NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CF, younger sis: tried to get her help earlier, but once she turned 18

CF: want to clarify, half the family had a falling out with t police over a year ago...commercial

falling out was with Elesa not police

Would LE term pills as paraphanalia though? I was picturing like a pipe or something

No. Pills would be class-xx controlled substances.

Drug paraphernalia defined: any equipment, product, or material that is modified for making, using, or concealing illegal drugs

And try enough to have to break 1 wood chipper and move to another wood chipper... and maybe break it enough to have LE break it apart. One may just toss a mangled prosthetic leg into a pond to get rid of it.

Or her body tossed through the wood chipper into the pond. OMG

CF, younger sis: tried to get her help earlier, but once she turned 18

CF: want to clarify, half the family had a falling out with t police over a year ago...commercial

Oh I thought she said half the family had a falling out with EB and the police were involved???

People are talking about drug use, pills, meth etc. It really doesn't matter if the perps were under the influence except it makes them look even worse if that can actually happen. NC needs to arrest, try and execute whoever abused and killed this child.

And, write this down, I agree with Nancy Grace this time. Dad is even more guilty as the evil ........... who abused this precious little girl.

I am MORE pi$$ed off, sickened by the dad here than the evil stepmother, whether he participated or not. I cannot fathom watching my child go through cancer and all of the horrible things that come with that, then sit back while my spouse lays a finger on that child for any reason! I just don't have words to express how I feel. :banghead::furious::banghead::furious:

Do you think they have found enough evidence yet to suspect with any certainty that ZB remains are at the work site in some form? Or is anything still possible at this point?

Or her body tossed through the wood chipper into the pond. OMG

I would think if they suspected that LE would have divers with screens at the bottom of pond sifting (ala Haliegh cummings river/dock search)

LatishaL: still back there (pond) searching
-are looking for a body
-cadvr dogs>they found blood, and came back for more evidence to corroborate that

People are talking about drug use, pills, meth etc. It really doesn't matter if the perps were under the influence except it makes them look even worse if that can actually happen. NC needs to arrest, try and execute whoever abused and killed this child.

Here we go again, ay lone? Another missing girl amongst druggies... :furious:

if she was grinding and snorting to get past a time release that would leave evidence and paraphanelia

gotch, like a mirror, or flat surface item with residue, a straw or something

Younger Sis: done our father real wrong
-said they billed bills, but they didnt
-she's always moved place-to-place

CF - did wrong to the father, come back from oz didn't pay the bills, she has always moved around

wow, ran up the bills when living w SM dad, pretended to pay bills, left him holding the bag, reason for family falling out with SM

I agree with you, but I think it's also very telling that family members were buying from her. It may explain why more effort wasn't made to get LE involved with the abuse.

Sister of SM says the family falling-out was related to SM marrying AB, bringing him back to live with the dad, saying they'd help out with bills and such...but they never did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow