NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still trying to home in on the timeline

Natisha: not naming person but someone outside of the immediate family who did see Zahra mid to late sept. LE is saying she did make the move to the new house with the family.

Shwoing old footage of son on GMA

Natisha on site:

Massive search of work site. 70 searchers, cadavar dogs, backhoe, four wheelers, gridded the area

so glad they are still searching so diligently!

NG LE says they have aperson outside the immediate family who saw Zahra in mid september! Will not release name. Also confirm Zahra DID move with them 6 or 8 weeks ago, into the new home, or at least away from the old home.

Ok - NG: dogs were laying down and searchers using poles -

sounds like underground detection things. I can't think of what they call them

70 searchers - will leave no stone unturned. 60 acre site.

NG: hit on woodchipper - if w/c was used will only find bone fragments.

PLEASE someone tell NG that the hit was on the engine compartment!!!!!

I can't understand why the police don't just haul AB in for an interview on camera and just hammer away at him.

Talking about the son who won't comment. DP - won't defend his mother. Talking about his statement last night.

showing more video footage - Zahra at the charity event, etc.

I've been lurking all day, in and out, and I have been watching HLN for the past few hours while they are covering this....

I sort of have this feeling that they might be throwing off investigators with the lumber yard and the fire in the backyard.

I don't know these people, and what they are capable of, so this is just a guess. I just have this gut feeling dad isn't be "cooperative" now because the "information" he had was very limited, and probably staged.

Anyone in the area know if they are searching other places/leads?

Will NOT watch NG ... nope ... no way. So she made the move to Hickory and an independent source can place her alive mid to late September - that is narrowing the time line down a bit. Where can she possibly be? Where - she needs to be found.

Dad is not getting any pass from me on this.

Ok... compiling the many facets of Elisa:

She's a name-dropping, bounty-hunting witch who was shot in the line of duty as a police woman, who, when not chanting incantations, capturing bad guys, hobnobbing with celebrities, or saddling up with her posse, wrote music for an internationally renown rock star.

Sounds like your ordinary, average housewife to me. I'm surprised that Nobel-award-winning astrophysicist isn't in there somewhere, but she probably couldn't pronounce it.

I thought they said SM's son was going to be on Nancy Grace.

I think we just saw all we're going to see of him, in the motage, saying now is not the time to talk about it. (in an interview from the vigil last night)

Ok - NG: dogs were laying down and searchers using poles -

sounds like underground detection things. I can't think of what they call them

70 searchers - will leave no stone unturned. 60 acre site.

NG: hit on woodchipper - if w/c was used will only find bone fragments.

PLEASE someone tell NG that the hit was on the engine compartment!!!!!

Probes

I've been wondering that too. Does anyone know who called in the fire? Is it possible, it was the owner's family (the Coffeys). Coffey and his daughter were present at the scene when FD got there.

I think it's likely that the ransom note was an idea they had abandoned and that's why it was in the car that was doused with gas. They planned for the fire to burn the car too (gas poured in it, doors open) but the fire department was called and arrived sooner than they expected.

Still thinking about this. My guess - It could be that at the last minute EB thought the SUV would blow up, and she got scared it might be too much.

^ OH sorry!! 'Buckley's and none', means 'no chance' and Nauru is an island where we have a refugee camp, it's where boat people are detained who try to come into our waters.

No need to apologize--and thank you for the elucidation! Any idea what the source of the Buckley's reference is? (Sorry, super language nerd here...)

ETA: Eek, I hadn't gotten to darnudes' response yet. And ReVamp's and at least one other that is slipping my mind. This thread adds two pages for every one I read. Eek. Anyway, you guys are the best! Thanks again, all.

ok - back

showing the search of the site - aerial

Caller: Wondering since the dogs hit on the blood of the w/c and both cars - maybe they transported her remains away from the area?

Will NOT watch NG ... nope ... no way. So she made the move to Hickory and an independent source can place her alive mid to late September - that is narrowing the time line down a bit. Where can she possibly be? Where - she needs to be found.

Dad is not getting any pass from me on this.

Where is my question also:waitasec: This has to be giving LE a migraine like most of us here. The problem is how on earth do you narrow down the search area when this family is so mysterious. The day that dad was supposedly at work when ZB was reported missing I wonder where he went to work at? His work location isn't fixed so he could potentially go anywhere if working alone. They never did release that info did they?

Still thinking about this. My guess - It could be that at the last minute EB thought the SUV would blow up, and she got scared it might be too much.

I wondered if she thought that the gas would mask the decomp scent.

Just what if Z began having symptoms that the cancer had returned. Dad and stepmom knew they had no $$ to take her to the doctors so she could be cared for properly so they told school she would not be returning, moved, kept her inside so no one could see her deteriorate. Then she passed and they hid what really happened from the outside world and got rid of her on their own. Just a thought.

If that was the case why didn't they send her home to her grandparents where she would have been looked after and loved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico