DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Younger Sis: done our father real wrong
-said they billed bills, but they didnt
-she's always moved place-to-place

I posted earlier about an interview on TV I watched where they interview the father. He had said they both were violent and moved out of his house a year ago. He was an elderly man. Can't find a link though.

Just watching NG:

Zahra born in Wagga Wagga.

This is in New South Wales, not Queensland as stated by the gentleman.

She was then moved to Giru in Queensland.

Welcome to Websleuths Acer! :)

Hickory holds vigil for missing girl feared dead

Dozens of people in North Carolina have gathered to remember a 10-year-old girl whose stepmother is accused in her disappearance.

About 150 people held hands and sang religious songs at a vigil Wednesday night in Hickory to remember Zahra Clare Baker. She was reported missing Saturday and police are treating her case as a homicide.
---
more at
http://www.blueridgenow.com/article/20101013/APN/1010131923

Zahra is in our hearts and prayers

Hickory Daily Record editorial:
http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/13/zahra-our-hearts-and-prayers-ar-455676/

It meant a pipe with pot residue when found in my daughters car! :angel:

No. Pills would be class-xx controlled substances.

Drug paraphernalia defined: any equipment, product, or material that is modified for making, using, or concealing illegal drugs

LE sometimes puts pills in that category. In NC, in my experience, it really just depends on what LE responding thinks about the situation at the time. You know?

I am tired of them saying DSS did not visit. That is not true. Social Services visited then they moved and Zahra disappeared. Even family members did not know where they'd moved.
I don't know where the link is but there is one.

I think it's more that people are wondering with the alleged multitude of reports to DSS, why something wasn't actually done. I reserve judgment about DSS until I know for sure all these reports were actually made and they were sufficient in number/seriousness to warrant charges/removal.

It sounds like this could have been one of those families with a lot of back and forth reporting of each other, and that could have been a factor in how seriously DSS took the reports (of course, they should investigate all of them anyway, but I suppose in a situation like that, they may not be taken as seriously as they should be).

Probably a crack pipe. Maybe syringes. A bong.

Does anhyone know anything about this songwriting thing?? If SM does indeed tell people that coupled with the rare incurable brfain cancer and putting her kids in wheelchairs during youth pretending they had ilnesses.

sounds to me like some muncheosens (sp?) going on with SM?

Expert guest on NG's show believes SM has borderline personality disorder, possible Munchausens and Munchausens by proxy.

We didn't, I don't think.

Some of our members reported it during the JVM show tonight, that SM sold drugs, including to her own family members. One of the family members was the source, apparently.

So, thinking a theory through based on what we know, if SM and AB DID actually harm poor Zahra, and take her to AB's place of employment, then WHY would the SM write the ransom note, pointing everyone TO AB's employer???

wow, poor baby.

If SM does have some sort of muncheosens tendancies I wonder if Zahra's illness is a part of what attracted her to Adam in the first place? Sort of like a pedophile will target a single mother?

What DOES AB's employer have to say about everything, has he issued a statement yet?

NG producer: Homicide investigation. LE has not named a suspect but have person(s) of interest; no one ruled out.

Look at the size difference here. Geez! How intimidating this lady had to have been to Zahra. Imagine looking up at that face and being so frightened you couldn't even ask for help from anyone. Horrible, disgusting and so very sad!! :furious:

zandsm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member