Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They just had a presser and said she has been found I just saw on find SLG FB

Oh god... RIP Savanna. She didn't deserve this.

Also:

[video=twitter;902006257187528705]https://twitter.com/KKealyWDAY/status/902006257187528705[/video]

Among others on Twitter

Her poor boyfriend and mother... my heart is breaking. Hug your loved ones a little tighter tonight. There are true monsters out there.

Tears. We hoped it wouldnt end this way but knew it would. RIP Savanna. I am so so angry and sad!!!!!

Just sickening. Those devil's rejects are not good enough to burn in hell!!!

I feel like I got the wind knocked out of me. I'm so heartbroken over this tragedy. In my eyes, there will never be true justice bc nothing will bring Savanna back to her baby girl, family, and friends. [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wanted to be hopeful but I just knew she wasn't alive. I'm glad her family and Ash can lay her to rest. I hope justice is swift and severe.

RIP, Savanna :(. Justice is coming.

This one has really gotten to me. I had some stupid delusional hope that she was still alive waiting to be found!

I am sitting here alone in tears...my husband and kids are all asleep and all I can do is keep wiping away burning hot tears. I didn't even know this girl but I hoped so hard that she would get to go home and hold her little girl.

Beautiful Savanna....rest in peace.

Glad they didn't give up the location of the body and she was just found anyway. Now they can just get what they deserve...

Hopefully now they will let the family see the baby. She is a little miracle and her beautiful mother will live on through her. Praying for Savanna's loved ones.

Rest in peace, Savanna.

Thanks to LE, family, friends and others who searched extensively for this young woman.

I had a hard time letting go of hope on this one, even though we knew she couldn't have survived. The longer it took to find her the more I thought maybe she could still be alive. I really hoped somehow she would be ok, that it wasn't her baby, and that she just ran away and this was some insane coincidence. Her poor family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arling