Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to this news clip interview, with Savanna's Mother and sister, about 1:24 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Sat., Aug. 19, 2017, is when the texting/communication stopped from Savanna's phone. So, potentially, she could have been gone about an hour before the brother went upstairs to get Savanna. That would leave plenty of time for her to "go missing" at the hand's of someone with bad intentions. (IMO)

http://www.valleynewslive.com/conte...help-find-her-missing-daughter-441447903.html

This article says she was texting her boyfriend when the texts stopped:

Her boyfriend of seven years said they were having a texting conversation when she abruptly stopped replying. "We were replying right after each other you know iMessage. She'd reply, then seconds later, I'd reply. That's how we were texting and then all the sudden it just stopped," he said.

https://www.wday.com/news/4316252-police-hope-use-technology-will-lead-them-missing-fargo-woman

The last anyone heard from her was a texting conversation with [her boyfriend] in which he says she stopped replying right before 1:30 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 19. He said, "Sitting there, joking around in our texts. I wish I would have talked to her on the phone. I can't tell you how she was feeling at the time, what like, emotion. From the text messages from the last time, it seemed like she was happy."

http://www.inforum.com/news/4315530-family-and-friends-missing-pregnant-fargo-woman-looking-answers

I wonder if the woman trafficked her for the baby. It seems like it was 100% local tribe (both parents) and maybe it was worth something to someone?

I live in Fargo- some people mentioned the area, there aren't many bad areas in Fargo and by big city standards would be a very safe area. some meth heads I am sure but most of the trouble would be south of her Apt nearer to downtown.

the neighbors story doesn't add up at all. Who offers $20 for a neighbor to pin a dress for 10 minutes. seems a bit high. and a 5-4 8 months pregnant woman would be the worst "model" you could use in 99 percent of circumstances. These apartments are pretty small why didn't Dad ask to see the daughter when he went up to check with her real quick?

Dos anyone know where the boyfriend was? have police ruled him out?

The family said that all area investigators are on the case. Police are working with her cell phone network, Sprint, on the case.

https://www.wday.com/news/4316252-police-hope-use-technology-will-lead-them-missing-fargo-woman

They need to get access to that neighbor's cell phone records. That's where they will find their leads (IMO)! And have they checked into her background? She is a legitimate suspect -- nobody would dispute that. (Hopefully they DO have her in their crosshairs.)

I'm wondering if the neighbor lived alone. Was someone else there that day?

I live in Fargo- some people mentioned the area, there aren't many bad areas in Fargo and by big city standards would be a very safe area. some meth heads I am sure but most of the trouble would be south of her Apt nearer to downtown.

the neighbors story doesn't add up at all. Who offers $20 for a neighbor to pin a dress for 10 minutes. seems a bit high. and a 5-4 8 months pregnant woman would be the worst "model" you could use in 99 percent of circumstances. These apartments are pretty small why didn't Dad ask to see the daughter when he went up to check with her real quick?

I agree with you 100%. The neighbor's story DOES NOT ADD UP! No matter how you slice or dice it.

Did they really search the apartment 3 times?Hard to believe they wouldn't have seen something if she was there.It would have been hard to clean everything up and get rid of a body if she was killed.

I'm betting that neighbor got her out of there before the brother came up to her apartment to knock on the door at 2:30 p.m. Saturday afternoon. Using false pretenses, she lured her out of that apartment building.

ETA: My opinion only. Nothing but gut instinct.

I am extremely concerned for Savanna. The neighbor's account seems so highly suspect. Why wouldn't she have let Savanna talk to her family if they weren't quite finished with the dress. :scared:

I think she was drugged, just enough to walk out to a waiting car without making a fuss.....and it was after the father left with the son to drive him to work.

The neighbor got her out to the car and went back upstairs and was there when the mother went up and knocked on her door and she said she left here already.

I hope there are cameras in the area.

I am extremely concerned for Savanna. The neighbor's account seems so highly suspect. Why wouldn't she have let Savanna talk to her family if they weren't quite finished with the dress. :scared:

Maybe it was because Savanna had "left the building"?

We all have good reason to be extremely concerned for Savanna and the well-being of that child. There is only one suspect, in my book, and they need to inspect that woman with an electron microscope.

The way the apartment looks I find it hard to believe Savanna left and no one saw anything. If I was the family I would have been watching for the neighbor to leave since my daughter was there. My feeling is she's in that apartment building somewhere. Since she has been missing I'm sure the family has watched every move the neighbor has made. All just my opinion of course. My only hope is she is alive and so is her daughter.

I wonder if there is attic access in the neighbor's apartment? I live in an apartment building and my upstairs neighbor has attic access in her master closet, for maintenance to be able to access the attic if necessary. The thing is, the way she has things up to the ceiling (from a shelf) in her closet, you wouldn't know it was there. Just makes me wonder if LE looked for that kind of thing?

Also wonder if there is any vacant apartments on either side of the neighbor.

Respectfully bolded by me.

And welcome to websleuths!

I am terrified for Savanna ....

It is curious that the neighbor asked her to model the dress specifically. Was it supposedly a maternity dress perhaps? Did the neighbor tell Savanna she was pregnant herself, was making a maternity dress and needed another pregnant woman to model it, when in fact she has only been pretending to be pregnant, and needed a newborn to cover up her lie ...?

As others have mentioned, I would also like to know when the neighbor's apartment was first searched and what has led LE to believe Savanna was seen outside the apartment building at 2:30pm (which coincides with the time her brother was sent to the neighbor's apartment to get Savanna but no one answered the door).

I hope that LE knows much more than they are letting on, and that Savanna is found safe and sound today.

I wonder if there is attic access in the neighbor's apartment? I live in an apartment building and my upstairs neighbor has attic access in her master closet, for maintenance to be able to access the attic if necessary. The thing is, the way she has things up to the ceiling (from a shelf) in her closet, you wouldn't know it was there. Just makes me wonder if LE looked for that kind of thing?

Excellent point, Alice.

Well 4 days out I think we can assume the police have run the neighbors credit or atm cards, looked at any video from local businesses or gas stations. So some of these theories have been checked out. Fargo
has maybe 2-3 murders a year and rarely are any of them a mystery or they have other important cases to work and this gets lost. They could easily have 10 plus people devoted to this the last 4 days.

Still I have seen enough datelines to know that no matter how many other suspects or bizzare coincedences come up it almost always ends up being the boyfriend involved somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay