ND - Dru Sjodin, 22, Grand Forks, 22 Nov 2003 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Katie Curic this morning she had Dru's brother on he thinks Dru is still alive. That he has her somewhere. Hope they can find her.
We are having a major snowstorm here we made national news this morning I live in Central Illinois 60 miles south of Chicago we already have 6" on the ground and it is still coming down fast and furiously. No school closings here but if this keeps up I'll bet early dismissal. We snowblowed the driveway at 6:00 AM and it is completly covered now.:( :(

I am truly saddened by this. I was really hoping for her safe return.

My prayers are with her family during this terrible time.

Sunny,

Thanks for that update.

Stay safe!! We are supposed to get snow here today as well. It hasn't started yet, but looks like it will any minute!

"There was a sheath," the source said. "Whether it was connected to him will be determined later. It's been placed into evidence. Initially we thought it was more like a multitool," but upon examination it appeared to belong to a specific type of knife.

Sounds like it could be a carpenters blade, commonly used in all types of construction, especially roofers, and carpet layers. The one with sheaths usually don't have a retractable blade and have a sheath so the razor edge doesn't retract accidentally and also is protective as well. (also people usually don't wear theses on there belts which would explain why the sheath was left behind. (Probably he needed both hands and dropped the sheath when he grabbed Dru and held the knife with the other.

A good side to this type of knife is that they are so sharp that an accidental cut would be very easy, so Dru may be alive.

Insanity won't work for him. He was examined by multiple mental health professionals before he last left prison in May and cleared to go. No way he will get off this one. He's in for the rest of his life, the Big House, not the padded one.

Johnny, are you reading the thread?? You keep repeating the same links and info already posted here, on the same page, LOL. Atleast no one will miss something.

Originally posted by johnny
What a little "man" I should say beast! His lawyer said he would need a month to prepare for trial? Amazing that they have so much evidence so soon, Great Work so far! (Insanity plea is probably coming)

Knife sheath found in mall parking lot where Dru Sjodin abducted

http://startribune.com/stories/462/4248944.html
Did you see in one of the articles that the ba$tard was not convicted on a 1979 case, of abducting a woman at knife point, then taking her away and raping her twice.

I am still praying for Dru's safe return...but....it does look grim.

He may have used the knife used in cutting dry wall.

I just wish that LE could get the creep to tell where she is.

I was posting the links which had been previously posted to use as a reference so no one would have to search it out.

STARPATCH The drywall knife is another use not mentioned and probable.

Didn't notice that non-conviction you pointed out!

Originally posted by forbidn2u2
http://www.grandforksgov.com/gfgov/...6d8400460f5f/f32ebd1ebad7560588256df3005a0148!OpenDocument

I've been reading on the finddru.com message board and there is a news conference at 2:00 pm. There is speculation that they have found her, but haven't released the information yet and that's what the news conference is about.

Let's pray that it's good news.

I had not heard that...I am praying for good news...but...I fear the worst!

I just heard that the Dad did not know about the report in the pioneer Press that there was blood, in the type of Dru's found in the creeps car.

I noticed that the family seems discouraged.

This is all just too horrid.

Johhny says: * was posting the links which had been previously posted to use as a reference so no one would have to search it out.*

Thanks for the links.

I'm sorry for the way that came out Johnny. I'm just overly hungry for new News, especially the news that I pray will come, that Dru is on her way back home, that she has been found. Sorry, I really am so glad you came here.

If anyone is interested...

When you click on this link:
http://www.startribune.com/
There is another link near the top of the page called
"Gallery: Chronology of Events"
that has many pictures of the search.

Praying for Dru~

I didn't get to see the news conference. I am at work.:(

The posters on finddru.com are saying that it was very uplifting and they hold out hope that she is still alive.

Bring Dru home.

Alonetheband

8 Posts
Posted - 12/05/2003 : 14:18:13
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What was said:

ND Attorney General:
-Thanks all of the law enforcement officials involved.
-Thanks all of the volunteers and community for support.
-Says he gained strength from talking with Sjodin's family today, and can see how they can gain strength from each other.

Father:
-Says they are still looking for Dru and will find her.
-Answered questions reguarding the case.

Police Cheif(?):
-Thanks all of the law enforcement officials involved.
-Answers questions reguarding the case.

Court Official(?):
-Answered questions reguarding AR and his cooperation.

more to come......

Sorry, that link didn't take you there. The above is what was said.

Brandy, thank you.

She is still out there somewhere.

If his lawyer doesn't get some info to LE or the family, there is going to be an even bigger outcry. It just isn't the right stance he and this perp are taking. This lawyer just needs to do the right thing!

Originally posted by Kira
Her dad called her Doodles...

My heart just breaks for them...
When I heard the Dad call her Doodles..I felt the same as you.

My hubby thinks she is gone...I am still praying for her return.

I wish that dirty creep would start talking...but..then...he has his *rights*..unlike his victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214