NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole witchcraft thing is probably another big fat lie, just to try and impress or scare people. I'd take it with a grain of salt.

Just because you have a couple knicknacks that are demonish , listen to Rob Zombie and die your hair black doesn't make you a witch.

Maybe not but when you claim you have aligned yourself with your demons.. You are EVIL as HELL-O

NG is saying the search has honed in on a wood pile and that searchers are down on their hands and knees. Take it for what its worth - first I've heard of "hands and knees"

The search is over for tonight but I did see video of them earlier today on hands and knees digging through the logs/brush.

They also did an arm to arm grid search.

What in the world did any man ever see in this woman?
What hold does she get over them?
Why did adam go across the world to be with her?
The other husbands are lucky, they divorced her!
But adam is staying by her???
WHY???

Good question, she must have sent him a pic of a supermodle or something and told him that it was her:crazy::sick:

Gibby, I hope I never make you or Teh Closer mad ! LOL:innocent:

But I must say if I ever had a posse I'd want you two there for sure!:croc:

I... uh... meant in the dictionary. I don't think she knows what it means... yeah... that's the ticket. :innocent:

I consider WS my posse!! Word UP! :)

Still with NG montage...

My heart is really heavy tonight, as it has been since I saw that Amber alert roll across my screen last Saturday night.

I just want to say to Zahra, I'm so sorry you weren't better taken care of here in North Carolina. I lived in Hickory from the age of 5 to 8, and it was a great town to grow up in. I so wish you could have that same experience, the childhood you deserve.

NC is a wonderful place - after college I left to live places more "exotic," but I realized I'd left the greatest place and thankfully found my way back.

Another place I love, after spending 2 weeks there, is Australia. The people are amazing, funny, wonderful, warm. The country is beautiful. I fell in love with Australia.

To everyone there in AU, I hope you know how sad and angry we are about what has happened to dear Zahra.

Lovely post - we do know. There are many wonderful people in America who would not have let this happen.

I don't think NG is aware of the radio show/article with Brittany and her mother.

She's not aware of most things. ;)

She get's more wrong than right and she loves to embellish meaning into stuff and spout it as fact. :banghead:

I... uh... meant in the dictionary. I don't think she knows what it means... yeah... that's the ticket. :innocent:

I consider WS my posse!! Word UP! :)

Still with NG montage...

It usually lasts at least 10 minutes/ the montage. Must repeat stuff at least 3 times.

Just what if Z began having symptoms that the cancer had returned. Dad and stepmom knew they had no $$ to take her to the doctors so she could be cared for properly so they told school she would not be returning, moved, kept her inside so no one could see her deteriorate. Then she passed and they hid what really happened from the outside world and got rid of her on their own. Just a thought.

Those where exactly my thoughts as well. I agree. I can't see this poor girl's body not getting sick again with all the abuse and neglect. After already suffering two times with cancer she needed the best care ever just to stay in remission. I think her body couldn't take anymore and they ignored her, kept abusing her and the show was over. Precious child never had a chance with those two.

I believe it is a cut..after chemo, hair comes back pixie looking........sorta cute KWIM??? This is cut marks.........

That second photo is definitely cut and more recent than when she had the cute little highlighted bob.

She had the bob since she's been in the US. She received cancer treatment in Australia. So the photo with her digging in the dirt with her hair whacked off is more recent than the ones of her in the bob in the little black dress. The ones of her with the bob in the little black dress were made last Christmas at the home of EB's relatives.

I never thought
I could hate anybody as much as
I hate Casey Anthony
but SM EB has proven me wrong, she is a vile piece excrement
that deserves the DP

The whole witchcraft thing is probably another big fat lie, just to try and impress or scare people. I'd take it with a grain of salt.

Just because you have a couple knicknacks that are demonish , listen to Rob Zombie and die your hair black doesn't make you a witch.

Any real witch knows the first law of witchcraft. What you put out there comes back threefold. and the second "do as thou wilt, but harm none"!

I can assure you all - that "person" is not and never was an actual practicing witch!

As one who has been, I am livid that "person" has attempted even in some small way to associate herself with me. There are not enough degrees of seperation in the world!

Shwoing old footage of son on GMA

Natisha on site:

Massive search of work site. 70 searchers, cadavar dogs, backhoe, four wheelers, gridded the area

If someone could report on what NG has to say and spare me...I would appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico