Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are certain times that I would like to use waterboarding. This is one of those times!

What did she mean when she said she never MET this woman? You mean she called her up stairs to model or be sized for a dress but never met her?

I think this woman and the woman upstairs are 2 different people. The woman interviewed saying she has never meet Savanna is someone who's name was posted on FB.

I think this woman and the woman upstairs are 2 different people. The woman interviewed saying she has never meet Savanna is someone who's name was posted on FB.
Thank you, I thought that too, but why are they interviewing her on TV if she knows nothing. An apartment house like that you can always hear stair activity.

Thank you, I thought that too, but why are they interviewing her on TV if she knows nothing. An apartment house like that you can always hear stair activity.

I'm thinking she wanted to clear her name. Since people posted it on FB. More to come on this evening news per the video.

Oh, Lord. Someone will be sued sideways if they've jumped the gun. And if this in fact is the wrong person, it could hurt the investigation...wasting precious time that could be spent finding Savanna. :/

ON facebook of course just rumor there is post that reads: "they are saying 4 men wanted in connection". Only hearsay until we hear otherwise.

ON facebook of course just rumor there is post that reads: "they are saying 4 men wanted in connection". Only hearsay until we hear otherwise.
"Police are looking for four men that may know something in the search for Savanna Greywind"

"UPDATE: An investigator with the Grand Forks Police department knocked on the door of the home in which Valley News Live's reporter Ryan Laughlin lives.

The investigator briefly showed Ryan a picture of four men in connection to the search of Savanna Greywind. Grand Forks Police have been going door to door across town showing a flyer of Greywind and the men, asking if anyone knows any information."

More at link: http://www.valleynewslive.com/conte...he-search-for-Savanna-Greywind-441562613.html

Well that's a whole new twist. Wonder why not posting pictures of the men if they are going door to door. You'd think they would want those public.

I edited my post and took out the misinformation.

Totally confused here???

Me too!!!!!! I thought I had a grip on what was going on with that dang video clip, then thought the information that the woman interviewed was not the last to see Savanna as I originally thought and now, I am back to thinking they are saying she is the woman who last saw her. I give. I am just going to sit back lest I lose the rest of my marbles. :scared:

Police are looking for four men that may know something in the search for Savanna Greywind

UPDATE: An investigator with the Grand Forks Police department knocked on the door of the home in which Valley News Live's reporter Ryan Laughlin lives.

The investigator briefly showed Ryan a picture of four men in connection to the search of Savanna Greywind. Grand Forks Police have been going door to door across town showing a flyer of Greywind and the men, asking if anyone knows any information.

The names of the men and their descriptions were not listed. Greywind, who is 8 months pregnant, has been missing from her Fargo home since Saturday, August 19th.

Ryan reports that the Grand Forks Police department kept the conversation short and added that the Fargo Police department reached out to them early Wednesday morning for some help in the search.

Valley News Live called the Grand Forks Police department, only to be diverted to the Fargo Police department. Deputy Chief Joe Anderson with the Fargo Police department confirmed to Valley News Live that they are looking for four men in connection to the search for Greywind, but they would not provide pictures or details as to who these individuals are.

http://www.valleynewslive.com/conte...he-search-for-Savanna-Greywind-441562613.html

Savanna's case was mentioned in Ashley Banfield's lead-in for tonight's show! on now. hope this gets further attention on Savanna's disappearance.

Very bad feeling about this. And really don't understand how police can say no foul play is suspected. Where is she? Common sense says an 8 month pregnant woman isn't getting far walking w no phone and money. The circumstances of that neighbor needing a very pregnant lady to model a dress make no sense.

Woah this is getting even more complicated. It's a race against time. [emoji22]

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members