Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a photo of what I assume is the apartment complex:

0b6nqbzkycue2sedtqklxq1z1vtg.jpg

http://www.wdaz.com/news/4316286-somethings-wrong-disappearance-pregnant-fargo-woman-still-mystery

Check out her June 9th FB post about the woman above her wearing clothes that were stolen! Her FB is public so maybe this neighbor was stalking her page?

I didn't think she she was seen or heard from since she went upstairs to the neighbor's for the dress fitting. Who claims to have seen her outside the complex?

I'll have to go find the story, but I thought the mother asked some people outside if they saw Savanna and they hadn't.

Horrible summer for woman and girls named Savanna. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didnt her father go up to the apt at 2:30 and the woman say they were still working?

From Mon., Aug. 21, 2017 (7:47 pm) New York Post article:

"She was last seen outside the apartment complex around 2:30 p.m."
http://nypost.com/2017/08/21/pregnant-woman-goes-missing-after-visiting-neighbor/

That's the way I understand it...the woman said "we're not finished" with the dress yet. That sounds like she was still in the apartment at the time! Also, her little brother went there first and no one answered the door..something stinks here!

That's the way I understand it...the woman said "we're not finished" with the dress yet. That sounds like she was still in the apartment at the time! Also, her little brother went there first and no one answered the door..something stinks here!
I agree and it is sad. Did the woman feed her? 8 months pregnant and had ordered a pizza before going to the apt.

They brought in a police dog and still found nothing!?!? sounds like the police are handling this as a runaway!?!?

They brought in a police dog to do, what they call a “track”. But that led them nowhere.

The Deputy Chief said Greywind’s disappearance is “a little bit odd”, but he says they have no evidence to suggest any sort of crime has been committed.

http://www.valleynewslive.com/conte...-help-finding-Savanna-Greywind-441312573.html

Yes. But according to that article, there are conflicting street addresses given for the building (9th Street North, and 10th Street North). They need to clarify which street it is. Savanna and her family lived in an apartment on the basement level. The neighbor woman who requested Savanna's help by modeling her sewing project lived on the 3rd floor of the building.

Like I said, it makes you wonder where they searched if the address isn't accurate. But, that's the least of our worries now. (Closing the barn door after the horse is out!)

They brought in a police dog and still found nothing!?!? sounds like the police are handling this as a runaway!?!?

They brought in a police dog to do, what they call a “track”. But that led them nowhere.

The Deputy Chief said Greywind’s disappearance is “a little bit odd”, but he says they have no evidence to suggest any sort of crime has been committed.

http://www.valleynewslive.com/conte...-help-finding-Savanna-Greywind-441312573.html

Were they at the right address?

I'd like to know when exactly these searches of the upstairs neighbor lady's apartment took place. Savannah's mother reported her missing at 4:30 p.m. on Saturday, August 19, 2017. When did they search? I'd be shocked to learn that it was that very afternoon.

Very weird if the lady that Savanna went to help is the same lady she saw wearing her stolen clothes.
I'm wondering how old this lady is? Not being able to have your own children can make people do crazy things. I'm just getting that sort of vibe here, I don't know why, feel like it's related to the baby.

Didnt her father go up to the apt at 2:30 and the woman say they were still working?

http://nypost.com/2017/08/21/pregnant-woman-goes-missing-after-visiting-neighbor/

At 2:30 p.m. Savanna's brother knocked on the neighbor's apartment door, but nobody answered. Savanna was supposed to give her brother a ride to his job shortly before 3 p.m.
When the brother couldn't get any response, Savanna's father went up and knocked on the door (still before the brother was to be getting a ride to work). The lady answered the door this time, and told the father than Savanna was not yet finished helping her with the modeling/sewing project.
Savanna's mother ended up taking the brother to work. But when she returned to their apartment, and not finding Savanna in her own room, the mother went upstairs and knocked on the woman's door. She told Savanna's mother that Savanna had left.

The mother knew IMMEDIATELY something was very wrong! I don't understand why they can't wring the truth out of the person who knows what happened to Savanna.

Oh man, I just heard about this case today..i agree , this sounds really BAD. ugh I've seen too many Lifetime/LMN/ID Shows.. I hope this neighbor didn't decide to do a home C-section and take her baby. That's the only way my mind is drawing a conclusion to this. I pray I am wrong.

Yes. At 2:30 p.m. the brother knocked -- no answer -- followed by Savanna's father (between 2:30 p.m. and shortly before 3 p.m., when Savanna was to have driven her brother to his job).

The father DID get an answer at the door. The neighbor said that Savanna wasn't finished helping her yet.

So Savanna's mother drove the brother to his job, since Savannna was "tied up" (poor choice of words here, but maybe true).
When mother came back, Savanna was not home. Mom went upstairs and neighbor said "she left." Mom reported Savanna missing at 4:30 p.m.

I sure hope LE is doing some serious background checking into the prime suspect. I'm sure she has a history.

Wow this sounds scary and I hope someone has her hidden and she will be found alive.

I'd like to know when exactly these searches of the upstairs neighbor lady's apartment took place. Savannah's mother reported her missing at 4:30 p.m. on Saturday, August 19, 2017. When did they search? I'd be shocked to learn that it was that very afternoon.

I thought I read they searched the neighbor's apartment multiple times.

Is there a drug problem in the area where this apartment is located? Don't ask me why, but I'm wondering if this is drug related some how. :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smanworld