Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say it but those automatic meat knives sound a bit like my sewing machine and you could set it down with it running I think. That would leave a lot of evidence behind I would think. I don't think transporting a whole body without notice would be easy though.

No, I'm sure it wouldn't be easy to transport an entire dead body. I don't believe they are looking for an entire body when they ask people to search the dumpsters. They might also be looking for bloody clothing.

:cow:

I would imagine there would still be some blood spatter and DNA all over that tub. Water helps but (honest question) is it truly the be all end all for DNA and blood especially against the use of luminal?

Great point.

And not to be grotesque, but wouldn't they find clumps of human tissue in the drain/pipes? (So sorry to type that)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best bet is the phone gps records for these two once they retrieve it. It should show all their movements within a small geographical area.

If they got away with this child, imagine her future life of abuse.

Did they want a child to abuse? I might be way off my rocker, well I am we all know that, not the point, but you guys remember the Amish sisters abducted and exploited for child *advertiser censored* by a couple? Who knows with these guys are into.

Have a lot of catching up here.

Eta. We can assume LE is reading here hopefully, as I've linked them to these pages/posts.

Margarita,

I just want to say that I thoroughly enjoy your posts and appreciate the way you go the extra mile to solve these cases (intensive brainstorming and contacting LE).

You are truly an asset to WS!!!!!

In contrast to poor Ying Ying, I believe Savanna will be found. I hope I am not wrong (the river gives me pause though)

I would imagine there would still be some blood spatter and DNA all over that tub. Water helps but (honest question) is it truly the be all end all for DNA and blood especially against the use of luminal?

There may not be anything left after 5 days. My tub/shower, in an apartment, is a molded one-piece tub and backsplash. Very easy to clean. Luminol might show blood, but another honest question - if washed down with Clorox, would there be any way to tell? Doesn't Clorox flouress (sp?) with luminol also?

Now I believe the no-contact fee WH had to pay was related to the domestic violence case from 2016. The no contact order in that case expired on 8-10-17. Record of DV case http://publicsearch.ndcourts.gov/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=3500352 There was a request to have the no contact order dropped in Dec, it was denied. This makes me wonder if BC was the woman he threw in the tub? Her comment on his FB page is dated 2015. So either they were friends for a while, or she was the one... Adds another twist.

Here is the record of the violation of the no contact (Nov 2016) and the fees that he needed to pay. And the record of the payment he made on 8-23-17.
http://publicsearch.ndcourts.gov/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=3638023

Or threw her into the empty tub, face up, and proceeded to bang her head against the bottom of the tub until she lost consciousness. Then turned on the shower to add water to the tub to drown her, in case she was not already dead by the head trauma. Used a reciprocating saw to extract the baby and prepare Savanna for disposal. (So sorry. Very graphic.)

I hate to say it but those automatic meat knives sound a bit like my sewing machine and you could set it down with it running I think. That would leave a lot of evidence behind I would think. I don't think transporting a whole body without notice would be easy though.

This is just insane. I can't believe we are having this discussion. :(

Insane being the key word...how can one disprove an insanity case...bla bl that's way down the road...but common sense tells me one has to be insane to do this...then that could apply to many cases here...so if she's insane, then what about him? Might he be considered less insane bc he is a man? Thinking out loud, sorry. Re: isolating horse barns, stables, no doubt LE has a huge map in their boardroom looking at ANY and every building...

Maybe it's a farm...maybe maybe maybe...what if what if what if....story of the last 6 months here between this and Abby and Libby...

Thanks for letting me vent.

Getting that zoom vision out. Look out for my high tech graphics because here they come (being sarcastic, my images look like kindergarten.)

There is a hiking train in Buffalo State Parker called Savannah Cut - Off :( :(
Really hope she is found soon.

It was foolish of me to think that one or the other of these two would flip and provide LE with Savanna's whereabouts by this morning.

These two abducted her from a small complex where they also reside!

These two abducted her in a bldg her own parents live in!

Where media were swarming and LE was surveilling and lurking!

A bldg where the female is bringing this infant back and forth in a large laundry basket and/or large bag after 3 searches!

What brass [blank] these two have!

At what point in the process do they have to submit to drug tests?

IF either tests positive, only after withdrawal will LE get some answers from perhaps one of them

Still catching up after taking a break from this wretched case today, but I still think it's entirely possible one will flip on the other.

Margarita,

I just want to say that I thoroughly enjoy your posts and appreciate the way you go the extra mile to solve these cases (intensive brainstorming and contacting LE).

You are truly an asset to WS!!!!!

Thank you normancita. I was reflecting on my post earlier about not being able to give birth and have kids, how I said I'm okay with it, then I thought "but am I reeeaaaallly OK with it?" And it actually gave me pause. Then I realized I have a whole bunch of kids. Right here. Abby and Libby, Malik, Relisha, Jessica, the list goes on and on and on.

We are here for these children. These are all of our children.

:grouphug:

These people that hurt kids, we are here, their opposition.

My estimation is that there would be an insane amount of forensic evidence left behind to have at least determined that she passed away there if this is the case (I.E. too much blood loss for anyone person to survive). Wouldn't they released that information if they found the amount of blood that would need to be there?

Just a thought. I'm thinking they haven't found much forensic evidence in the apartment. Because I feel as though they'll either find a horrifying scene or nothing at all.

Just my two cents.

You are right to a certain amount

They just got there with forensic stuff

The original inspection was just police looking
you could clean enough, especially if it happened in the tub,
to clean enough that a walk through would miss it.

These psychos obviously weren't scared to get caught, just doing things on psychotic behavior

The main thing people are missing a look at both of them makes you know they are meth heads, they may have not been sleeping for days, and that is when they are the most psychotic. The guy has drug charges in the past, the girl has meth looking acne on her face, the girl has many alias.

Prison Justice could easily happen to both of them. Turtle Mountain Reservation is well represented in North Dakota Prison systems, they generally stick together, and the families are massive, everyone is a cousin.

A few points I have been pondering. Neighbor reported noises coming from their apt. bathroom. Stated 15-20 minutes then the shower running. If Savannah was inside the apt. (not grabbed before entering) that may be the room they gained control of her. If the ruse to try on a dress was fact I could see her changing in the bathroom and them wanting her in a small confined area. Bathtub is used to subdue and there are some injuries. Turned on the shower to wash away any minor bleeds. Savannah may have been taken to a secondary location where the horror began. I dunno. I do know my brain hurts as well as my heart.

I think the answer is right in front of us. They guy in is domestic assault case was accused of throwing his girlfriend in tub and telling he was going to drown her.
Neighbor downstairs said he heard banging in bathtub same time as she went missing.

Connect the dots. He drowned her and ripped baby out. Why there was no brutal screaming.

if so, then there would be plenty of DNA evidence. if she was ever in that apartment, there should be trace evidence also .... hair in particular. especially if she tried on any clothes to model.

Thank you normancita. I was reflecting on my post earlier about not being able to give birth and have kids, how I said I'm okay with it, then I thought "but am I reeeaaaallly OK with it?" And it actually gave me pause. Then I realized I have a whole bunch of kids. Right here. Abby and Libby, Malik, Relisha, Jessica, the list goes on and on and on.

I'm in my early forties and I don't have kids either.

There are lots of ways to make a positive impact in the world, and you are doing it here on WS! [emoji322]

(Its taking everything not to start balling right now...I almost lost it on so many posts back there...all of our hearts are so heavy. Is there any chance this is not a recovery mission? Doesn't sound like it, from the medical posts about re: potential blood loss, infection, not to mention shock....this is so bad (undrestatement).

In Zahra's case, after luminol was used in the bathroom, tons of evidence was found.....lots in the pipes as well when they were ripped out. That monster step mother also cleaned up after poor Zahra was dismembered.

This is just insane. I can't believe we are having this discussion. :(

Insane being the key word...how can one disprove an insanity case...bla bl that's way down the road...but common sense tells me one has to be insane to do this...then that could apply to many cases here...so if she's insane, then what about him? Might he be considered less insane bc he is a man? Thinking out loud, sorry. Re: isolating horse barns, stables, no doubt LE has a huge map in their boardroom looking at ANY and every building...

Maybe it's a farm...maybe maybe maybe...what if what if what if....story of the last 6 months here between this and Abby and Libby...

Thanks for letting me vent.

Getting that zoom vision out. Look out for my high tech graphics because here they come (being sarcastic, my images look like kindergarten.)

Margarita -- I just have to say that your idea on the horses was very interesting. If she has helped "birth" horses, don't they sometimes have to C-Section horses too? I know that happens with dogs.

I absolutely love you!

Monsters. So angry.

One thing that also been weighing on my mind. I know they said the baby is safe and healthy, but one has to wonder how that baby was treated for the past few days, and did it get all the necessary food or oxygen or whatever it needs immediately after birth? Again, I'm clueless about this stuff. I know a few dayd aren't very long, but it's such an important time, I would think...

I reached out to LaborDayRN, haven't heard back, hope she's ok....wouldn't blame her if she was hiding or sitting this on out...hopefully she will check in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver