NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about a missing 11 yr old boy, don't know if he has a thread here or not.

LOK - yes he does.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117022"]OR - LOK CHANTE MARCELLAY, 11, Portland, 12 Oct 2010 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

That was a pretty good show for Zahra. I'll watch the rerun here at 9.

I want to see if the Hickory news id's their "source" when they run that article tommorow. JMHO.

Oh believe me, I know all about calling Social Services and having nothing come of it. Maybe some of these people DID try to get her help. It just doesn't seem that way, IMO. I could be wrong, but that's just the feeling I get after hearing these people night after night and reading what they've said to reporters, etc.

I agree...I guess I should say that IF they reported her, then it doesn't surprise me that not much was done. I guess the question is - did they? It is starting to sound like the Cummings/Croslin folks, as somoene else said. :loser:

Lexingtons: (((hugs))) That little girl is my hero too. My daughter (5) is the spitting image of Zahra and I will watch my daughter grow up and always think of Zahra thru my daughter's image. I plan on growing wisteria in Zahra's memory.

You know another hero of mine? You. :)

I'm out of headache medication tonight so I'll have to safely watch the threads for updates about the Nancy Grace show. It's going to be very interesting since the son has been so tight lipped. I'm anxious to know who's side he will take if any. If he is allowed to complete sentences that is. :poke:

Jmo, but, I expect to hear the RC song, my, our, personal life is noyb.
Stay out of it.

Fundraising otoh is quite alright, mom's being railroaded, she isn't violent, there was no gun, she has no enemies, she has no friends, blah blah blah blah blah........

Sorry for the pessimissim, and the rant...
and jmo and all that...

Gain attention and/or feel glee, control, sort of like - there, this will teach you. Wonder what Zahra's worst fear was? What she was most afraid of? SM would take glee (sadistic pleasure) in knowing she has put Zahra in a place of terror forever. moo mho

Thinking about Zahra saying an alligator ate her leg or was it a crocodile? Just musing that is all - what was she afraid of - what made her uncomfortable?

I agree...I guess I should say that IF they reported her, then it doesn't surprise me that not much was done. I guess the question is - did they? It is starting to sound like the Cummings/Croslin folks, as somoene else said. :loser:

Exactly. And we may never know. But if they're lying, that says a lot about their morals.

On that Love for Zahra FB site... there's this poster on there that kinda gives me the jibbies. The poster posts on everything. Just sumpin bout that poster...

The opening intro on NG did imply Zahra's room was empty, but the press is also reporting that it's possible she lived at this new house for awhile. I wish they'd report the house scene inside. There couldn't have been that much of Zahra around if they initially doubted she ever lived there.

should have been a croc - we don't have alligators (that I know of)

Talking about a missing 11 yr old boy, don't know if he has a thread here or not.

He does... I've been back and forth over the last 2 days. I'm surprised NG had that info on actually. Kudos to her!

ZOMG..............AY's favorite quote is "Only God Can Judge Me"

THUDDDDDDDDDDDDDD........

eta...on fb

Is there a link or information on the address of the home where the fire was? I would like to look at a map. Am I allowed to ask for that? Are we allowed to post an address?

I can't think straight. Shock -

Does anyone have, at hand, the photo of Zahra smiling widely in the red dress with flowers in her hair?

Zahra looked so beautiful in that picture and I'd like to make a banner for use in my signature using that photo. Her spirit is so bright in that picture - it touches my heart to see that photo of innocent Zahra. It's my favorite picture of her and how I like to remember her.

Thank you in advance!

Ahem. Are we supposed to complain about NG in the public forum? I don't think so! :nono:

Take it to the Parking Lot! All the veterans here know this already!

He does... I've been back and forth over the last 2 days. I'm surprised NG had that info on actually. Kudos to her!

Thanks! I appreciate all the links for Lok.

I haven't been over to read his thread yet.

Sometimes I also turn NG off but I gotta give her props for getting missing persons info out there in the mainstream media. I think we WSers' are few and far between with our intense quest for knowledge for the missing. JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo