Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the homestead close enough that BLC could have gone with WH to take Savanna and then been back to the apartment when Savanna's father rang the doorbell before 3:00?

If BLC did not accompany them to the homestead, I guess her fingerprints will have to be on the instruments to charge her. I am just concerned that LE may have trouble knowing exactly which one did the horrendous act.

Do we know the mileage from her house to the farmstead, tia. Also, how far from Moorhead? (At work, boo, thanks everyone for the updates.) Also, do we know yet if the suspicious items were found in the house, barn, or both? Also, how far from the farmstead to where she was found? Tia, sorry if already covered, trying to catch up.

I just read where this guy came home and found the bathroom full of blood and this evil woman showed him the baby and said look we have a baby we are a family now! Then he helped her clean up bloody towels and throw them in their dumpster. Did this scary-looking sick woman take her to that river and dump her by herself?

Do we know the mileage from her house to the farmstead, tia. Also, how far from Moorhead? (At work, boo, thanks everyone for the updates.) Also, do we know yet if the suspicious items were found in the house, barn, or both? Also, how far from the farmstead to where she was found? Tia, sorry if already covered, trying to catch up.

LE has not revealed what was found on the farmstead yet.

Approx distance is 6 or 7 miles: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/46....f3a9d02db05999!2m2!1d-96.7910185!2d46.9120578

I just read where this guy came home and found the bathroom full of blood and this evil woman showed him the baby and said look we have a baby we are a family now! Then he helped her clean up bloody towels and throw them in their dumpster. Did this scary-looking sick woman take her to that river and dump her by herself?

IMO, that is just the story he is telling to try to make himself seem more innocent, but his story does not add up, IMO. He also said he threw away his own bloody shoes with the towels. How did his shoes get bloody if he had nothing to do with removing Savanna's baby or disposing of her body?

Consider the source....

Seems to me she had to be alive when she was taken to the farmstead. Otherwise, why take her to the farmstead at all? Why not just put her deceased body in the river?

Seems to me she had to be alive when she was taken to the farmstead. Otherwise, why take her to the farmstead at all? Why not just put her deceased body in the river?
I thought the same, but then what are the odds that there was a different dead body in the abandoned car out back that the cadaver dog hit on?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I thought the same, but then what are the odds that there was a different dead body in the abandoned car out back that the cadaver dog hit on?

Good point !

Was it a cadaver dog or a placenta sniffing dog? I wonder if they only used the Jeep to dispose of the bloody items/other evidence but the dog could pick up a lingering scent just from that?

I just realized that WH said he disposed of bloody items in a dumpster and LE asked the public to check dumpsters. Were police hoping this evidence would be found by citizen searchers? :scared:

FARGO – Brooke Lynn Crews, charged with conspiring to murder a pregnant neighbor and kidnap her unborn child, told police the neighbor gave Crews the baby and left, according to court documents released Monday, Aug. 28.

William Henry Hoehn, Crews’ boyfriend and co-defendant, told police he arrived home to find Crews cleaning up blood in the bathroom and presenting him with the child saying, “This is our baby, this is our family.”

The neighbor, Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind, 22, went missing Aug. 19. She was eight months pregnant at the time. Her body was found wrapped in plastic bags in the Red River on Sunday night, Aug. 27.

Crews, 38, and Hoehn, 32, have each been charged with conspiracy to commit murder, conspiracy to commit kidnapping and providing false information to law enforcement. They were set to appear in Cass County District Court at 2 p.m. Monday.

According to court records, after police found a baby in the apartment that Crews and Hoehn shared on Aug. 24, Crews told detectives she had asked Greywind to come to the apartment and taught her how to self-induce birth by breaking her own water.

Greywind’s family said she had told them she was visiting an upstairs neighbor at 1:30 p.m. Aug. 19. Crews said Greywind then left the apartment and returned at 3 a.m. Aug. 21 to give Crews the baby.

Hoehn told police that he returned home from work at 2:30 p.m. Aug. 19, an hour after Greywind allegedly visited, to find Crews cleaning up blood in the bathroom and presenting him with the baby. He told police that he did remove garbage bags containing bloody towels and his own bloody shoes and leaving them in a dumpster at a West Fargo apartment building.
So did this mean she was induced?

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Could using a breast pump induce labor?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I can't imagine this crime was completed in an hours time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, that is just the story he is telling to try to make himself seem more innocent, but his story does not add up, IMO. He also said he threw away his own bloody shoes with the towels. How did his shoes get bloody if he had nothing to do with removing Savanna's baby or disposing of her body?

I assume it was him walking through the blood in the bathroom.

Pretty sure that this story is a lie since LE has charged them with lying as well. I personally feel based on LE comments in the presser that they did everything at the abandon farm house since they are out right saying there is a crime scene there. I mean I know they found her body but it seems the farm house is coming into play as well. My theory is that they took her the farm house, did the c-section on Savanna to get the baby out, and it will probably be revealed that she bled to death. I hate to sound gory but I feel that's what happened and LE knows the WH story about coming home to the baby and blood in the bathroom is false cause they have the crime scene right there in the farm house that points to her having the baby there instead of in the apartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro