NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be sick all over again.

What Country Song are You?
Elesa took the What Country Song are You? quiz and the result is "Your Gonna Miss This" By Trace Adkins
You are all about your kids, You Couldn't think about anything else but them. Thats so sweet. But you got to realize that some day they are gonna be gone and all you will have are the memories of when they are little. So enjoy your time now.

Elisa comments - she knew this already

Oh yeah Elisa, you are all about the children how sickening.

Secondly, and I'll come back and read, but she has no friends. She basically talks to herself. She mentions "glass houses" in one post. She wants people to stay out of her life. She knows secrets. She claims to have lost her mind (I think she was trying to joke.) She's playing a game called "pass the joint" and other FB games... different kinds. She wishes certain people would fly off the earth. She loves karma (HAHAHA, yeah... that's a ME laugh). She hates cold-hearted people and wants to hang out with married people instead of single people because she thinks single people create issues. She doesn't like Michael Vick because of the dog fighting and should protect pit bulls. She talks about her baby being back from the vet... so far, no Zahra (and I'm in Feb). She claims everyone tries to start something with her. Her voices in her head are bugging her. Claims to not like drama.

Not sure if I just did this right.

I've been here what, a couple of years now?

I think I just uploaded my first photo in a post . .

Is this Zahra with Brittany? I have not seen this one.

Look at that smiles! Little angel was too good for this world.

ETA Yippee, back patting dance.

Looks pretty good to me!

We haven't heard anymore about the "glove" that was found. I'm interested in what type of glove it was. Was it the type that tree trimmers use? Was it a welding glove? A gardening glove? I believe that it is a big clue that LE has learned quite a bit from or it was just a nothing.

I am thinking that the glove was what prolly said she was deceased... enough evidence to say hey, there was a trauma here. Because of the goo, they looked at the wood chippers. This is all speculation... and MOO.

Good find Violet! I have tried every permeation of her name and got no where. You one smart cookie :)

Thank you so much.

Read her wall back to the beginning. It gives some insight into her character. Especially around last May. Isn't that when she was reported??
Some interesting comments once you get past all the Farmville and PASS A JOINT games! LOL

Can someone check the SM's MS page for me?

I was sure the SM mentioned that she (SM) had had a brain tumour earlier on and that no-one understood what it was like to be so sick....

From memory it was in 2008?

As Zahra was from Australia I don't believe she qualified for disability here - even if she did it would have required bunches of paperwork and I just don't think they (EB and AB) went that way.

Non US citizen's are eligible for US Social Security disability under certain circumstances. Believe it or not, even illegals who have illegally worked in the US and paid into Social Security are eligible for benefits (amazing I know). Zahra is a US citizen and eligible for benefits under the imigration and naturalization laws (her father is married to a US citizen which automatically makes him and Zahra US citizens and eligible for all benefits as any other naturally born US citizen).

Missing a limb automatically qualifies an individual for disability, there would have been no extensive paperwork. Citizenship paperwork would have had to be done at the time of marriage and prior to biodad working legally in the US.

I am thinking that the glove was what prolly said she was deceased... enough evidence to say hey, there was a trauma here. Because of the goo, they looked at the wood chippers. This is all speculation... and MOO.
I'm with ya - but it was referred to as "RED goo". That would tell me that if it was blood it was somewhat fresh as blood tends to turn reddish-brown and then brown fairly quickly. If that was the case then she was killed recently - like in the hours before the fire.

God please lead them to this angel - she deserves to be properly laid to rest.

ohhhkay....this is one for the books

Paraphrasing here from Elesa/Lisa/Elisa (whatever)

Elisa has a pitbull
She couldn't imagine her baby looking like this (photo of pitbull torn up from dog fighting)
She thinks that people who promote that should be SEVERELY PUNISHED
She thinks some guy should not be out of prison and his apology is heartless and he has no remorse and that people should step up.

does anyone have the article referring to "red goo" on a glove? I can't seem to find it.

My understanding was NOT that there was visible blood on anything other than a few small spots of "suspected" dried blood in one of the vehicles. I don't remember seeing anything that indicated that LE actually SAW blood.

Good find Violet! I have tried every permeation of her name and got no where. You one smart cookie :)

Thank you so much.

I think I know what happened, 'nudes... we were both looking at the same time and booting each other from it. lol I looked too!!!

Kay, could anyone throw up some of Zahra's photos? preferrably not the passport type white backdrop ones?

I have noticed something on FB I want to check out tia

Non US citizen's are eligible for US Social Security disability under certain circumstances. Believe it or not, even illegals who have illegally worked in the US and paid into Social Security are eligible for benefits (amazing I know). Zahra is a US citizen and eligible for benefits under the imigration and naturalization laws (her father is married to a US citizen which automatically makes him and Zahra US citizens and eligible for all benefits as any other naturally born US citizen).

Missing a limb automatically qualifies an individual for disability, there would have been no extensive paperwork. Citizenship paperwork would have had to be done at the time of marriage and prior to biodad working legally in the US.
Not necessarily. We haven't seen any info on what dad's and Zahra's status was. They could have been here on visitor's visas. I can't remember if they were married here or in Australia.

Hey, where did she get the money to go to Australia? That ain't cheap.

But just because they got married doesn't mean any citizenship papers were ever filed. And as far as dad working legally - we don't really know if he was or not. All we know is that he was working.

I can't even keep up with these threads but am so sick of parents and step parents abusing and killing children I want to scream..And I am literally sick to my stomach..
And no way can I deal with another child being disposed of in a manner that can never be proven..JMHO

AND drugs Em-Gem.... AND drugs... AGAIN. :furious:

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but on SM's Myspace blog, September, 2008, she mentions that she has had three bouts with brain cancer ... first in 1990, then in 1994, and finally in 2006.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/... -NC-/?action=view&current=myspaceeblogs.jpg

Her Myspace video is replete with Gothic images and themes. Can't find it now, but it was out there earlier today.

I hope it's OK to reference the above!

Read her wall back to the beginning. It gives some insight into her character. Especially around last May. Isn't that when she was reported??
Some interesting comments once you get past all the Farmville and PASS A JOINT games! LOL

Yep very interesting. One thing is that it is ALL about Elesa and she makes so many comments about other people and their secrets, which aren't secrets anymore, and how everyone is out to get her, people should mind their own business and not throw stones in glass houses, how the world is full of cold hearted people, people who continue to hurt those that don't deserve it - and then finally that it is "the ones with a heart" to share and love and she hopes that could change the world.

She is a twisted, sick, disturbed and demented sorry sack of a human being.

There truly are no words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members