ND - Dru Sjodin, 22, Grand Forks, 22 Nov 2003 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The press conference has been postponed until 4:30 p.m. Speculation is that they are waiting to consult with the U.S attorney about the possibility of federal charges being brought against AR. They did say that Dru was found in an area that is about 3 miles from AR's former childhood home.

Yakwoman

Although this ending is what was expected, it doesn't make it any easier when your fears are turned into reality.
How I feel for her family and her boyfriend. He must be so heart-broken he couldn't protect her those final moments.
JMHO
fran

babylove said:
Yes PSA, I did. I just checked out her site and it also said that she believed AR put Dru into a large box. I am waiting to hear more details, I think her files are very right on for what words they are saying, they say some people can't hear them, but I can, and I think its amazing. I think Sandra's claims as to Laci's murder are right on, again waiting to hear. It would be nice to know for certain that Sandra is really connected with 'the other side'.

I'm just glad they both came home, and they can both rest in peace in a place their families can visit them.

Thanks, babylove Hmmmm. I find Sandra's words quite amazing too. I honestly don't know what to believe, (usually rather cynical about these things) but when the unexplained occurs before my very eyes ~ then my mouth gapes. There has to be a reason. My hubby says these are 'guesses'. But .... well let's just say I just 'don't know'!

Also waiting for more news.... It's a sad day and I'm praying for love and stength to Dru's loved ones.

Yakwoman (love that alias) thanks for posting that update!

Ntegrity very touching, thoughtful post.

Yakwoman said:
Press conference has been postponed until 4:30 p.m.

Yakwoman
Yakwoman, I remember you as the first to bring us info at all about Dru, who she was and what was going on there. Thanks for sticking with this.

Yakwoman said:
The press conference has been postponed until 4:30 p.m. Speculation is that they are waiting to consult with the U.S attorney about the possibility of federal charges being brought against AR. They did say that Dru was found in an area that is about 3 miles from AR's former childhood home.

Yakwoman
Yes, I'm also hearing that the body was virtually frozen all that time, in decent condition, and they still think they can get fingerprints off of her remains and semen. :sick:

Ntegrity said:
It's hard to believe anyone could be so unfeeling they'd want to harm someone as beautiful and innocent looking as Dru. Sometimes the cruelty in this world is almost more than I can bear. The lovely smiling faces of Dru, Laci, little Jon Benet, and all the others, will haunt me forever. May their murderers never have a moment's peace for what they've done to these poor girls and the families who loved them.
Very well said, I concur.

Ok, I shold be home by 5:30 so I will be able to watch the conference.

According to Sandra, 'he took her eastbound' using Rt 2, and that she was near Fisher, not actually in it. This was posted back in January 04. Which makes it very interesting, as I found in this article from CNN.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Midwest/04/17/missing.student/index.html

After her disappearance, a shoe belonging to Sjodin was found beneath a bridge along the bank of the Red Lake River. The bridge was on a highway heading into Crookston, Rodriguez's hometown, about 25 miles east of Grand Forks.

Can anyone tell me if/when that information was released to the public? I have been praying for Dru, but focusing all my sleuthing on Laci's case so I wouldn't know.

ETA: Sandra also said while back that the cause of death was Dru's throat was had been cut, and she was stabbed once in the heart. How awful. I wonder if they will be able to determine cause of death after all this time? She was outside in the freezing cold so its possible right?

Does North Dakota have the DP? :behindbars:

:( May her family now have some peace. :angel:

If it were me, I would wait for next winter, or the exact date he killed her, kill him the exact same way...!! :razz: Then dump his usless body in a raven, and leave it there for months... BUT I'M MEAN THAT WAY.. TO MANY OF THESE USLESS PUKES, CALLED HUMANS PREYING ON OUR KIDS, WOMEN.. SCUM... :behindbar

JUST SICK TO DEATH, WITH THESE GUYS DOING THIS..!! :loser:

CARLA said:

If it were me, I would wait for next winter, or the exact date he killed her, kill him the exact same way...!! :razz: Then dump his usless body in a raven, and leave it there for months... BUT I'M MEAN THAT WAY.. TO MANY OF THESE USLESS PUKES, CALLED HUMANS PREYING ON OUR KIDS, WOMEN.. SCUM... :behindbar

I agree wholeheartedly Carla. Such a waste of a beautiful life, for what, so this sick pig could get his rocks off. Absolutely disgusts me that after being convicted of raping 3 others and sentenced to 23 years in prison he was allowed to roam around civilized people, just to do it to someone else.

Rest in Peace Dru.

CARLA said:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: couldnt say it any better-my heart weeps for humanity on days like these-another beautiful life snuffed out by the underbelly of life- the worst of the human race-it sure doesnt make any sense that such monsters evoled along with the rest of us..

CARLA said:

I feel the same way. I have no sympathy for these freaks either... :furious:

Here's some possibly good news, which is that the feds may step in to prosecute him, which would make it a death penalty case. (According to Fox news) And I second Carla, let the punishment fit the crime.

NW is absolutely right. Not only is kidnapping a federal crime, but they are talking because he crossed state lines its a federal crime too.

This guy will get whats coming to him. They had enough evidence without poor Dru's body.

Neither North Dakota or Minnessota has the death penalty, but I can gaurantee they will br trying this is a Fed case so they will go for the DP.

Yeah, I wonder what the weasel is thinking about now. Amazing, they didn't need his help after all.

This is such wonderful (yet sad) news... Dru has come home, she can be burried and remembered, her life celebrated. God bless Dru's family & friends today.

Are all the psychics off base again? wasn't she supposed to be in a car on a farm according to them?

Watching the conference now, they aren't saying much, lots of thanks for all the people who helped look for her.

God, her father looks and sounds so relieved, may their family finally have some peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enthusiastic