NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching NG... I loooove seeing video clips of Zahra. I love her accent!! She is a cutie X 100!!!!

How would anyone even know that Zahra had to sleep in a crawl space at their last residence? Could this come from the same relatives that didn't call DCF? :banghead:

This family is something else. I thought I'd never see another family rivaling the Croslin/Cummings clan for classlessness, but I think this crew is a close second.

Last night on FB on a support page for Zahra, two women were claiming that they had "whooped *advertiser censored*" in such a way as to intimidate other posters there.

Yeah--I think the trashy drama level with this family might surpass the Croslin/Cummings clan's.

I'm starting to question all of these people who said they called for help, in all honesty.

Exactly. Automatically to believe those enjoying their fifteen minutes of fame, particularly at the expense of a missing child, is inviting a blurred perception of reality.

I'm starting to question all of these people who said they called for help, in all honesty.

I'm not sure I question them at all. We live in the DC metro area and there always seems to be something in the news about a child who died b/c the social workers did nothing, or returned the child against protests from family members, or who never got around to checking up on the child, etc.

Nancy said she would have had a fist fight with that woman...............lmbo.

Now that is something I want to see. Pay to see! NG in a real fist fight. I bet she's a scratch your eyes out type fighter.

I dont know if the comments on facebook have been discussed here.....they are on the Love 4 Zahra Baker site.....

First of all grandmum KB says she is hoping for a 3rd miracle and she will go home to Australia to them...

2ndly the daughter B.....claims that BB is a fake.......she is under the initials BS...

she says that DSS was called in 3 times and that the family tried to stop the way "lisa" was treating Zahra...

she also says that she beat her mother Lisa's *advertiser censored* twice.....

and hopes that justice against Lisa comes.....

there is another guy (not on this page) that I have come across who has a picture of himself and Zahra as his profile pic, who is friends of the family who mentions a couple of times that they cant understand why Zahra loved her stepmum so much and wouldnt let anyone say a bad word against her.....

That's so heartbreaking. KB wants a third miracle and when that's granted Zahra will be on a plane and back to AUS...that poor lady what must they be going through?

I was wondering the same thing, PattyG. It appears it would have to be someone close to EB and AB. :waitasec:MOO

It would have been nice if the reporter stated where he learned this information about the crawl space sleeping quarters. Everyone is throwing out all this information now, of which, EVERYONE knew something for the longest time; IF all this information is even factual anymore.

I am at a point now that I will use one of Judge Judy's quotes: "if it doesn't make sense, then it is not true."

Knowing everything everyone witnessed who did not live with the family, daddy dearest can not claim he did not see anything wrong. He sat by and allowed this wicked woman to ruthlessly abuse that little angel. She wasn't even in school. What is wrong with him?

If they do not lock him up I am going to lose it. Your going to see MandyLeigh on NG being blabbed about at high volume with my fiance just staring at the news camera proclaiming :eek:"I don't know what happened Nancy, I swear she just snapped!"

Talking about a missing 11 yr old boy, don't know if he has a thread here or not.

elepher - Yes. AY. She was EY before she was EB. He also says he's BS's step-father.

Exactly. Automatically to believe those enjoying their fifteen minutes of fame, particularly at the expense of a missing child, is inviting a blurred perception of reality.

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking while listening to whoever was just on NG a few minutes ago. They don't care about Zahra!!!! They care about being in the limelight!!! It's SICK!!!!! If they cared about Zahra, they would have fought tooth and nail to get her help while she was still alive!!!!!!!!

Eleanor Odom: Doesn't understand why DSS didn't take Zahra into the office and interview her separately.

Peter Odom: LE and DSS don't coordinate and therefore things - events - weren't shared or discussed.

WTF?!? :banghead:

(reminds me a little of Shaniya's case...)

I'm not sure I question them at all. We live in the DC metro area and there always seems to be something in the news about a child who died b/c the social workers did nothing, or returned the child against protests from family members, or who never got around to checking up on the child, etc.

Oh believe me, I know all about calling Social Services and having nothing come of it. Maybe some of these people DID try to get her help. It just doesn't seem that way, IMO. I could be wrong, but that's just the feeling I get after hearing these people night after night and reading what they've said to reporters, etc.

Where would this sick SM put a dead child so that the she SM would gain attention? That had to be part of her thought processes.

Gain attention and/or feel glee, control, sort of like - there, this will teach you. Wonder what Zahra's worst fear was? What she was most afraid of? SM would take glee (sadistic pleasure) in knowing she has put Zahra in a place of terror forever. moo mho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member