

From that video it looks like her son (whom I assume is an adult, and may or may not have his own children and family) is requesting privacy from the media. I just took that away from when he stated in his email that once all the facts are gathered he will release a statement. JMHO.

Earlier it was stated that SM is worried about her family on the outside.

I understand that the community there is outraged (heck we are here) but any veiled threats directed at SM could possibly be extended to her children because some people don't have the common sense god gave a goose and would do that...I hope that that isnt happening to her family.

It's bad enough that Zahra was victimized the way she was, but to add to it...deeply sad. All JMHO.

True, I mean look how nasty people were to Brittany on Facebook, and she was only trying to help.

If they were married in australia, is it legal here?
My husband and I were married 2 times because we first married out of USA.
Paper work not done right and had to get it done here.

I'm not sure, probably. Maybe you have to file something on return to the states or have a civil ceremony.

Same here. Either the images have been pulled, or the site's not working.

police-deeply-concerned-about-welfare-of-zahra-bak

I remember reading in one of the articles they found THREE passports in her car. Am I recalling that correctly?

Who keeps their passport in their car?? I think if she gets out, she's going to take off.

Brings me back to thinking about those "passport" pics...

Wouldn't Adam need some sort of consent from bio mom to have Zahra out of country.

I suppose it depends entirely on the circumstances that put Zahra in his care & custody.

Such a twisted web....and stepmonster.

Zahra many many hearts are breaking for you.

True, I mean look how nasty people were to Brittany on Facebook, and she was only trying to help.

People like to feel like things like this could not happen to them or near them so they identify the one "who could have stopped it" and point all the blame that direction.

Then they can feel superior and safe in a little bubble where if they thought their niece was being abused they would never ever be left powerless and their attempts to help unheeded.

Self preservation.

With CPS in this case I would also point to the repeated moves we have have seen in this families history. Bentley didn't even know they had moved. I would not be surprised to see a pattern where when confronted by neighbors or CPS calls were made they moved again.

CPS may not have ever seen her with visible bruises, and when they did talk to her she unfortunately told them nothing (who knows what she had been told about the USA child workers and what would happen to her, ie she would never see her family again).

But given her medical history, which was a tad hard to overlook what with the missing leg, any CPS worker who had contact with her should have been able to require verification that she was receiving regular medical check-ups, and require an immediate doctor visit if the parents couldn't provide evidence of that.

I agree. Still, I can't help wishing a professional could have examined the photo's and child to determine if her appearance was due to abuse or medical reasons. Respectfully, while we are sitting here discussing our own caution as posters, if those who knew this child IRL had taken the same caution with regards to this childs appearance we may not have ever heard this childs name or at least not heard of her in relation to a true crime forum. It would have been so much nicer to learn of Zahra Claire in our 'news that makes you smile' forum reading of some incredible things she likely would have accomplished had she lived.

heavy sigh... :(

I'm absolutely sure I can assume that Zahara received no medical care once she entered the USA. Just my opinion.

We've just got to change our culture of "call the authorities and just sit back hope they handle it". If you really have first-hand knowledge that something like this is happening, and you've called authorities two or more times, and nothing is changing, DO SOMETHING for God's sake! Call local TV news offices. Post the information you have all over the internet, so that local police and child welfare officials will be barraged with calls and e-mails from people wanting to know what they're doing about it. Stand in front of the home with a picket sign. Who cares if the perp tries to sue you for libel? If you know a child is being tortured, stopping it is more important than any consequences you might endure, and frankly if you really *know* something patently criminal is being done to the child, there's virtually no chance of any attempts at legal retaliation actually sticking, once it's investigated and your allegations are determined to be true.

AMEN! Post of the day!!

Good thoughts.

WARNING this is all GRAPHIC: What if her body was put into the car, and then the woodchipper was towed with the truck to a *different* area than the mulch pile? If the woodchipper had been subsequently used at the mulch pile, there'd be "hits" for human remains - yet the major quantity may be elsewhere. After disposing of a body in that manner, anyone who got into their truck would have fluids on them.

In the Helle Crafts case: "many pieces of metal, less than 3 ounces (85 g) of human remains, including a tooth with unique dental work, a toe nail covered in pink nail polish, bone chips, and 2,660 bleached, blonde human hairs, fingernails and O type blood; the same type as Helle Crafts'."

The woodchipper obviously has been tested for at least Zahra's blood type (with DNA soon to come), and there's been something positive.
BD and SM may have thought that the chipper would be "cleaned" by putting something else through it.

If the search truly IS over at the mulch site, that's not where the disposal was done. It took weeks to gather up the few ounces of Helle Crafts' remains.

I wonder if Witchy Goth Woman was trying to "treat" Zahra, and it didn't work. I'm getting a not-so-bright vibe from both of them.

I may have surpassed your ? usage a few times ;)

Regardless of where or which chipper was used, the mulch could have been moved. It could have been used at various landscaping jobs. One way to get rid of it.

Good lord, I hate thinking/typing horrible thoughts such as this about a beautiful child.

But given her medical history, which was a tad hard to overlook what with the missing leg, any CPS worker who had contact with her should have been able to require verification that she was receiving regular medical check-ups, and require an immediate doctor visit if the parents couldn't provide evidence of that.

Not if they moved and kept her isolated so no one could see her, after the DSS request for this info.

Locked in her room, beaten (Lord knows how often!), killed, then disposed of in some ungodly manner. :furious:

What do you think the odds are of SM fleeing if she's released on bail?

I'm of the opinion that maybe she SHOULD be let out and there should be a big ole huge presser about her being let out. I've lived in North Carolina and the people there are wonderful and very child protective. I would bet that there would be many, several, ALOT of grandpas right there at the door she walks out of and if all raised their shotguns at once and shot - would be tough to determine who actually "did the deed" and not a one of them would be run in.

In this case, that would be the best scenerio for all concerned and save this country a whole lotta wasted taxpayer dollars on this sub-human piece of scum. But that is just my humble opinion.

Cubby you wouldn't need to make that road trip - there are probably many waiting right there that would gladly "take out the trash".

Tattoo's are so main stream that I don't even pay attention to them in my day to day life.

I don't give them much consideration in criminal cases unless they represent gang affiliations, a prior relationship to a gang or organized crime, or a philosophical/political mindset like white supremecy for example.

I cant' see her tatts. Any of them fit the above? TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme