ND ND - Jonett Wanner, 50, West Fargo, 11 Jul 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
NamUs:

May 4, 2024

FARGO, N.D. (Valley News Live) - West Fargo Police continue to follow tips and any other information in their search for missing West Fargo resident, Jonett Wanner.

According to a Facebook post, as of Thursday, May 2, there were no new updates in the investigation.

Such a strange case. I'm also interested as to whether the car was actually seen by an officer. If her car hasn't been seen since the day she went missing you have to assume the worst and that it's in a body of water somewhere.

July 10, 2024 article

[…]

In early June, the dive team searched Big Watab Lake, Big Fish Lake and a private pond in Stearns County, as well as Big Cormorant Lake in Becker County and Leaf Lake in Otter Tail County, where Wanner once had a lake home, Aberle said.

All searches came up empty.

[…]

JUL 11, 2024
[...]

Last fall, the Stearns County Sheriff’s Office in St. Cloud said a deputy had "randomly run" a plate belonging to Wanner on Aug. 12, but they weren’t aware at the time that Wanner was missing.

The vehicle wasn’t stopped and the deputy who ran the plate didn’t recall what type of vehicle had the plates, the office said.

[...]

Wanner left her cellphone behind when she left home. Police at first couldn’t unlock the phone but were eventually able to get into it, said Joenell Bachman, Wanner's identical twin sister. Nothing was found in the phone to provide any clues.

[...]

I am really confused about this plate reading done by a Stearn county police officer. If we have any law enforcement reading this thread, can you help clarify why this would be done? Obviously, if an officer had pulled the car over, then I can understand the plate being run. But I’m not following this information that we are being given. Is something being held back as to why this plate was “randomly” run?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back