Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe in the press conference they said the conspiracy to commit murder is a Class AA felony, which would have a punishment of up to life in prison. Would charging them with murder affect or change anything? Unless it becomes a federal case, possibly bringing the death penalty on the table, life in prison would be the next best case scenario right?

Only if it's without parole.

I just read yesterday about how many killers get out after a decade or so because of "good behaviour" - only to kill again. These two should never be out again.

State Crime Lab to determine that
Was there physical evidence to get to the two people arrested?
I am not getting into the case
Why Savannah was brought to Ramsey County for autopsy?
ND does it
Any knowledge on why Brooke would arrive to that apartment?
I do not have any knowledge
Outstanding bench warrant, was that apart of the investigation?
William was arrested on outstanding warrant on Tuesday night and they were aware of that
Was there 3 searches at their apartment?
Yes, twice on Saturday and once on Sunday
Any sign of Savannah or the child then?
No sign of them then

Conceal a crime scene?
No
Were they cooperative?
Yes they were
Cooperative since they have been in custody?
I will not elaborate on that
Two more questions
Reason for fire department to search the red river this week
not elaborating that right now
When will the autopsy results come in
a few weeks or months, preliminary later today and later tomorrow
Agencies working on it, a few federal agencies

bbm - Three searches of the apartment on Saturday and Sunday and no baby. Where was the baby at those times? Was it left alone?

What do you all think where they kept it initially?

bbm - Three searches of the apartment on Saturday and Sunday and no baby. Where was the baby at those times? Was it left alone?

What do you all think where they kept it initially?

I bet they kept her at the abandoned farm. There's a house and barn there. I'm shocked that they didn't lead police right to the crime scene, however, since LE claimed they were under 24/7 surveillance.

I bet they kept her at the abandoned farm. There's a house and barn there. I'm shocked that they didn't lead police right to the crime scene, however, since LE claimed they were under 24/7 surveillance.

Yes that is odd. :thinking:

Does anyone know where the male suspect was pulled over for a traffic stop and arrested? I'm wondering how close that is to the farmstead.

I am so sorry to hear the outcome of this. Been following it but am all out of words and knew it was not going to end well. At least their beautiful baby survived. The deathp enely would suffice just fine in this case but North Dakota abolished it years ago. RIP Savanna.

What would these two want with a baby? With their history of neglecting their own children, they didn't want the baby - they probably wanted to sell her on the down low. It's the only reasonable explanation.

FARGO – Brooke Lynn Crews, charged with conspiring to murder a pregnant neighbor and kidnap her unborn child, told police the neighbor gave Crews the baby and left, according to court documents released Monday, Aug. 28.

William Henry Hoehn, Crews’ boyfriend and co-defendant, told police he arrived home to find Crews cleaning up blood in the bathroom and presenting him with the child saying, “This is our baby, this is our family.”

The neighbor, Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind, 22, went missing Aug. 19. She was eight months pregnant at the time. Her body was found wrapped in plastic bags in the Red River on Sunday night, Aug. 27.

Crews, 38, and Hoehn, 32, have each been charged with conspiracy to commit murder, conspiracy to commit kidnapping and providing false information to law enforcement. They were set to appear in Cass County District Court at 2 p.m. Monday.

According to court records, after police found a baby in the apartment that Crews and Hoehn shared on Aug. 24, Crews told detectives she had asked Greywind to come to the apartment and taught her how to self-induce birth by breaking her own water.

Greywind’s family said she had told them she was visiting an upstairs neighbor at 1:30 p.m. Aug. 19. Crews said Greywind then left the apartment and returned at 3 a.m. Aug. 21 to give Crews the baby.

Hoehn told police that he returned home from work at 2:30 p.m. Aug. 19, an hour after Greywind allegedly visited, to find Crews cleaning up blood in the bathroom and presenting him with the baby. He told police that he did remove garbage bags containing bloody towels and his own bloody shoes and leaving them in a dumpster at a West Fargo apartment building.

the baby was born in the first hour she was missing? his account states he came home to her cleaning up blood in the bathroom and there was a baby

William Henry Hoehn, Crews’ boyfriend and co-defendant, told police he arrived home to find Crews cleaning up blood in the bathroom and presenting him with the child saying, “This is our baby, this is our family.”
According to court records, after police found a baby in the apartment that Crews and Hoehn shared on Aug. 24, Crews told detectives she had asked Greywind to come to the apartment and taught her how to self-induce birth by breaking her own water.
Hoehn told police that he returned home from work at 2:30 p.m. Aug. 19, an hour after Greywind allegedly visited, to find Crews cleaning up blood in the bathroom and presenting him with the baby. He told police that he did remove garbage bags containing bloody towels and his own bloody shoes and leaving them in a dumpster at a West Fargo apartment building.
http://www.wday.com/news/4318607-ou...ge-charges-are-filed-lafontaine-greywind-case

More at link. If this information is correct then BLC committed the murder and cut baby girl out of Savanna. It's hard enough to imagine someone doing such a horrific act but to know a woman could be so cold-blooded as to violently rip an unborn child out of another woman is almost beyond my understanding.

It's too late now to help Savanna but I'm gobsmacked at the incredible luck - searchers finding the crime scene and kayakers finding her body within hours of each other. And evidence in both places are likely undisturbed. This should be a slam dunk case.

Oh, and I slept through all this so thank you fellow members for being on top of events - I can always count on y'all! :loveyou:

I wonder when she told this obviously false story? If it was before they found the body, I am sure she thought she could get away with it, therefore that is why she wouldn't talk any more. She just said dear Savanna gave her the baby and went on her way.

Surely they thought the body would not be found. Otherwise it makes little sense to imply that Savana wrapped herself up in plastic and inserted herself into that river.
UGH. Right off her flippin rocker.

I think they took her to the farmstead location and tied her up and duct taped her mouth and induced labor and left her there and went back to their apartment, they thought they were in the clear after the police visits. after she had the baby, could have been 1-2 days later they returned back to apartment with laundry baskets etc the baby inside and they got rid of her by the river

Sounds like both of these idiots have been telling some made up stories. I honestly expect no less from these types of people. They will help the prosecution a lot, I think.

Agreed, I bet they have not cooperated at all and now that the body has been found it definitely shows the opposite story than giving the baby to them voluntarily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Altruistic_Ruin06