Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaking my head! I just cannot fathom what the family is feeling right now... Fear, anger, hopeful... So many emotions! Many cases I have followed the family are not allowed to search so it's curious to see that LE is allowing them to search. You guys sound like you have a very close community there in Fargo and that's reassuring! Will you be searching tomorrow too?

I have a question about something that no one has brought up. Wouldn't they have had to get the baby out of Savanna right if away if they killed her first in order for the baby to survive? Like I don't think they would have killed then waited til later to get that child out of her otherwise wouldn't the baby have died due to the Mom no longer be alive supplying oxygen and stuff to the baby?

Correct. Mom has to be alive in order for baby to. Same timeline as drowning or any reason for oxygen deprivation applies.

Shaking my head! I just cannot fathom what the family is feeling right now... Fear, anger, hopeful... So many emotions! Many cases I have followed the family are not allowed to search so it's curious to see that LE is allowing them to search. You guys sound like you have a very close community there in Fargo and that's reassuring! Will you be searching tomorrow too?

I'm a little surprised that we are allowed to search as well, although the main reason LE have asked for public assistance is because there are a large amount of public parks in that area, as well as a quite unusual amount of run down garages and out buildings that are associated with apartment buildings that are either partially filled or completely abandoned. It's one of the things that makes the "second location" theory quite possible.
Yes, I plan on helping as long as they need help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, I live in Fargo and took part in the search today. I was next to and around the area where her apartment is located. I spoke with some neighbors and heard information from them that has not been released that I found interesting. Not sure if I'm allowed to post that or not, but if anyone has questions regarding today's search, I can answer them. Also, I saw a poster from Fargo mention heading to Yunker Farm. It is three blocks from Savanna's apartment but was heavily searched today by myself and others.

Yes, people were still at the farm when we arrived.
We searched down by the National Guard marshy ditches, the cemetery and the bike paths down by the river near wallstreet, and the vegetable patch. We saw a black plastic piece of tarp in the marsh by the guard. Thankfully it had nothing in it and appears to just be wind blown garbage. Looked like it had been there a while.

Unfortunately, rain for the next few days.
Thanks for being out searching Stickdino.

We searched down by the National Guard marshy ditches, the cemetery and the bike paths down by the river near wallstreet, and the vegetable patch. We saw a black plastic piece of tarp in the marsh by the guard. Thankfully it had nothing in it and appears to just be wind blown garbage. Looked like it had been there a while.

Y'all are awesome! :grouphug:

Timeline here: http://www.inforum.com/news/4317545-recap-key-events-savanna-lafontaine-greywind-case

Looking at that timeline, it was 5 days before police searched the apartment. Suspects had time to clean up enough to pass a visual inspection on the first 3 searches. Hopefully, forensics found evidence they missed.
I think in order to pass a visual inspection if there was a mess they would have to clean it up don't you think it would smell like bleach cleaners I mean I would hope that these Detectives have been doing this long enough to sense of anything didnt fit like a really clean bathtub and not so clean house or just something that didn't fit right but who knows

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

thanks! Also, how do i tag a mod?

Welcome and so glad to have you. Thank you for helping out with the search and for joining us here.

To alert a mod, go to your post and click the red triangle below it. a box will pop up and you can ask there to become a verified insider.

OR look at this thread for how to become verified (it might be quicker). it has complete instructions on what info they may want:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

If you would like to add yourself as an expert in a certain field or as an insider to a case, please send an email to wsverify@gmail.com

WDAY (media) article about WH's criminal background. Domestic violence charges stemmed from 2016, when he threw his girlfriend at the time in the bath tub to put the shower on her.
http://www.wday.com/news/4317725-suspect-missing-woman-case-convicted-child-abuse-2012

"Hoehn's girlfriend at the time told police that an argument started as they were sorting laundry and Hoehn slapped her with a shirt.
She said he then threw her on the bed and tried to tie her up.
When she ran to the bathroom to get away, she said Hoehn "slammed her down" into the bathtub and said he was going to drown her.
Hoehn told police he was trying to put the shower on her and "it might have been excessive to put her into the bathtub," court records said."
Then gf on 2016 so does this mean him and Brooke have not been dating long

Thank you as well. I was happy to see so many people out there. It seems at though the initial search today covered A LOT of area that LE had already searched. The coordination was much better when I left.
The rain will damper efforts, for sure. I'll be up there when I can however.

I think in order to pass a visual inspection if there was a mess they would have to clean it up don't you think it would smell like bleach cleaners I mean I would hope that these Detectives have been doing this long enough to sense of anything didnt fit like a really clean bathtub and not so clean house or just something that didn't fit right but who knows

If they did dismember (God I hate typing that word) her in the bathtub, I think there still might be plumbing problems down the road?? Unless they were flushing Drano too? I don't know. I'm still hoping and praying she's alive though the odds are against it. I always think of Scott Peterson cleaning with bleach, etc. Poor Lacey and Conner.

Stickdino any word from Trollwood?

A few interesting items that I overheard being found...what appeared to be bloody latex gloves next to a mound of dirt, and right before I left someone called in two empty bags of lye right next to the river. It's interesting, but I do know that people hunt down there, whether they are supposed to or not, and hunters will dig a hole and throw carcasses in with lye.

The way it sounded to me, LE had NOT searched Trollwood yet. Not sure why the family seems to be focused there, but I got the impression from the group that it is certainly an area of interest to them.

I'm a little surprised that we are allowed to search as well, although the main reason LE have asked for public assistance is because there are a large amount of public parks in that area, as well as a quite unusual amount of run down garages and out buildings that are associated with apartment buildings that are either partially filled or completely abandoned. It's one of the things that makes the "second location" theory quite possible.
Yes, I plan on helping as long as they need help.

Hello and welcome Stickdino, and thank you to you and your community for getting involved in the searches.
Given the terrible circumstances and the possibility that one of you may find something, have the authorities instructed you how to proceed, eg....are you doing grid searches, establishing some sort of documentation of where you have searched, by marking maps or whatever, and have you been notified about how to leave any possible evidence undisturbed, do the search party members communicate with each other and LE ? Also, the fact that LE is asking for help indicate in your mind that there is little to go on presently as to Savanna's location? I hope very much that something may be found but hope by not a family member.
Such a unspeakable tragedy....

Hello and welcome Stickdino, and thank you to you and your community for getting involved in the searches.
Given the terrible circumstances and the possibility that one of you may find something, have the authorities instructed you how to proceed, eg....are you doing grid searches, establishing some sort of documentation of where you have searched, by marking maps or whatever, and have you been notified about how to leave any possible evidence undisturbed, do the search party members communicate with each other and LE ? Also, the fact that LE is asking for help indicate in your mind that there is little to go on presently as to Savanna's location? I hope very much that something may be found but hope by not a family member.
Such a unspeakable tragedy....

Thank you.

Yes, grid searches are being done along the Red River in and around Trollwood park. Items will be marked and not disturbed, and teams are communicating with cell phones at the very least. Organizers were trying to round up some radios. At least one member of each "group" was designated as the one who would call out or mark evidence. It was less organized when I first got there, but professionals had shown up from several organizations by the time I had to leave, most of them donating their time.

one crazy question for everyone
how did the baby possibly survive this psychotic "surgery"
I cannot imagine a normal person performing a c section in an emergency and baby surviving let alone drug addict psychopaths.

Latex gloves.....
I would hope the LE has investigated recent purchases, has talked to various stores, requested surveillance video, etc...to determine if anything suspicious was acquired recently,...eg those gloves, tarps, tools, chemicals and such.

If there are such purchases, they could be items to look for as well.

Correct. Mom has to be alive in order for baby to. Same timeline as drowning or any reason for oxygen deprivation applies.

Im not an expert, but there would be a 3 min time frame to remove a baby if Mom was not alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver