NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, EB's Facebook is a banner of hypocrisy.

She complains a lot about "people" and drama and everyone needs to get a life. She told a friend that (paraphrasing) the world is full of cold hearted people and it's the undeserving ones who get hurt. It also makes her sick when other people get hurt.

Really EB? Do you have any mirrors in your house?

Its quite obvious that this "family" (meaning EB, AB and Zahra) lived on the fringes of society. Hiding out here, cashing bad checks there, moving frequently to avoid bills (and DSS investigations). Not many friends, weren't friendly with any neighbors. I believe all that is creating a difficult situation for LE to track and investigate their activities and whereabouts. Couple all that with having no real time frame of when she actually went missing is past frustrating.

Its cases like these that I would tend to look the other way if waterboarding were introduced KWIM?

We haven't heard much about dad's relationship with Zahra. He went through the bouts of cancer and loosing the leg - how close were they? What was their relationship like back in Australia?

This is just so very sad.

You've nailed it in the 1st paragraph. I agree with you on the 2nd paragraph.

Dollars to donuts he was sick to death of the burden of Zahra. He met his soul mate in Elise on-line. That must have been heaven for him. A woman traveling all the way to Australia just for him! I have a feeling, (from an earlier post by someone that said his mother had not given an interview - it was made up) that his family was glad to see them go.

did anyone else notice this . . .

on FB page for elesa scroll down to comments. Click on her "friend" with initials K. R. Anybody recognize her?

It si set to private so maybe it was Zahra's? or maybe it was a spare one SM had using Zahra's image and a fake name?

Now click to check out "K's" activities. Does anyone know is this song lyrics, what is this? Does it seem like something that Zahra would put there on her page?

Someone here reported about a Kim in Oz , Kim was a close family friend to AB , Z and family.

Chiming in again.

Entry into the US using a US passport: you can verify through Homeland Security- most entry points have good records. So it seems like we would know if or when she came or went from the US if she had a valid US passport, and it was used.

I don't think that matters a lot here, but it's good info to have.

Very interesting. Can a citizen of Australia that is receiving benefits under Australian law still receive them if they are out of the country? IOW could dad have the benefit checks sent here? Or maybe he was still receiving them there and family would forward them?

My thoughts keep going back to where did all this money come from? EB going to Australia then all 3 of them coming back - that's a chunk o change there. They are both wanted for bad checks so it wasn't that they had access to any type of assets. And they way they were living here showed they didn't have much of nothing.

Funny you mention that. My mother has just gone to the UK on a trip - by law she had to advise Centrelink (she gets the pension as over 65) of the dates she was leaving and returning to the country. If she was going overseas over the allowed time they would cut her benefit off until she returned. The Australia government is not going to be paying benefits to anyone if they are not in the country. The laws have just recently been tightened up to stop people ripping off the system.

Oh... one status she says she'd like everyone to have a nice cup of shut the F up and F off too. LOL There's a certain person on her FB friend's list that she commented that it was nice that person had her back in some "family issues". Another post she's commenting on this person's intake of phentermine!!! The mg of phentermine!!

I noticed on her FB she has mobile uploads. You can bet there is a lot that LE is looking at behind the scenes that isn't being reported and the cell phone pings would be one. The waiting on test results, etc. I feel this case will break wide open soon.

Very interesting. Can a citizen of Australia that is receiving benefits under Australian law still receive them if they are out of the country? IOW could dad have the benefit checks sent here? Or maybe he was still receiving them there and family would forward them?

My thoughts keep going back to where did all this money come from? EB going to Australia then all 3 of them coming back - that's a chunk o change there. They are both wanted for bad checks so it wasn't that they had access to any type of assets. And they way they were living here showed they didn't have much of nothing.

Good points.
Has the $$ amount she stole from her former employer been revealed?
And the name?
Perhaps she used this stolen money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Centrelink (or Social Security) payments are deposited directly into nominated bank accounts, they don't issues cheques. There are also other payments the Dad would have received on Zahra's behalf - end of financial year reconciliation (about $700 per child from memory), the Stimulus payment in 2008 (I think or was it 2009), that would have been a couple of grand. Not sure how the taxation system works for Australian citizens not living in the country, my guess is he had no taxable income here so he would receive maximum benefits - quite a bit of moola (money).

The SM snagged herself quite a couple of cash cows.

Uh... weird post, in which BS is talking about getting a tattoo. And SM said she did purdy good having all of her children by herself and they were miraculous births. It was totally non sequitor. I dunno.. LOL WEIRD.

Aaron Young is Elisa Baker's ex-husband. He is the father (stepfather?) of Elisa's daughter Brittany, according to his postings on newspaper pages. According to his facebook page, he is engaged to a woman with initials KR. Both AY and KR have pictures of Zahra as their profile pictures.

If he's 31 now, per his FB page, he's either her stepfather or he was *very* precocious in the reproductive department, since we've established that daughter BS is not a minor.

I read all the way to the end... and she talks to herself. AY gives her crap and she doesn't like it. BS loves her. I didn't read her comments on other pages but may just do that now... lol

Just a little ways behind you guys.... but wanted to say that her neighbors are moving... ( female that starts with L and her boyfriend C) I don't blame them... she states.. to her boyfriend "You sure can pick them."" :angel:

LW who is a friend of Elesa's did this 13 hours ago

L just got a Wood Chipper from her Crime Spree!
L was helped by [TBA] [MMWF] [AP][MMA]... and looted a Wood Chipper on her Crime Spree. Her Respect Meter is now at 30%.
Mafia Wars Game

Is this some sort of sick joke?

Centrelink (or Social Security) payments are deposited directly into nominated bank accounts, they don't issues cheques. There are also other payments the Dad would have received on Zahra's behalf - end of financial year reconciliation (about $700 per child from memory), the Stimulus payment in 2008 (I think or was it 2009), that would have been a couple of grand. Not sure how the taxation system works for Australian citizens not living in the country, my guess is he had no taxable income here so he would receive maximum benefits - quite a bit of moola (money).

If he kept that bank account in Australia and came here - would the authorities know he's left the country? Do they interface with the agency that issues visas and passports?

Another thing is that this tree trimming job - boss says that dad has worked there for the past 6 months. Ok, they've been here around 2 years IIRC yet we've heard nothing about where he worked previous - just that for a short while they lived with her father who kicked them out for not paying the bills.

I saw that too, Darnudes. She likes watching NCIS and she's in the middle of moving and she got a wood chipper in a crime spree. I had to read it twice.

Not if he was out of the country - he would not get those benefits. Maybe the stimulus check, I believe some ex pats did get based on their tax returns, but not disability payments etc.

You've nailed it in the 1st paragraph. I agree with you on the 2nd paragraph.

Dollars to donuts he was sick to death of the burden of Zahra. He met his soul mate in Elise on-line. That must have been heaven for him. A woman traveling all the way to Australia just for him! I have a feeling, (from an earlier post by someone that said his mother had not given an interview - it was made up) that his family was glad to see them go.

I've read several things that indicate that AB was close with his family back in Australia. He and Zhara lived with his mother and she seemed to think there was no way he'd ever harm Zhara.

I feel so bad for Zahra, the only family she truly had in the States was her Father and he failed her miserably. I am sick to death of people hurting the children, my heart hurts.

LW who is a friend of Elesa's did this 13 hours ago

L just got a Wood Chipper from her Crime Spree!
L was helped by [TBA] [MMWF] [AP][MMA]... and looted a Wood Chipper on her Crime Spree. Her Respect Meter is now at 30%.
Mafia Wars Game

Is this some sort of sick joke?

:loser: she may have posted it for that reason, but I believe that has been in the game for a long time. People. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro