Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The police presence at Harwood is different from Trollwood correct?

Valley News Live's FB page posted an hour ago that it was a false alarm at Trollwood. It looks like there's a post 46 mins ago about police presence at Harwood, not known to be related to Savanna's case. Confusing....

Valley News Live has updated their FB page to say the police presence in Trollwood was a false alarm. No body found.

Trollwood is a different location from the bridge on HWY 22 where they are currently searching. I really hope this is not someone calling in false leads saying they found a body when there is nothing there.

Right, but this one has not been deemed a false alarm. I see you edited your post, thanks. Still waiting on word for this location.

Thanks. You were posting as I was drafting mine. So two separate locations. Good to know.

No it is still there if it is what I think it is. Post about searching a specific location has over 200 comments. For me it was in the first post on the page, and i went down most of the way to the bottom of the comments and it has a lot of replies stacked under.
Hmm. Perhaps I should look again. Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Valley News Live has updated their FB page to say the police presence in Trollwood was a false alarm. No body found.

This is a second area- under a bridge that divides the two states.

Discussions are heavy on potential death penalty if found on the Minnesota side.

No it is still there if it is what I think it is. Post about searching a specific location has over 200 comments. For me it was in the first post on the page, and i went down most of the way to the bottom of the comments and it has a lot of replies stacked under.
I found the post by SRJ. It references the original post I was referring to. Haven't read the comments yet. Thanks for pointing it out!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

b08f7a56a3d1b2cb494ff95e94708bcb.jpg

For those wondering, this is the area that they are looking in. A group went up there last night looking at like 2 am. That same group went back again this afternoon after finding some items they deemed suspicious.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some of the comments on WDay Facebook page are really interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mod note: You may state there is an interesting comment and direct members to the specific comment but the content of those comments are OFF LIMITS for discussion here.

b08f7a56a3d1b2cb494ff95e94708bcb.jpg

For those wondering, this is the area that they are looking in. A group went up there last night looking at like 2 am. That same group went back again this afternoon after finding some items they deemed suspicious.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hats off to them for going out in the middle of the night.

Well, he's annoying.

I know. Which is why we are not allowed to discuss comments. Could just be a troll or unfounded rumors. (Mods: hope this doesn't count as discussing, delete if I crossed the line, thanks).

I think it wasn't his comment that was significant, IMO it was a comment nested as a reply to his...

Yes, I saw that too. But, he IS still annoying lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlyingHorses4